Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

How To Download A Youtube Video To Computer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Download A Youtube Video To Computer (849 Views)

How To Download Youtube Video To Your Computers And Phones / How To Make Your Own Gif Animation From A Youtube Video / How To Download A Youtube Video To Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download A Youtube Video To Computer by davidjunny(m): 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
Do you want to save a YouTube video on your computer to record it in a flash drive or hard drive and access it anytime, even when you have no Internet connection?

Actually, this topic was what I had in mind to write on next after the publishing of Howto Unlock Stubborn Modems With Dc-Unlocker.

In this article, you will find quick and easy methods on how to download a YouTube video to your computer (and other sites like Vimeo, MetaCafe and DailyMotion). They are options that works for anyone who uses Windows, Mac OS or Linux.

Check out the recommended steps to download any video from YouTube @ http://www.pcchest.com/2012/12/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none_23.html
Re: How To Download A Youtube Video To Computer by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 10, 2013
downloading youtube videos is very easy, just go to any of the many website like www.keepvid.com , enter the youtube video url, and click download....et voila!

there are 1000s of online youtube video downloader, just Google it.
Re: How To Download A Youtube Video To Computer by DonWhizzy: 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
my best and most reliable is Internet Download manager(IDM).

it pops up when you clip starts playing, you can select the quality you would rather have and click download.

here:

https://www.dropbox.com/home/eplanet/IDM.6.12.15.Incl.Crack-MUFTAKiS
Re: How To Download A Youtube Video To Computer by Jackpax1000gma: 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2013
Best way that I've found so far is by using the torch browser. You can download either streaming video or torrents directly with the browser and it works on most any site.

(1) (Reply)

The New Facebook Autopilot Cash Machine, Email Marketing And Online Mini Import / Pls Who Can List The Best Sites To Download Pc Games On Mobile(android Phone) / Help Save My Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.