Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,909 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra (19400 Views)

Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) / RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl / Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by aburo7: 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
So sad
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by yinchar(m): 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
The bastaRd should be shot between the eyes....RIP to the little angel.
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by dedons: 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
IGBO-SON:
And what is that 32 year old mummys boy still doing living with his parents at that age? He must be a slow useless bastard!
he's probably planning to kil his parents so that he'll inherit their properties
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
maasoap: This statement doesn't really make much sense. RIP to the poor innocent girl. And the son of the devil will be caught for sure.
lol, you self de your papa house ni?

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by ShobayoEmma(m): 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
may her soul rest in perfect peace. and to d bastard useless heartles man may his soul find eternal woe
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by everyday: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
A 32 year old man having sex with an 11 year old girl is gross,criminal and against societal norms and values.The alleged suspect must be a pedophile and also wonder what a 32yr old man is still doing living with his parents.
It is wrong and unlawful to leave an 11yr old child unsupervised.

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Standing5(m): 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
This is very barbaric. I hope through forensic they can establish that the alleged rap.ist did the crime and have him serve his punishment appropriately
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Sanboy25: 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
I wish that the policemen who'll find the beast would kill him and call it an 'accident'... angry
R.I.P to the young girl. cry
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
I keep wondering.what's in the punny for christ's sake!why will men keep doing doing inhumane thing out of lust.why why why? I'm crying?crying? Oh God cry

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by maxisfield(f): 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
Beast! angry
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Policewoman(f): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
lorretta u: I keep wondering.what's in the punny for christ's sake!why will men keep doing doing inhumane thing out of lust.why why why? I'm crying?crying? Oh God cry
Those ones are animals (Dogs) who can't control the elecric pole between their legs whenever current pass through am. Not all men sha.
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Tininitanana(m): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
R2bees: Gej see wetin u dy cause. Rip girl, as for dat man32, him own don finish be dat o
Stop your hate pls,what do GEJ has to do with that ? Did he sent him ? if you don't have meaningful contribution be silent pls abeg,no insult.
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
[size=16pt]THE GUY SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE @ OKIJA JUJU!

HIS BONES CAN JOIN THE REST OF THE CRIMINALS!
[/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by redsun(m): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
Policewoman: I would personally want to arrest and torture that beast before throwing his sorry a.s.s into jail.

Torture?Are you owning up to police brutality in nigeria?Abi u no be real police sef?
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by coogar: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
redsun:

Torture?Are you owning up to police brutality in nigeria?Abi u no be real police sef?

she's a traffic warden!
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
When I read stories like this something in me weeps. Poor girl, cruel world. Rest in peace, hon'
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by redsun(m): 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
coogar:

she's a traffic warden!

But she's got what look like an inspector revolver in her profile picture.Aswell as lit up blunt(cigar).

She must be one of those top magomago police officer's offspring that got her way through the ranks with little or no strings attached.
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by joelly100(m): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
very unfair.people could be so heartless, he should be treated like a beast that he is. If he is caught anyway

Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by ManTiger(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
OH mY GOD!
sad;(
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by coogar: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
redsun:

But she's got what look like an inspector revolver in her profile picture.Aswell as lit up blunt(cigar).

She must be one of those top magomago police officer's offspring that got her way through the ranks with little or no strings attached.

that's not her picture.....
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Lifebender(m): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
Send the mad man from hell to where he comes from.......he will never knw peace for humilating an orphan in jesus name(amen)

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
she was 11, was an orphan and had done common entrance. not many children are that interested in education. God will take from that murderer what he took from that child
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Amyceilyn(f): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
u cnt run away 4rm karma u 32yrs old idoit.....i dnt trust the police bt i trust God....ur days are numbered
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
A region that breeds kidnappers,armed robbers,secessionists,drug barons,war mongers,fraudsters,ra'p'ists,human traffickers,body sntachers, ritualists, pirates,cultists,serial killers among others.I doubt if anything good can be found in that region.

Think twice and digest this before you hide it.Truth hurts but it must be told anyway.Kill ifeanyi so that girl can rest in peace !

2 Likes

Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Kevsman(m): 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
if dem kach the IDIOT, make dem just cut the guy prick, den livam make him day go ;Dif dem kach the IDIOT, make dem just cut the guy prick, den livam make him day go
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Skenge98: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
Rest in Peace, Chinecherem, May God never give that Ifeanyi rest of mind untill he repented of his sins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation / Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes / Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.