Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra (19397 Views)

Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) / RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl / Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Kevsman(m): 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
if them cach the guy, make them just cut him prick, then livam make him the go
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
What is the issue with men and their unusual fixation with s..x! 11 year old probably hasn't even developed bosoms yet. What exactly is their problem? May it never be well with that devilish boy! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
If i type this exactly the way it is in my mind many peeps here will quote me so let me make it a bit mild.

Many men are very animalistc.note that i didnt say all o but a large percentage were not born with conscience.by the way what is a 32 year old man still doing in his parents house.he is supposed to be ashamed of himself.if he had wisdom,he would have left his parents house and go and make a living for himself,instead he is raping a girl old enough to be his first born.or isnt he aware that men of his mates have kids about to enter secondary school

tuuufffiiiiiaaakwa i reject useless male children that will constitute a nuisance to themselves and the people around them.the mother gan sef she get for body.if na me be im mama i for don use everyday abuse pursue am comot for house.

3 Likes

Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
coogar:

i guess it's because there's no place like home. grin
coogar,there is absolutely nothing funny about rape.everything is not a joking matter.learn to be sober for once..smh.

There are h,oes everywhere,even 15o naira prostitute dey who will provide services to you so i wonder why an i,di,otic animal will rape a child.anyway i dont blame him,i blame our disgusting society at least justice is only for the rich.there are a thousand and one ra,pist walking the streets this days and the only hope you have is to lock your kids inside,when they pass by.tufiaaaa

2 Likes

Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by afangide(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
R2bees: Gej see wetin u dy cause. Rip girl, as for dat man32, him own don finish be dat o
wetin concern GEJ 4 dis matter, ina gba ara?
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by ignis: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
doncartel: I hope the man is caught and tortured to death. Chinecherem the young girl is already in heaven
You can't be sure. Please don't say what you don't know.
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by ignis: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2013
chikeorji123: God will revenge the soul of this innocent child..
Amen
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
Aww this brings tears to my eyes, poor helpless orphan...
May she rip :-(

How is that 32year old freak supposed to live a good life? He's already cursed for such an act. What a beast!
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by MistadeRegal(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
CATCH THAT MUMMY BOY AND CASTRATE HIM!! SHIT!!!!
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
vivacious vivi: What is the issue with men and their unusual fixation with s..x! 11 year old probably hasn't even developed bosoms yet. What exactly is their problem? May it never be well with that devilish boy! angry angry angry

Amen!
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by myk2mic: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
Policewoman: Those ones are animals (Dogs) who can't control the elecric pole between their legs whenever current pass through am. Not all men sha.

is that really u in your profile pix,if yes, u really have time on ur hands to post this often, bt u fine well sha, u married or single cheesy
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Lilimax(f): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
~Bluetooth:
A region that breeds kidnappers,armed robbers,secessionists,drug barons,war mongers,fraudsters,ra'p'ists,human traffickers,body sntachers, ritualists, pirates,cultists,serial killers among others.I doubt if anything good can be found in that region.
Think twice and digest this before you hide it.Truth hurts but it must be told anyway.Kill ifeanyi so that girl can rest in peace !
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by ebukaezeh(m): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
[quote author=ebukaezeh]pictures here https://www.nairaland.com/1320760/11-year-old-girl-chinecherem-molested-died RIP BABY GIRL.[/quote
The girl looks so fragile. I hope she's at peace where she is now.
So sad! cry cry cry
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
R.I.P Chi....As for dat useless he-goat,Karma is comin for ur useless pathetic head nd ur punishment will come in a million folds....Tufiakwag!!!!!
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by justmenoni: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace,almost made me cry..May we never die young IJN,we shall live old to be able to take care of our Kids ourself,yoruba will say: eni eleni konigba ishe wa she ooo...
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by guvna(m): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2013
Controversy: May her gentle soul rest in peace........ Amen
This is pure man inhumanity against man
It will never be well for that devils incarnate (IFEANYI)

AND BE IT SO!
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by azezola(m): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
evil christian from the east.
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Dempsy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
Ritual purpose shud be as well considered,That part of Anambra state r know for that....also considering, at his age, he is still wit his parents,so he has endured and exhausted all patience to make money tru clean means and has resorted to normal means his paddy them follow...
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by blueeyes1: 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
Policewoman: That one isn't painful enough. I recommend crushing his testicles one after the other with a large plier.
Choi! Babe u harsh die!
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by pmc01(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
For God's sake, why would he still be at large? The whole Nation should be on a man-hunt for this mad man. Very sad indeed! My condolence to the family.
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Fussbot: 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
Watin dey do our INA brothers dis days?d last time I read a topic like dis it was from dem...

11yrs?na so p*,ny scarce 4 dat side?na wa o!hypocrites!

Rip 2 d gal o jere
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by seunlayi(m): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
this is bad badder baddest. I expected the useless He-goat to be declared wanted on NTA, CNN etc. He deserved to be stoned to death by children in the market square.
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by godrate(m): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
why is he running away,he thinks that he can run away forever without being caught.one day he will caught.
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by MrChris1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2013
Again!
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by dugochi: 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
While our almighty God avenges for her, may her gentle and innocent soul rest in peace.
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by kavey10(m): 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
Mehn, this region AGAIN!!! What is it with these guys, I don't normally do this but I've noticed various evil trends come from people from that region THE MOST! It's saddening really. Sorry if this touched a nerve.
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by kzokul(m): 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
In this lyf u reap what u sow........May ha gen2 and innocent soul rest in perfect peace....
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by dasparrow: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
kulyie: If i type this exactly the way it is in my mind many peeps here will quote me so let me make it a bit mild.

Many men are very animalistc.note that i didnt say all o but a large percentage were not born with conscience.by the way what is a 32 year old man still doing in his parents house.he is supposed to be ashamed of himself.if he had wisdom,he would have left his parents house and go and make a living for himself,instead he is raping a girl old enough to be his first born.or isnt he aware that men of his mates have kids about to enter secondary school

tuuufffiiiiiaaakwa i reject useless male children that will constitute a nuisance to themselves and the people around them.the mother gan sef she get for body.if na me be im mama i for don use everyday abuse pursue am comot for house.

Well said. Nigeria is crawling with perverts and I blame both Nigerian men and women who keep bringing male children into this world and then fail to raise them the godly way and teach them how to control their sexual urges. My older sister is married to an anambra man and he too sexually molested their underage housekeeper. When I confronted the bastard, he had the nerve to tell me that "he likes them young". I guess pedophilia runs in the DNA of many anambra men. May the little girl find justice even though she has gone home to be with the Lord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes / Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms / Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.