Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

PS4 Launched By Sony - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Launched By Sony (20942 Views)

$100 PS Vita TV And Lighter Playstation Vita Announced By Sony / Playstation 4 Launch Date Announced By Sony / Nasty Remark On Nigeria By Sony At The Launching Of Their New Ps3. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by imperiouxx(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
Nautillus: very cool console $399.99 dollars pre order. ($100 dollars cheaper than Xbox One)

3D graphics and all. can be operated offline (unlike the Xbone one that locks up IF it stays offline for 24 hours)

$400 isn't much for the game but the problem is lot of glitches and patches one has to deal with the first few months it's released.
Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
Afam4eva: How much does it cost?

What's the use of playstation and xbox anyways? Can't those games be played on a computer.
if u want to enjoy gaming on your pc, go for an alienware with 32gb ram

1 Like

Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by autumnflower(f): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
its notjust about buying the console, the games that is the wahala

am sure one CD will cost like 20K

1 Like

Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by imperiouxx(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
weirdkay: if u want to enjoy gaming on your pc, go for an alienware with 32gb ram

or any computer with Nvidia GeForce GTX graphic card.
Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by AbuMikey(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
adaobi123: I dont like the design, it looks bulky undecided
Aunty Ada is dat one bulky? undecided....Maybe is PS 1gringrin or flat PS 2 you like abi? cheesycheesycheesy
Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by born2fuckpussy: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
Policewoman: I've been waiting for this for sooooooooooooo longggg. Time to dump my PS 3. Oshe o baba!!!
how much are you planning to give away your Ps3?
Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
Abu Mikey: Aunty Ada is dat one bulky? undecided....Maybe is PS 1gringrin or flat PS 2 you like abi? cheesycheesycheesy

It looks bulky to me, or maybe its my eyes grin
Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by Revolva(m): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
omo see ps4 grafix so bad..looks s real.....yeahh omo dis one na money oo
Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
imperiouxx:

or any computer with Nvidia GeForce GTX graphic card.
eggzarchlly
Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
PLEASE WHO IS SONY? IS HE FROM ANAMBRA?

1 Like

Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
Already Preordered cool

Can't wait for Fifa 14
Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by coogar: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
emmanuel4758: olodo /ilitrate abeg multiply 399dollar with 159nigerian currency

you are a fool -
the $399 excludes the sales tax in the US which is about 1-10%. this is how stark illiterates like yourself fail woefully.
unrepentant dullard!

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by OoduaDefence: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
coogar: sony has destroyed x-box
$100(£80) cheaper and playstation 4 will play second hand games unlike the new x-box one. that to me is the deal-breaker.

[size=15pt][b]First off the PS4 looks childish.The design looks like a toaster and the blue light strip makes it look like a kindergarten toy.Sony failed with the design big time.The XBone looks more mature like something you can easily put in your living room to match you hifi and all.

Secondly the graphics on Xbone murdered the PS4 graphics.Check out to demos of Ryse Son of Rome and Titanfall ,two Xbone exclusivey . Xbone showed more exclusive than PS4.I really don't care about Xbone 24 hours internet connectivity has have 24 hours ADSL anyways.I also don't borrow my fiends any of my stuff so i don't have to worry about their second hand game policy.The XBone also has a the best controller which i am used to.I have never like PS controllers has they feel very small in my hands and the position of left thumb stick make my thumb ache after 1 hour of gameplay .Finally the price $499 is chicken change,i rather pay that amount for a quality machine with a solid exclusive games line up.

Here are XBone Graphics:

Ryse

Quantum Break

XBone console in its glory;

[/b][/size]

1 Like

Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
bbpreye.:
duhhh!
Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by imperiouxx(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
bbpreye.:

A mechanic in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by Sike(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
coogar:

between N70,000 and N80,000
Money is speaking.
Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by Policewoman(f): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
born2fuckpussy: how much are you planning to give away your Ps3?
I fit dash am out sha.
Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by armyofone(m): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
will have to decide this box or a nice coach bag I have been eyeing.
same price range.
a bulky xbox or a nice bag, *eyes in the cloud*
Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by martyns303(m): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
I was playing God Of War Ascension when I saw this topic, immediately the game just felt old fashioned. I've got a 6 months old brand new PS3 320GB with a 2yrs warranty. more than 10 Games, 2 pads @ a give away price of N100,000
Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by AbuMikey(m): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
adaobi123:

its your eyes oocheesygrin
Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
adaobi123:

Yea ur eyes are bulky
Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by AbuMikey(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
Policewoman: I fit dash am out sha.
Dash me nacheesycheesy
Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
youmour:

Yea ur eyes are bulky

so funny undecided
Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by AbuMikey(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
youmour:

Yea ur eyes are bulky
Leave my aunty Adaobi alone ooo.....who asked you to join our conversation sef? grin ;-\
Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
Abu Mikey: Leave my aunty Adaobi alone ooo.....who asked you to join our conversation sef? grin ;-\

why call me aunty ? angry tongue
Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
bbpreye.:

He is a "Forknizer" on Ogui road
Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by coogar: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
martyns303: I was playing God Of War Ascension when I saw this topic, immediately the game just felt old fashioned. I've got a 6 months old brand new PS3 320GB with a 2yrs warranty. more than 10 Games, 2 pads @ a give away price of N100,000

500GB brand new PS3 + 3 games = N60,000 equivalent in the UK. unless you are adding your TV to the package, you must be daydreaming!

OoduaDefence:
First off the PS4 looks childish.The design looks like a toaster and the blue light strip makes it look like a kindergarten toy.Sony failed with the design big time.The XBone looks more mature like something you can easily put in your living room to match you hifi and all.

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder....
PS4 weighs less than xbone, it's classier and it's cheaper across the board. it's a no-brainer

Secondly the graphics on Xbone murdered the PS4 graphics.Check out to demos of Ryse Son of Rome and Titanfall ,two Xbone exclusivey . Xbone showed more exclusive than PS4.I really don't care about Xbone 24 hours internet connectivity has have 24 hours ADSL anyways.I also don't borrow my fiends any of my stuff so i don't have to worry about their second hand game policy.The XBone also has a the best controller which i am used to.I have never like PS controllers has they feel very small in my hands and the position of left thumb stick make my thumb ache after 1 hour of gameplay .Finally the price $499 is chicken change,i rather pay that amount for a quality machine with a solid exclusive games line up.

you have not seen the PS4 in display and yet you have concluded on your plastic chair that xbox murders it. kai, nigerians and their uppity ways!

the second-hand policy games are for gamers who cannot afford high-end brand new games and they go to ebay to purchase new games....it's not about your friends!

xbox controllers have never been good - too huge to fit most human palms and the design is rank ugly. besides the new xbox is not bluetooth compatible like the PS4.

like i said, it's a no-brainer....xbox has lost the battle again!

4 Likes

Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by imperiouxx(m): 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
OoduaDefence:

[size=15pt]First off the PS4 looks childish.The design looks like a toaster and the blue light strip makes it look like a kindergarten toy.Sony failed with the design big time.The XBone looks more mature like something you can easily put in your living room to match you hifi and all.......

Here are XBone Graphics:

Ryse
[/size]

Are those gameplay graphics or cutscenes?
Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by Mavor: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
martyns303: I was playing God Of War Ascension when I saw this topic, immediately the game just felt old fashioned. I've got a 6 months old brand new PS3 320GB with a 2yrs warranty. more than 10 Games, 2 pads @ a give away price of N100,000
You call that giveaway? If you really want to steal, get a gun and go do highway robbery.
Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by martyns303(m): 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
coogar:

500GB brand new PS3 + 3 games = N60,000 equivalent in the UK. unless you are adding your TV to the package, you must be daydreaming!
Then order from the UK, last I checked 320GB is still being sold for N70,000 in Nigeria, 1 game is @ 15,000. Do the maths, plus 2 pads
Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by brigglez(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
Bros....... which school did you attend
Even if you multiply 159 by $400 is less than 70k.

emmanuel4758: olodo /ilitrate abeg multiply 399dollar with 159nigerian currency
Re: PS4 Launched By Sony by martyns303(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
Mavor: You call that giveaway? If you really want to steal, get a gun and go do highway robbery.
Sorry, stuffs like this are not for agege bread eating kids, u can't afford it, move over.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games / Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub / Ps3 Slim With Games For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.