Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! - Art, Graphics & Video (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (180476 Views)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Shimish: @ Kazuna. I hail you! really nice work u have got there. ur work has this gaming feel. have u ever considered going into gaming?
I hail thee back...lol....
Half of my work this year came from staring at your CG character family in that family portrait ya posed them in...
Not to forget the Kitchen...
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 16, 2014
@tos87 could you please expatiate more, didn't seem to get your point.

@kazuna I don't think you can mix sci-fi with rural(village setting).... imagine mixing "star wars" with "egg of life", I don't think it possible.

I've been trying to bring out something bt it just ain't adding up, so I remembered a short story I read sometime ago here on nairaland, its is an Ebola awareness fictional story and could easily fit into a 4 - 10 mins movie
here is the link: www.nairaland.com/1848062/bad-spread-awareness-fiction-story
you guys should check it out and maybe we could get something running. I'll still try and cook up something, just thought we could chew on this for a while till a better storyline pops up
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 16, 2014
where can I get textures from (brick, glass, sand, stone, etc)?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BlueMagnificent(m): 4:28am On Sep 16, 2014
@Kazuna, better still it can be a normal rural setting or an African setting centuries back (or in a parallel universe grin grin) with mystical plants and creatures. That's actually an idea I've been nursing for a while till I'm chanced to develop it smiley
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 7:06am On Sep 16, 2014
Preboy: where can I get textures from (brick, glass, sand, stone, etc)?
cgtextures.com just sign up to have access.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 16, 2014
BlueMagnificent: @Kazuna, better still it can be a normal rural setting or an African setting centuries back (or in a parallel universe grin grin) with mystical plants and creatures. That's actually an idea I've been nursing for a while till I'm chanced to develop it smiley
Can thou dev'd it? It has stuck in me head.....Rural mix SCI-FI....nothing can be unimaginable....

This is not to say, there are no other options we can delve in.....that ebola awareness might be opportunistic and a launchpad.....but I had alwayz liked contrasting genres......
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
Yinksey: cgtextures.com just sign up to have access.
thanks bro
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by CODEEATER(m): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
plz oooooo.... i need vray ooooo cry
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
I don't know if you guys can see this from my own perception...https://www.nairaland.com/1904068/nigerian-dr-pic-survived-ebola This will really make a good script for the proposed but yet to be actualized open move. What do u think.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
finally came up with something, bt its gonna need lotta LIGHTING!

TITLE: Z-BOLT (pronounced zee - bolt)
As a kid, Zinad always watched his dad who was an electrician, sonner than later became obsessed with electricity, lighting and anything that produces charges.
Lotta years passed, he was now a grown man, accomplish electrical engineer, owns a multimillionaire company and the obsession grew stronger as he created devices with capabilities of shooting out electricity, creating force fields, and flight. he had become a CEO by day and a vigilante superhero by night.
He enjoyed a fulfilled life being rich, being a superhero, being close to electricity at all times and most of all having a super cute galfriend, who he loved more than anything in this world. Scarlet was a medical docter who works in NMA's(Nigeria medical association) R & D institute.
On one unfortunate day, an "experiment gone terribly wrong" happened at NMA's R & D institute, an attempt to create a vaccine for the dangerous Ebola virus lead to the creation of a monstrous human whose skin was that of rocks and magma, he was like a "lava man". The Nigerian armed forces didn't stand a chance, with the entire building destroyed and Scarlet held captive, Z-Bolt was left with no option bt to fight.
After a long and destructive battle, Z-Bolt triumph, recused his galfriend and lava man was captured. once again Nigerians are safe and Z-Bolt does what he lobes to do, SAVE PEOPLE.

THE £ΠD
copyright: this story is mine, and should not be reproduced without my consent and approval.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
my literature skills ain't that good since I hated literature back in secondary school, so bear with me. I might also help do the script and scenes, gonna check my schedule first.
I'm just happy I could come up with something with a mix of urban, sci-fi, superpowers, love, rural(his father was poor), and mostly importantly "Nigeria"..... really took a lotta time cooking this up.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
gєттιηg вєттєʀ

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 18, 2014
му вєѕт ωσʀк ѕσ ƒαʀ

everything was done from scratch, without any tutorial
TITLΣ: Δ DATE WITH STΔRS

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by amijid2012(m): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
ncpat: Still learning
bro pls how did u do d "Sound City" logo so perfect., pls I will luv 2 learn.,
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BlueMagnificent(m): 12:47am On Sep 19, 2014
I decided to take a very brief break from writing codes so as to continue facing my once-a-nightmare, sculpting the human body. Still on the female body type for now after which I'll move over to the male body type and then to those mystical beasts and fantasy creatures I've been rearing up my head for a while now grin.

Below is a Work In Progress. I used the same base mesh I created for "Rogue" (posted earlier), but did some modifications before sculpting, like making the thigh a bit fuller and re-proportioning the arms and legs. The head was sculpted separately from the body. Currently I'm "painfully torturing" myself with the retopology process and will be providing a link when I'm done for those who might want to play with it further smiley smiley.

Format <Sculted Mesh> <Retopo'd mesh> <Retopo'd mesh showing edges>

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by amijid2012(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2014
BlueMagnificent: I decided to take a very brief break from writing codes so as to continue facing my once-a-nightmare, sculpting the human body. Still on the female body type for now after which I'll move over to the male body type and then to those mystical beasts and fantasy creatures I've been rearing up my head for a while now grin.

Below is a Work In Progress. I used the same base mesh I created for "Rogue" (posted earlier), but did some modifications before sculpting, like making the thigh a bit fuller and re-proportioning the arms and legs. The head was sculpted separately from the body. Currently I'm "painfully torturing" myself with the retopology process and will be providing a link when I'm done for those who might want to play with it further smiley smiley.

Format <Sculted Mesh> <Retopo'd mesh> <Retopo'd mesh showing edges>

bro pls do u av a youtube channel whr I can dload some tutorials on Blender?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BlueMagnificent(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
amijid2012: bro pls do u av a youtube channel whr I can dload some tutorials on Blender?

I'm a bit confused, if you mean if there are youtube channels for Blender tutorials, yes there are plenty of them smiley, just enter youtube and use the search function. If on the other hand you mean my own youtube channel, unfortunately there is none for now
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
its been a while, well just seems to be very busy, @blue mag nice work, I pray I can grab this character modeling fast fast, can't wait, mean while here is my latest arch viz stuff just basic, am practising some things ni sha.

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by amijid2012(m): 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Yinksey: its been a while, well just seems to be very busy, @blue mag nice work, I pray I can grab this character modeling fast fast, can't wait, mean while here is my latest arch viz stuff just basic, am practising some things ni sha.
bro u're good., me2 am learning., I don't mind learning frm u.,
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2014
amijid2012: bro u're good., me2 am learning., I don't mind learning frm u.,

Thanks, we can all learn from each other.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2014
am working on a character, will post wip when I get to a reasonable point. am quite slow just because am a little bit busy.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by CODEEATER(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
playing around wit vray nd 3ds max
grin

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
CODEEATER: playing around wit vray nd 3ds max
grin

you are good man.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 24, 2014
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 24, 2014
CODEEATER: playing around wit vray nd 3ds max
grin
wow! the realism is off the chart, I couldn't expect less from autodesk and chaosgroup

BTW, did you model that car yourself?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
this is where I got to, more work to do.

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
Yinksey: this is where I got to, more work to do.
welldone,...nice
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Peterwizzy: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
just when i was taking this 3D serious! laptop Crashes! anyway CODEEATER your good! that second pic looks so real!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by CODEEATER(m): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
Peterwizzy: just when i was taking this 3D serious! laptop Crashes! anyway CODEEATER your good! that second pic looks so real!
God bless vray grin

nothing too fancy though..jst some good reflective materials nd lighting..nd of course hdri images
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
will post the rigged version of my character very soon, IK SOLVER has been so helpful, blender is awesome.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Yinksey: this is where I got to, more work to do.
Lord have mercy! this looks just like my friend's brother. We are gettin there....really!
How do u cope with environ modelling and with xter?

Kazuna finding it trifling at best. Hope you will turn out a generalist....its d best way to be a CG impressionae.
keep up the good work Yinskey....

I am still trying hard with my Monsters development, hope before this year runs out, I'd post some pics of them.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Yinksey: will post the rigged version of my character very soon, IK SOLVER has been so helpful, blender is awesome.
I TELLS YOU.
very AWESOME Indeed.....
And for those who think its not worth it......MORE SAND IN THE EYEZ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (62) (Reply)

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.