Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,320 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! - Art, Graphics & Video (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (180455 Views)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
Sircomeference:

Bros u for look up now

biko
I saw them...I don't believe this is your best...common, you can do a lot with blender. for what is what you need more practice, actually someday you may put up a job that will WOW us. Work with tutorials from youtube. This is blender and not autodesk maya. Just keep practicing you will get there.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 7:00am On Nov 21, 2014
Sircomeference:
started using blender two months ago,,,,,
did this through a tutorial

nice one bro, keep it up.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by amijid2012(m): 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Pls guys where can I get a video tutorial on how to do modelling in blender., av searched youtube., buh they keep giving me crappy videos., pls sum1 should help me wif a site whr I can get this.., tnx.,
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
amijid2012:
Pls guys where can I get a video tutorial on how to do modelling in blender., av searched youtube., buh they keep giving me crappy videos., pls sum1 should help me wif a site whr I can get this.., tnx.,
what do you want to model?...there are a lot on youtube...just know how to use the tools and you can model anything in blender.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by amijid2012(m): 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
Tos87:
what do you want to model?...there are a lot on youtube...just know how to use the tools and you can model anything in blender.
am I newbie , I want 2 learn hw to model human character or any character.,
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jjk24(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2014
amijid2012:
am I newbie , I want 2 learn hw to model human character or any character.,
watch the johhny blender series, search for johhny blender or d-dub on youtube, and tutor4u #cheers
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 27, 2014
I have just been silent since the beginning of this thread, am really seeing things
thumb up to the blender baby masters you guys are great

I layed my hands on this software 3 days ago, I was using 3D max, but my sister won't want me hear words everyday she keeps intimidating with blender baby most especially the cycle render...and with I have been seeing here, I kicked my world to blender and 3,days into it, with help from my sister and the nice tuts I got from her made by little web hut, i have lot of progress but the sad story is that she got admission and would be living me soon, Lol I wish I started with this blender baby earlier with her

so all the blender masters and learners please help me oh, just add me up on bbm and whatsapp let's rub mind together

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
Work-In-Progress #Blender Cycles

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
ladanski:
HOLY COW! that's jaw-dropping
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
ladanski:

this is great, nice use of cycles, but the second image has some scaling issues or maybe its the camera angle, or I don't know if its just eyes.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
ladanski:
nice one...also a good sign that this thread aint dead yet.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2014
ladanski:
something ethereal about the first image....reminds me of the horror doll movie Annabelle

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
Pls guys am on bent knees...Shimish, Lad and Kazuma..don't even suggest Google cos I have being searching it for the past 5days though I saw my answer but I just can't comprehend it. What I want is who can in a simplified manner explain how an walk cycle can actually be animated to move from one place to another. Pls don't ignore this. I mentioned those names cos the are those their anime I have seen.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tos87:
Pls guys am on bent knees...Shimish, Lad and Kazuma..don't even suggest Google cos I have being searching it for the past 5days though I saw my answer but I just can't comprehend it. What I want is who can in a simplified manner explain how an walk cycle can actually be animated to move from one place to another. Pls don't ignore this. I mentioned those names cos the are those their anime I have seen.

I think you should add a Path from the add menu and make the mesh follow the path: never tried it before but i think you should.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
primus361:

I think you should add a Path from the add menu and make the mesh follow the path: never tried it before but i think you should.
Thanks. I know about the path thing. It didn't walk. Meanwhile, I have fixed it. Thanks again.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tos87:

Thanks. I know about the path thing. It didn't walk. Meanwhile, I have fixed it. Thanks again.

How did you fix it then? Share!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 30, 2014
@Tos87, one way that I walk arnd that problem is to first move
1.the front heel forward
2. then the hip bone..i.e. the bone that controls both legs , moves forward
3. the back heel is then raised at an angle to the ground

infact its better done watching a tut......try lynda`s tuts.
If you supply your email, I can send my tut collection on that
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 30, 2014
meanwhile, in between programs, I`d rigged me zombie. Now ready for live footage anime

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 30, 2014
anyone know how I can pin clothing around say a xters neck, and make it bellow in a draft or wind........
I think Shim have done that!.......
help....
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 10:37am On Nov 30, 2014
kazuna:
anyone know how I can pin clothing around say a xters neck, and make it bellow in a draft or wind........
I think Shim have done that!.......
help....
Create the cloth on cloth sim...click on the character and enable collision on d phyics panel. You can place plane(cloth) in between the character's neck so that when it drops during caching it will serve as a cloak on the character. click on the cloth on edit mode, select vetice you want around the characters neck click add on vetex group then assign. Go to physics panel, enable cloth sewing springs, below it "bing up the sewing group" you created, turn the sewing force to 1. I hope you are working with 2.71 or the latest version. that's it...hope it helps.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by amijid2012(m): 11:06am On Nov 30, 2014
kazuna:
@Tos87, one way that I walk arnd that problem is to first move
1.the front heel forward
2. then the hip bone..i.e. the bone that controls both legs , moves forward
3. the back heel is then raised at an angle to the ground

infact its better done watching a tut......try lynda`s tuts.
If you supply your email, I can send my tut collection on that
pls here's my own email "NJIDDAAMINU@GMAIL.COM
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thanks guys. Hardly enough time to #blend these days. Will try and complete the scene though. Nice to see the discussions are still going on. #KeepBlendering #KeepCGing smiley
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
Yinksey:

this is great, nice use of cycles, but the second image has some scaling issues or maybe its the camera angle, or I don't know if its just eyes.
Thanks, man. The second image was just a test. There is no actual wall, maybe that's what you noticed. And the case is big. wink
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
BlueMagnificent:
Yeah I added some color to her and made her look a bit human wink

And please don't mind her "African Queen" hairstyle grin I'll add hair later
For the skin texture GIMP was used to blend the Ambient Occlusion bake with the base diffuse color and the remaining painting done 100% using Blender's Texture Paint smiley. The Cloth was done in GIMP (not much of a work actually smiley ) still using the same AO diffuse color blending style used above.

Next is to rig her and see how she "moves to the beat" grin but that will be when I get another break from coding cry

Absolutely amazing.

My last practice with blender was with Andrew Price's kitchen model tutorial, too demanding for my PC at that time but I haven't had time to get back to it.

Again, wow shocked shocked shocked
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
And this one is going to be integreated with blender

[img=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCLyk3ItapQ][/img]

It costs about #65,000 (depending on exchange rates and other factors)
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BlueMagnificent(m): 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nathan2222:

Absolutely amazing.

My last practice with blender was with Andrew Price's kitchen model tutorial, too demanding for my PC at that time but I haven't had time to get back to it.

Again, wow shocked shocked shocked

Thanks... Due to time constraint I would have added some more stuffs
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Progress...

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2014
...Progress...
Fixed the UV on the chair and added some textures here and there. Particularly proud of the large vase in the corner wink

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 8:59am On Dec 03, 2014
ladanski:
...Progress...
Fixed the UV on the chair and added some textures here and there. Particularly proud of the large vase in the corner wink

wow this great! I will try my hand an interior scene too, this one really inspired me! great work, keep it up!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
Yinksey:

wow this great! I will try my hand an interior scene too, this one really inspired me! great work, keep it up!
Thanks, Yinksey. grin
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
ladanski:
...Progress...

I prefer the photo with the face on the wall

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (62) (Reply)

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.