Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! - Art, Graphics & Video (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (180589 Views)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 8:44am On Mar 28, 2015
for grass modelling i guess u should use andrew price tutorial on grass modelling or buy the grass essentials which is more real
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
donemmx:
for grass modelling i guess u should use andrew price tutorial on grass modelling or buy the grass essentials which is more real
<h3>do you have a copy of the grass essentials you might want to share ? cheesy</h3>
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
dude i got for 15k... but i can share one sha
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
wink
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
donemmx:
wink
ogaboss, abeg u know we breathe the same air, live on the same earth and grew up in the same Nigeria...plsss, how i fit get am ?smiley
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
luckily the one i used was a free model but i have the complete pack... just search for the grass essentials on Google and open Andrew price video on the grass essentials and download the free model... and check it out.... very fast render and it doesn't eat up your CPU or GPU memory unlike most normally designed particle hair system... wink wink wink wink
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
donemmx:
dude i got for 15k... but i can share one sha
can you resell@ a reasonable price? ....let's talk price. am interested.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
guyz i will see what i can do... wink wink
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
donemmx:
guyz i will see what i can do... wink wink
anticipation... #activated
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 11:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
which site can i post 2 models from mine to u
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 12:42am On Mar 30, 2015
donemmx:
which site can i post 2 models from mine to u
just thinking... 4share.com can handle that. you can check it out.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 12:46am On Mar 30, 2015
kk will upload it there and give u the name of the file.. smiley smiley grin
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 12:51am On Mar 30, 2015
donemmx:
kk will upload it there and give u the name of the file.. smiley smiley grin
alright... take your time.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
.....All Sequence Activated.......Loading........
Hello BlenPeeps
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 10:48am On Mar 31, 2015
posting my recent scene
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 10:48am On Mar 31, 2015
working on a project and here are the latest developments for my scene.... still in working progress............ please more tips on how to improve it... but about to add more objects to the scene to make my storyline clear.. incase u ask what is on the ground.... its actually stones and that is not a rock but a small hill formed

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2015
@donemmx , thou are good with environs, really.

why are there fewer character design Blendos here?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2015
@kuzana tanks alot.. and i have realised why people don't venture into character design is due to the fact that it is time consuming and really need alot of expertise on sculpting...
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
I prefer to model my humans in 'makehuman' though i use blender for non-human organic models which i'm not really good at. Infact, i'm not good at modelling any living thing cheesy
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
cupid1:
I prefer to model my humans in 'makehuman' though i use blender for non-human organic models which i'm not really good at. Infact, i'm not good at modelling any living thing cheesy
that makes 2 of us... organic modelling just aint my thing, patiently waiting for MakeHuman 1.1.0grin
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Cupid can u share some of ur latest designs please I want to see them
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
@ cupid makehuman is good... But I think it is better to try learning sculpting urself... The scenes I created were terrible before but due to gigs of tutorials I've learnt and also from experience for the past 6months of leaning blender which is my first 3D software.... Before I went into zbrush, cinema 4D and other softwares... Really I would like to ask what exactly do u want to be as a blender user? Animationist? Photographic designer including architectural designs? Game designer or what precisely? That will help you better in your journey in blender.. And please try and make sure u render a new scene every week and try and post it for critics and comments on how to make it better

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2015
donemmx:
@ cupid makehuman is good... But I think it is better to try learning sculpting urself... The scenes I created were terrible before but due to gigs of tutorials I've learnt and also from experience for the past 6months of leaning blender which is my first 3D software.... Before I went into zbrush, cinema 4D and other softwares... Really I would like to ask what exactly do u want to be as a blender user? Animationist? Photographic designer including architectural designs? Game designer or what precisely? That will help you better in your journey in blender.. And please try and make sure u render a new scene every week and try and post it for critics and comments on how to make it better
i'm an undergraduate of mechanical engineering and a part-time graphics artist. I'm into modelling and animation(and a bit of simulation also). I started computer graphics to increase my qualifications when i need a job(you know when a company needs a new product and they want you to make a prototype on computer and also simulate it to show how it works ? Yeah, that kinda thing) and i do little bits of work for students who need graphics for their project presentation. I lost most of my work with my old system and all i have now are models made when i was still a learner and rendered with blender internal
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
omg!!! shocked thats good cupid...like really great..
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
donemmx:
omg!!! shocked thats good cupid...like really great..
lol, thanks
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
My latest...rendered some minutes ago.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
donemmx:
@kuzana tanks alot.. and i have realised why people don't venture into character design is due to the fact that it is time consuming and really need alot of expertise on sculpting...

You don't really have to sculpt
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
the final image...did submit it for the competition http://www.blenderguru.com/competitions/another-planet/# ...other entries were awesome...hope mine is approved for listing thus appears in the entry section.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lil animation i did with that my lil man.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bExpnI94x0I
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tos87:
the final image...did submit it for the competition http://www.blenderguru.com/competitions/another-planet/# ...other entries were awesome...hope mine is approved for listing thus appears in the entry section.
do we get to vote?.... cus your entry just made me proud of my country

awesome render!!!!!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Preboy:

do we get to vote?.... cus your entry just made me proud of my country

awesome render!!!!!
lol....am blushing... lol wink smiley...never mind, thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (62) (Reply)

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.