Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! - Art, Graphics & Video (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (180628 Views)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
kazuna:
first jump of hulk tracking.....
the hulk's shading and lighting is not really in agreement with the environment, the environment looks like something rendered in cycles while the hulk model looks like it was rendered in blender internal...anyway nice pose
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
HercJay:

How to reg? Don't seem to find the button
Use http://spuv.org/index.php?u=/user/login
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
cupid1:
the hulk's shading and lighting is not really in agreement with the environment, the environment looks like something rendered in cycles while the hulk model looks like it was rendered in blender internal...anyway nice pose
Still trying to track it into seen, have not done light placements properly
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jjamani(m): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hello house am new to blander and have been trying using it to make good model..
I have a question How can I make a character talk.. Co's this model was Don with make human..and I import it to blander. so how do i make it talk and move ?

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
jjamani:
Hello house am new to blander and have been trying using it to make good model..
I have a question How can I make a character talk.. Co's this model was Don with make human..and I import it to blender. so how do i make it talk and move ?
that would require your character to be rigged(including facial rigs in this case), considering you're new to blender, I'd advice you stay clear of rigging. But if you feel you are up to the task, you can Google tuts and search YouTube for vids on rigging and facial rigging
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jjamani(m): 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
the character is already rig i know all about rig. but how do i make it talk

Preboy:

that would require your character to be rigged(including facial rigs in this case), considering you're new to blender, I'd advice you stay clear of rigging. But if you feel you are up to the task, you can Google tuts and search YouTube for vids on rigging and facial rigging
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 26, 2015
jjamani:

you gotta learn facial rigging then, it involves eye blinking & lip moving.... videos would be best
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 10:57am On Apr 26, 2015
jjamani:

why ask us how to make it talk. I stand to be corrected " any rigged character model can be manipulated as one wishes " likewise lip sync.
but my advice for you is to stay clair from make human.... build your own character then you may use make human characters as as human prop in the background.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 26, 2015
jjamani:

search for ''lip-syncing with shape keys'' on google, then learn your phonemes and mophemes. That should help
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Davitron(m): 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
hi guys, am new to dis thread.
currently working on this
skateboarder (wip).
software autodesk maya
coments and critics are welcomed.

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BlueMagnificent(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
Davitron:
hi guys, am new to dis thread.
currently working on this
skateboarder (wip).
software autodesk maya
coments and critics are welcomed.

Nice work... But in as much as we really appreciate ur work and the passion you've put in to bring it to life, I think this thread was actually created to help out those using Blender as the 3d software.

Once again, nice work smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
BlueMagnificent:

Nice work... But in as much as we really appreciate ur work and the passion you've put in to bring it to life, I think this thread was actually created to help out those using Blender as the 3d software.

i speak no further...Affirmative.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Davitron(m): 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
BlueMagnificent:

ait
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by John5117: 8:12am On Apr 27, 2015
any tips on render ing an interior scene in blender ... especially the lighting part
help...
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
John5117:
any tips on render ing an interior scene in blender ... especially the lighting part
help...
http://www.blenderguru.com/articles/6-tips-for-better-lighting/
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by John5117: 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
thanks ....
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by prof800(m): 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
Davitron:

ait
you are welcome.
You can ask questions on Donald3d's thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/1958631/ask-questions-3d-visual-effects
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
Question for the animators: do you model, rig, animate and then lip-sync OR do you model, rig, and lip-sync as you animate ?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jjk24(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
cupid1:
Question for the animators: do you model, rig, animate and then lip-sync OR do you model, rig, and lip-sync as you animate ?
every one has there work flow really, mine depends on what's happening in the scene , if its more action and little dialogue. Then I animate 1st then go in and add the facial expression and co.. If its more dialogue though, its better to lipsync and have an idea of what's happening in the scene and then add the body movement to fit with the dialogue and mood.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
jjk24:
If its more dialogue though, its better to lipsync and have an idea of what's happening in the scene and then add the body movement to fit with the dialogue and mood.

The kind of dialoque and d manner of speaking determines the gesticulations....

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
Meanwhile, still battling with tracking into live action......succed end in preventing my tracked objs from shifting as d camera moves but still trying to adjusts shadows and lighting d scene to match......

Now rendering though.....kinda becoming boring doing lights all day.....

Wonder if one can attach a 3d obj to a moving thing, say car , in a tracked footage? Anyone with ideas?

Perhaps a good track depends on Camera used? Mobile phone cams even aCarl Zeiss Nokia 12 mega can cause frustrations...or is it Me?

When a Carpenter fails he blames his tools..

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jjk24(m): 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
kazuna:

The kind of dialoque and d manner of speaking determines the gesticulations....
exactly shey?, and also it kinda give sum1 this great sense of timing when you lipsync 1st.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
kazuna:
Meanwhile, still battling with tracking into live action......succed end in preventing my tracked objs from shifting as d camera moves but still trying to adjusts shadows and lighting d scene to match......

Now rendering though.....kinda becoming boring doing lights all day.....

Wonder if one can attach a 3d obj to a moving thing, say car , in a tracked footage? Anyone with ideas?

Perhaps a good track depends on Camera used? Mobile phone cams even aCarl Zeiss Nokia 12 mega can cause frustrations...or is it Me?

When a Carpenter fails he blames his tools..
this is nice...well done.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
@Tos87, thanks
Heres the video file

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHtdOa0Nl7M

Will get the creeps running across d main road soon...
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
@Kazuna... I added shadow on the papers.

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
still experimenting with textures... here is my rotten cashew

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
kazuna:
@Tos87, thanks
Heres the video file

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHtdOa0Nl7M

Will get the creeps running across d main road soon...
nice...hope soon they will interact with the animation.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Tos87:
@Kazuna... I added shadow on the papers.
Now they are Good.....how did u achieve the depth-of-field thingy?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
Tos87:
still experimenting with textures... here is my rotten cashew
Maybe I should jump into cycles. Thats cycles, right?
I love the almost realistic look...Jeez!

The ants?
Explain modelling procedure?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
kazuna:

Now they are Good.....how did u achieve the depth-of-field thingy?
thanks... I adjusted the camera f-stop setting making it to focus on an empty placed right in front of the cup.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
kazuna:

Maybe I should jump into cycles. Thats cycles, right?
I love the almost realistic look...Jeez!

The ants?
Explain modelling procedure?
yahh cycles.... the ants were modelled and textured.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
Tos87:
yahh cycles.... the ants were modelled and textured.
i think he meant for you to list the step by step process of modelling an ant e.g add a sphere, add a lattice, apply lattice modifier. I guess it's something like that

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (62) (Reply)

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.