Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! - Art, Graphics & Video (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (180615 Views)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
donemmx:
@mr tos87 what if i send you the blend file?
had had issues receiving a blend file from a sender once... and all I need is just the picture.
please I want it rendered and finished as you shared it with us on nl.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
@tos no probs i will try and use 1500 samples to render it.. for the pic i uploaded on nl was with 200 samples
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
donemmx:
@tos no probs i will try and use 1500 samples to render it.. for the pic i uploaded on nl was with 200 samples
that sounds more like what am talking about.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Shimish: 6:24am On Sep 25, 2015
kazuna:

Damm, This is the best prop ever.

You're good . The lightning (I had never believed in photo real lightning) concept is sci-fish. You get this sense something will turn on and say "Scanning, All protocols engaged. You are having un-authorise access. Warning (4x)"

someone has been playing a lot of dead space cheesy
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
donemmx:
am still waiting @donemmx.. send at artspartan. ng@gmail.com
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Tos87:

am still waiting @donemmx.. send at artspartan. ng@gmail.com
bro sorry just made a HD image of the render and it is about 40mb.. will try and send it tomorrow.. just don't have time to get online due to sch tinz
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
donemmx:

bro sorry just made a HD image of the render and it is about 40mb.. will try and send it tomorrow.. just don't have time to get online due to sch tinz
40...that's way too much... lol but will do. thanks
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
Clay Render of A Work In Progress.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
Old Stuff. Made with Blender 2.75

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
wilsonreuben:
love the hair texture.. and for the WIP did you sculpt it or modelled.?
my latest work... www.artspartan.com

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Tos87:
love the hair texture.. and for the WIP did you sculpt it or modelled.?
my latest work... www.artspartan.com

Thank you!
I modeled
Love the Watch Render but too clean, no scratchs?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
wilsonreuben:

Thank you!
I modeled
Love the Watch Render but too clean, no scratchs?
i guess there are some gold watches that scratches doesn't come into play.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 29, 2015
wilsonreuben:

You knowm, I'd just watched Cosmos Laudromat, that's the gooseberry project, there was a lot of hair......Fine Hair, Fine Hair dynamics and now you'd just post this!!!

Don't make me ho back to hair Wilson. I Love hair, the texture, the fibers, the dynamics inherent .

HAIR HAIR.

Thank Goodness there's another Character Apostle in Hauz.

Huhuhuhu, I LOVE HAIR.

I think I should be doing hair now, Kazuna should I?

First it was Blender's Laudromat yesterday and now wilson? The gods of hair must be calling! Kazuna to their bidding.....HAIR!!!!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by luvcherish(m): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
hello guys..... i am writing my final year project and it will require me to develop an animation.

I think the time is too short for me to start learning blender..... can someone help me out.
My topic is "flat world awareness campaign animation system".....
It is all about the new world we now live today.... technologically.
we now have a playing ground for people all over the world to meet, collaborate and relate and compete. i.e. the internet
the project is all about globalization.

I am to create an awareness using animation, to inform the general public what the flat world is all about.

Please it could be 10 to 15 minutes display but very informative.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
@tos87 sorry my network is just misbehaving... I have small time to send but its not going thru.. Its saying error... But will keep on trying sha...

@ Luvcherish.. I would recommend adobe after effects for the work.. I can assist small.. But I would like to know details of the work maybe I could really be of help.. But no guarantees but in my little time let me see wat I can do...
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by luvcherish(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
donemmx:
@tos87 sorry my network is just misbehaving... I have small time to send but its not going thru.. Its saying error... But will keep on trying sha...

@ Luvcherish.. I would recommend adobe after effects for the work.. I can assist small.. But I would like to know details of the work maybe I could really be of help.. But no guarantees but in my little time let me see wat I can do...

ok sir. What my cordinator told was ... i should create an animation to display globalization... for example i site a good one from youtube World Without Walls - Stop Motion - Globalization
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
someone help me out oh . . . my system is refusing to install blender. it is a windows 8.1 device and it just keeps bringing up the message below.

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
someone help me out oh . . . my system is refusing to install blender. it is a windows 8.1 device and it just keeps bringing up the message below.
which bit of system are you using? 64 or 32bit... And try installing the correct bit
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 01, 2015
kazuna:

You knowm, I'd just watched Cosmos Laudromat, that's the gooseberry project, there was a lot of hair......Fine Hair, Fine Hair dynamics and now you'd just post this!!!

Don't make me ho back to hair Wilson. I Love hair, the texture, the fibers, the dynamics inherent .

HAIR HAIR.

Thank Goodness there's another Character Apostle in Hauz.

Huhuhuhu, I LOVE HAIR.

I think I should be doing hair now, Kazuna should I?

First it was Blender's Laudromat yesterday and now wilson? The gods of hair must be calling! Kazuna to their bidding.....HAIR!!!!

I love hair too, but that cosmos laundromat hair simulation eh!! Chai! And victor's cloth and skin texture
Please make some nice hair renders... cheesy
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 01, 2015
Ruth test render

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 01, 2015
Tos87:
i guess there are some gold watches that scratches doesn't come into play.
Yes
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BlueMagnificent(m): 5:12am On Oct 01, 2015
wilsonreuben:
Ruth test render

Nice work
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
BlueMagnificent:

Nice work
Thank you!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
A jet flying by. camera mapped the NITEL Tower in Lagos island.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ix6J2nZjTg

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by corlin2(m): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Check out
<a href="http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/vector/iphone+cases" style="font: 10pt arial; text-decoration: underline;">vector iphone cases for sale</a>
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by corlin2(m): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
<a href="http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/abstract/greeting+cards" style="font: 10pt arial; text-decoration: underline;">abstract greeting cards for sale</a>
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tval(m): 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
I just downloaded some parts of Andrew Price's Nature Academy.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BukkyThery(f): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2015
Hi Guys.... Sorry I've not posted for a while now. Nice works so far. Here's a bit of what I've been up to....

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BukkyThery(f): 7:32am On Oct 09, 2015
And more...

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BukkyThery(f): 7:48am On Oct 09, 2015
And the last bit...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BukkyThery(f): 8:00am On Oct 09, 2015
latitidejavu:
This thread is full of Talents.

We are currently looking out for talents to join the first 3D print Marketplace in Africa.

We are building a marketplace where you can earn from your designs.

Experts in blender, rhinoceros, TinkerCAD and other design software are invited to join this initiative.

Cool, I'm interested...
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BukkyThery(f): 8:02am On Oct 09, 2015
BRAINZBox:
Wonder wat happened to this thread sha....lemme update some of my works since last post...

Hey, great work..... Pls how did you do the grass?

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (62) (Reply)

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.