Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! - Art, Graphics & Video (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (180616 Views)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
Critique this work for me please.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2016
wilsonreuben:

I love the ceramic material....how did u achieve it, yours is not too reflective unlike the ones i ve tried.
...hope its not cycles?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2016
prettytasha:
this blender interface is so confusing am just staring at my PC ...lol ..dunno were to start
I want to laugh but i am stifling it.....When i started out i felt almost like u now.

Try this website www.blenderguru.com

Practice almost every day perhaps you might end up as a character designer!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
kazuna:

I love the ceramic material....how did u achieve it, yours is not too reflective unlike the ones i ve tried.
...hope its not cycles?

It is cycles

1. Diffuse mixed with glossy and layer weight(facing) as factor input.

If you want to make it more reflective, from above mix with glossy again and layer weight(fresnel) as factor input.

Or

from (1) add a light part node and plug the "is glossy" or "is reflective" or "is singular ray" to the glossy shader factor

You have not critique the work.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
wilsonreuben:
Nice render. But I think the material in the cup need more tweaking. check out http://www.blenderguru.com/articles/making-better-materials/
you can work on the light reflection. hdri indoor image will do a lot.
And don't you think the cup is too rigid, A cup and saucer (don't know if I got the spelling ) is meant to appeal the user. things like the smooth and curvy handle... likewise sleek rim.
though might be your concept.. but just my thought
All the same nice render.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
Tos87:

Nice render. But I think the material in the cup need more tweaking. check out http://www.blenderguru.com/articles/making-better-materials/
you can work on the light reflection. hdri indoor image will do a lot.
And don't you think the cup is too rigid, A cup and saucer (don't know if I got the spelling ) is meant to appeal the user. things like the smooth and curvy handle... likewise sleek rim.
though might be your concept.. but just my thought
All the same nice render.

Thank you.
Got it
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 03, 2016
Here is the clay and final render.

Software: Blender 2.77
Engine: Cycles, 300s
Compositor: GIMP

If you think it is okay, please, like. wink

3 Likes

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2016
wilsonreuben:
Software: Blender 2.77 Engine: Cycles, 300s Compositor: GIMP
much better than the previous.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
wilsonreuben:

Compositor: GIMP

I must confess notin beats Cycles clarity....i wish i have an Nvidia quadro graphics card..
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
kazuna:

I must confess notin beats Cycles clarity....i wish i have an Nvidia quadro graphics card..

I use my CPU.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
wilsonreuben:

I use my CPU.

i meant for animatiom rendering, somethang that will speed up cycles in a state with samples to reduce fireflies..

i wont even mind 7 mins per frame..
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2016
WIP... Blender Cycles. Please I need ur critics on this render... Its for a competition I joined.. I will really appreciate

2 Likes

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
kazuna:

i meant for animatiom rendering, somethang that will speed up cycles in a state with samples to reduce fireflies..

i wont even mind 7 mins per frame..

Try Sheep It! Render farm
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
donemmx:
WIP... Blender Cycles. Please I need ur critics on this render... Its for a competition I joined.. I will really appreciate
keep working, just don't forget to make the street lights glow.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
Little editing done

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2016
donemmx:

Are we suppose to focus on the character?
If "yes" make that red more saturated, also a litle glow for the lighting and add fog ghost to the lamps.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 05, 2016
donemmx:
Little editing done

Didn't see this before my cc, it is okay now, just add fog glow to the lamps and make the red just a little bit saturated.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
donemmx:
Little editing done

I am thrilled. U get a sense of foreboding looking at the environ and a sigh of relief that the child is with a guardian....unless the guy is Hannibal Lecter.

How did you do the clothes?

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 7:36am On Apr 08, 2016
kazuna:

I am thrilled. U get a sense of foreboding looking at the environ and a sigh of relief that the child is with a guardian....unless the guy is Hannibal Lecter.

How did you do the clothes?
my friend helped out with the character while i created the enviroment.... and i did the post processing

2 Likes

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by zikIPE: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
donemmx:
Little editing done
boss, so you're the one that posted this pic in the Facebook blender group? Tuale for you
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Horpsy17(m): 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
hi everyone, i'm new in 3d blending
please anyone should.
please drop your contacts so i can contact you guys
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by chancery: 10:51am On Apr 20, 2016
I started out with blender and it was fun but I decided to test my hands on Maya for about a month. On returning to blender after being comfortable with Maya everything changed. Blender became difficult with me mistaking Maya's shortcut keys for blender"s. Even if I switch blender's presets for Maya it didn't solve the issue. I've ever since settled for Maya. Bottomline, it is difficult trying to be good with different applications that can perform the same function.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Dextra(f): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hello Friends,
We have a chance to stand out globally again by showcasing our Talents. Let’s vote for Young aspiring African Artists through ARTPIZZAZ in the Microsoft Small Business Contest 2016.

ARTPIZZAZ has made it to the semi-finalist stage and need your help to make it to the final.
Just 2 simple steps which will only take a minute of your time:

Go to: http://woobox.com/qxectb/h58kmn

Vote for ARTPIZZAZ once daily until April 25th 2016

Share the link on your Facebook page and other social platform and invite your friends and contacts to VOTE.

Visit http://www.artpizzazz.com/pages/our-story to learn more about ARTPIZZAZ

As a young Aspiring Artist, you are welcome to contact ARTPIZZAZ to showcase your creations.
Some featured Artists: http://balafun.com/artists/

To show our appreciation for your support, we will be giving away amazing prizes at the end of the contest. Each vote and share automatically enters you into a draw.
We truly appreciate your support.
Go Team #ARTPIZZAZ
Thank you!!!
ART PIZZAZ is currently in 4th place with 5 more days to go! Let's make it to the top.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
SnapUrEyesUp
Experimenting with potraits, hair and of course cycles....

Cycles and I are now officially 5 & 6.

can anyone point out a tutorial that teaches how to do hair with curls.

2 Likes

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
am back with another render this month... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Horpsy17(m): 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
hey guys
after watching some tutorials
i want to drop my first render image
still a learner sha....need a mentor

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Horpsy17(m): 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
this is my second render image
but there is pro when coloring
please enlighten me

2 Likes

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by tobbielessbabe(f): 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Pls gurus in d house abeg am new to 3d blender nd I need ur hlp pls contact me via whatapp 09080281275 thx
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Horpsy17(m): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
tobbielessbabe:
Pls gurus in d house abeg am new to 3d blender nd I need ur hlp pls contact me via whatapp 09080281275 thx
me too......08132766076
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Horpsy17:
me too......08132766076
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2016
WIP, Clay And MAT Test Render

Artwork: Billy
Copyright: Fluffyberry

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by just2endowed: 1:16am On Apr 26, 2016
I want to learn

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (62) (Reply)

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.