Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! - Art, Graphics & Video (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (180595 Views)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jjk24(m): 5:24am On Aug 29, 2014
Yinksey man jst wanted to see if i culd acheive sumfin lyk dah nt as detailed as yurs ehn.. I sha try grin

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2014
jjk24: Yinksey man jst wanted to see if i culd acheive sumfin lyk dah nt as detailed as yurs ehn.. I sha try grin
nice work you got there...you got to improve on the UVmap.you can also try your hands on some fine wood seamless textures. check out CG textures. smiley

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by CODEEATER(m): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
I don't know y...I just don't like blender... its cool n all,but I just don't dig it...

I prefer 3ds max,c4d n Maya,which support gray extension... blender doesn't... with vRay,photorealistic images are made possible, am not saying blender lacks realism, just that its not "professional" I guess...

but either way,I've got em all installed anyway.. using digital tutors as my Learning center...
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
jjk24: Yinksey man jst wanted to see if i culd acheive sumfin lyk dah nt as detailed as yurs ehn.. I sha try grin

nice work there! just as tos8 said you need to use a seamless texture for the wooden stuffs, but in other aspect you tried.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
Preboy:
kul, one last thing tho... does it have pictures? I think pics would help a lot

sure the book is quite well explained with illustrations (I mean pictures)
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
CODEEATER: I don't know y...I just don't like blender... its cool n all,but I just don't dig it...

I prefer 3ds max,c4d n Maya,which support gray extension... blender doesn't... with vRay,photorealistic images are made possible, am not saying blender lacks realism, just that its not "professional" I guess...

but either way,I've got em all installed anyway.. using digital tutors as my Learning center...

I your opinion, but blender also support vray, may be you have not seen those short movie done compmetely in blender "sintel", "big buck bunny (this one even featured on BBC)", and some other full length movie like "back in time" e.t.c, and those movies are professionals enough.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
CODEEATER: I don't know y...I just don't like blender... its cool n all,but I just don't dig it...

blender supports vray ...been professional depends on the artist.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Peterwizzy: 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
Preboy:
na the same thing wey I don ask tire, nobody gree answer me... na so blender just dey ma PC dey look me

I dey plan to get the PDF format of blenderwiki
im downloading the pdf manual by john m blain i hope i get going with that
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2014

EYAAA
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
Peterwizzy: im downloading the pdf manual by john m blain i hope i get going with that
plz holla me the link
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yinksey:

sure the book is quite well explained with illustrations (I mean pictures)
thanks bro downloading it ASAP!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 30, 2014
gUYS ABEG cRITIQUE THIS FOR MOI.
tRYING MY HANDS ON ANIMATION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDy9cmCHAqc&feature=youtu.be
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 10:30am On Aug 30, 2014
here is my latest model... criticize
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2014
pictures

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2014
one more

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by CODEEATER(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
Yinksey: one more

Your apples are almost glowing... Too bright

Wood isn't that reflective... Ur surface
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
CODEEATER:

Your apples are almost glowing... Too bright

Wood isn't that reflective... Ur surface

thanks, I also noticed that, will adjust it now.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
adjustments.

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BlueMagnificent(m): 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
@Yinksey, Nice work, I love the look of your textures smiley
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BlueMagnificent(m): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
It had been quite long I updated my humble self on this thread undecided some stuffs have been eating a sizeable portion of my brain wink.

During the week I thought of scratching up a decent simple model to use in experimental tests in a Game Project I'm involved in. Currently I'm rigging her and when it's done (later today perhaps) a link to the blend file for those that might be interested will be posted smiley. Each image contains the base mesh at the left, the sculpted mesh at the center followed by the retopologized mesh.

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
BlueMagnificent: @Yinksey, Nice work, I love the look of your textures smiley

thanks
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jjk24(m): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2014
@kazuna !! Beta lip sync and dere movement seems to be a little stiff .. I think way most animators do is to make d models move slower and r neva really motionless!! Ma 2 cents boss .. We to go reach dis level one day buh den rigging as been giving me big headaches so @ blueM pls am interested in dah model o abeg
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yinksey: adjustments.
wow kul models

BTW, thanks for the ebook... I'm kinda bonding with it already
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
Preboy:
BTW, thanks for the ebook... I'm kinda bonding with it already

u're welcome
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
am working on an archiviz currently, here is a low sampled render, just for preview sake, what do you think.

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BlueMagnificent(m): 5:47am On Sep 01, 2014
At times rigging can be a really devastating task to undertake sad sad sad undecided undecided undecided but I managed to complete the rigging process without exploding due to frustration grin grin. For those that might be using the model i will like to say that her rig is just a basic rig setup, she might not be able to perform complex tasks that involves extreme deformation. If you wish you are free to tweak the mesh to your taste. Here is a link to the blend file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4rowmgyuylwig6t/Rogue_Mesh.zip?dl=0

and some rendered shots

for the above image the wall tile texture was gotten from user nobiax [url]nobiax.deviantart.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2014
BlueMagnificent: At times rigging can be a really devastating task to undertake sad sad sad undecided undecided undecided but I managed to complete the rigging process without exploding due to frustration grin grin. For those that might be using the model i will like to say that her rig is just a basic rig setup, she might not be able to perform complex tasks that involves extreme deformation. If you wish you are free to tweak the mesh to your taste. Here is a link to the blend file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4rowmgyuylwig6t/Rogue_Mesh.zip?dl=0

and some rendered shots

for the above image the wall tile texture was gotten from user nobiax [url]nobiax.deviantart.com[/url]

you are good!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by CODEEATER(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2014
Is that motion builder?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BlueMagnificent(m): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2014
CODEEATER: Is that motion builder?

Nop, just an object modeled, rigged and posed in blender
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
jjk24: @kazuna !! Beta lip sync and dere movement seems to be a little stiff .. I think way most animators do is to make d models move slower and r neva really motionless!! Ma 2 cents boss .. We to go reach dis level one day buh den rigging as been giving me big headaches so @ blueM pls am interested in dah model o abeg
Critique appreciated. Delighted with your observations. For the stiff limbs movement, i had tried just normal blocking and that's what caused that...I suppose.
In future work, I would try the Graph editor for easing out movements. It scares me, or rather I just don't understand it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDy9cmCHAqc&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 06, 2014
my very first 3D model!!!! sculpted and textured on. Android

feel free to laugh grin

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Shimish: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2014
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y4HHZ7Upyk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

hi every one. been a while since I was here. been so busy for the past few months, so blender was a bit on hold. finally resumed my short film. here is a rough cut of the opening scene. what do you think

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (62) (Reply)

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.