Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! (135301 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dmcdad: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
Haggaienitan: @dmcdad, i subscribe with small nokia N1280 and i put it into my unlocked Etisalat modem
And its browsing? Why then are people complaining that its not working and all....?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by ican2020: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
Does it work with laptop

And if it does, with what settings.

Prompt response will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by ndigbo: 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
i actually bought the 1500 Unlimited Plan yesterday, which up till now has not been activated.
using this code *141*712*0# to verify my status, i was shocked to find 2.00GB as my data value. and off-course i called customer care, to verify the reason i was given 2.00GB AS DATA and at the same time can't access it cause my primary(main)account is deducted each time i go online. but their response just doesn't hold water.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by stephenponti(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
ican2020:

Are u sure

The guy might be very sure, though someone else i met on this forum gave me 5gig for 1000 naira if u need it search username jeffguru. Or send me mail i ll forward you his number stephenponti@yahoo.com or check his thread https://www.nairaland.com/1312515/new-airtel-magic-tweak-cheapest/10#16229301
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by pryme(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
Guys its like this airtel bis (*440*16#) does not work on pc and other phone, cos I have been using airtel bis to browse well on my pc and other phones. But this new bis (the so called unlimited one wit 2GB data bundle) won't work on any other device apart from the blackberry. Am saying this cos I have 2 airtel sims I experiment on. The one wit normal bbc subscription (*440*4# - N1,200) browse perfectly on pc and other phones, but the new unlimited one (*440*16# - N1,500) does not work on pc. Just my observation

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by arinzeobi: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
Anyone with cheat should post it and stop asking us to call you and stop asking for email address

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by stephenponti(m): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
zugoboss: ^^^ Exactly what pissed me off. Has anyone confirmeD if airtel is 2gb or unlimited?? Lemme know where to migrate to. I prefer airtel 2gb than eti's 3gb that u can't share at all.
pls how do i share data bunble to another sim on airtel.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by stephenponti(m): 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
arinzeobi: Anyone with cheat should post it and stop asking us to call you and stop asking for email address
keep on winning up
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by arinzeobi: 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
Fen1 I just went to your blog and no message was sent to me jor... I don't no ehy people just post fake things here

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by stephenponti(m): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
arinzeobi: Fen1 I just went to your blog and no message was sent to me jor... I don't no ehy people just post fake things here
just keep winning up till u get scammed
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Segunagagu(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
Y aare there so many scammers
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by lilshon(m): 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
I think airtel has the 'fair usage' thing attached to it. Have never trusted Airtel and I never will. They'll just string you along till they suck you dry.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by lilshon(m): 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
And all these scammers posting rubbish cheats and telling us to contact them. Do I look like a white dude :/ ?

3 Likes

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dmcdad: 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
lilshon: And all these scammers posting rubbish cheats and telling us to contact them. Do I look like a white dude :/ ?
Lol...
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by honsule(m): 12:27am On Jun 14, 2013
pryme: Guys its like this airtel bis (*440*16#) does not work on pc and other phone, cos I have been using airtel bis to browse well on my pc and other phones. But this new bis (the so called unlimited one wit 2GB data bundle) won't work on any other device apart from the blackberry. Am saying this cos I have 2 airtel sims I experiment on. The one wit normal bbc subscription (*440*4# - N1,200) browse perfectly on pc and other phones, but the new unlimited one (*440*16# - N1,500) does not work on pc. Just my observation

wonderful observation.Thankz for hinting us. Guyz,so be aware b4 u dash Airtel your 1500 for just meager 2gb data.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by propaco: 6:44am On Jun 14, 2013
Nairalanders, despite the replies that it works or it doesn't work I subscribe now for the Airtel BB unlimited plan and I am using it on my Glo NetPro Modem, although with tunnelguru vpn(i dont think it is the tunnelguru). Just to let you know that it is working. I was given 2.09gig.

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by cuteid(f): 6:54am On Jun 14, 2013
[quote author=lilshon]And all these scammers posting rubbish cheats and telling us to contact them. Do I look like a white dude :/ ?
no be f u form mugu bt sha ooo i dnt tin dey r scamers
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by honsule(m): 8:17am On Jun 14, 2013
propaco: Nairalanders, despite the replies that it works or it doesn't work I subscribe now for the Airtel BB unlimited plan and I am using it on my Glo NetPro Modem, although with tunnelguru vpn(i dont think it is the tunnelguru). Just to let you know that it is working. I was give 2.09gig.

let us know after u exhaust the 2.09gb whether it still works ok.If it doesn't,then i will tell u the way forward wink wink wink
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by propaco: 8:33am On Jun 14, 2013
honsule:

let us know after u exhaust the 2.09gb whether it still works ok.If it doesn't,then i will tell u the way forward wink wink wink
ok, but u cant give me the info now this is my email pacessetters@gmail, hope it will be free? thank you
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by twinskenny(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2013
lilshon: And all these scammers posting rubbish cheats and telling us to contact them. Do I look like a white dude :/ ?
hahaha lmao
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by AbuMikey(m): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2013
Wislet: how is mtn unlimited?
It stops browsing when one exceeds the data cap.
Can u browe for a full month even after exceeding the limit?
it works for eternity!!! But I don't use mtn sha cos I don't like it!!!!.......Glo Rocks
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by samwind1508(m): 10:39am On Jun 14, 2013
guys am new in the house. my question is can I use any of the blackberry data bundle packages on an android phone and if I can, would someone please explain the process
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by lexrichy(m): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2013
arinzeobi: Anyone with cheat should post it and stop asking us to call you and stop asking for email address
and I will hid the post cool
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by agbekoya(m): 11:36am On Jun 14, 2013
samwind1508
All I did on my android was to load enough credit for the Airtel unlimited bundle and send the code *440*16# and got subscribed(had to try it about thrice before I got subscribed though). I immediately started using without any adjustment to my setting.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by salvo583: 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
I really need to kno if this works on PC b4 dashng my money 2 airtel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24)

Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks / Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.