Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,072 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. (7948 Views)

2005 Jeep Liberty LIMITED ( Pre Ordered By DUNKA From Inspired Autos June 2013 ) / SOLD!!!!*SOLD!!!!**ANOTHER EXOTIC Ride***toks- 2007 Jeep Liberty Limited ( 2m ) / 2006 Jeep Liberty Limited . . *Done $ Delivered**Pre-ordered By A Friend Of NL** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by inspiredm(m): 12:19am On May 06, 2008
2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition

28,000 miles

Automatic Trans

Fabric Interior

Power Seats

Air Conditioning

Alloy Wheels

Power Window, Power Mirror

Lots More,

Price is 1.9m

Interested ? Call 08023050886, 07027731334 or email inspired_men@yahoo.com

Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by inspiredm(m): 12:23am On May 06, 2008
Just 1.9m

We Give the Best Deals

Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by ziontrain: 6:25pm On May 06, 2008
This looks like a good deal man. 2003 vehicle with 28,000 miles! Average miles per year in US is 15,000 miles. I would be expecting mileage to be around 75,000 miles. Can you please supply VIN number and/or CARFAX report.

Also, are you sure this car is Limited as it does not have the "LIMITED" tag at the back. Please confirm.
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by inspiredm(m): 9:14am On May 07, 2008
This is the LIMITED EDITION.

Check the Photo attached, its written on the Door Panel beside the LIBERTY tag.

28,000 Original Miles.

Garage Parked in the US

Clean Black SUV.

I'll post Carfax soon,

Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by ziontrain: 12:57pm On May 07, 2008
Thank you inspired_m. I will wait for CARFAX report.
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by inspiredm(m): 3:09am On May 08, 2008
[color=#000099]SOLD

SOLD

SOLD THIS AFTERNOON 7th MAY 2008.

Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by babeisme: 4:04am On May 08, 2008
wow inspired_m, I'm impressed you sold this already. Good job bro.u truly are an inspirer, screw the haters!
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by inspiredm(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2008
Thanks
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by ziontrain: 12:10pm On May 08, 2008
Na wah, that was quick! Congrats Mr. Inspired_m. If we can continue with this standard it will really be nice - post CARFAX report for all our postings and then send VIN number to interested parties so they can cross check. CARFAX is first step but you agree it does not mean much without being able to match it with VIN. It would have been wonderful if we were able to match the VIN with CARFAX report just for the benefit of everybody out there. I hope you will continue in this spirit so we can clean up this forum. Once again congrats.

Nairalanders, we are on the way to changing the standards and rules of the game! Buyers Beware - No CARFAX report with matching VIN number, be suspicious!
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by nkc(m): 4:43pm On May 08, 2008
@inspired

my bro, i was just going through your carfax, d report says d car is a 4 wheel drive, but from your pic of d gear handle,

there is no aux gear, how does JEEP, do there own, ' 4 - gearing '

thanks.
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by ziontrain: 4:51pm On May 08, 2008
I also noticed this but just decided to keep quiet hoping someone else will notice. That problem makes you question the CARFAX report. I also wish that VIN number was not hidden - that would have cleared the air. Mr. Inspired_m please help us clear this issue. A lot of customers are watching. Help give this forum some legitimacy. I imagine you have inspired a lot of people here.
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by riche007(m): 5:02pm On May 08, 2008
nkc:

@inspired

my bro, i was just going through your carfax, d report says d car is a 4 wheel drive, but from your pic of d gear handle,

there is no aux gear, how does JEEP, do there own, ' 4 - gearing '

thanks.
Not holding brief for this vehicle but not all 4-wheel drives come with auxillary gears these days.
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by inspiredm(m): 5:26pm On May 08, 2008
ziontrain:

I also wish that VIN number was not hidden - that would have cleared the air. Mr. Inspired_m please help us clear this issue.

How Can I give you the VIN of a Car that Is sold,

Is it Logical ?

If you enquired about the House Address of the Buyer, It Would have been better.

The 4 WD Aux Gear on Jeep Liberty vehicles is not the Typical Gear Shape, located adjacently with the Arm Brake.

Check Sample Displays

riche007:

Not holding brief for this vehicle but not all 4-wheel drives come with auxillary gears these days.

I wonder if all C, E CLASS 4 - matics have Auxillary Gears, or ML SUV, Ill Re check the Benz grin
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by fotodaddy: 5:33pm On May 08, 2008
@inspired_m

inspired_m:

How Can I give you the VIN of a Car that Is sold,

Is it Logical ?

If you enquired about the House Address of the Buyer, It Would have been better.

The 4 WD Aux Gear on Jeep Liberty vehicles is not the Typical Gear Shape, located adjacently with the Arm Brake.

Check Sample Displays

I wonder if all C, E CLASS 4 - matics have Auxillary Gears, or ML SUV, Ill Re check the Benz grin

Ol boy you must really think that people on Niaraland are fools

IF YOU DONT APOLOGISE TO EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM FOR YOUR UNDERHANDED DEALINGS, I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE YOU DONT SELL ANOTHER CAR AS INSPIRED_M ON THIS FORUM. angry

NA PEOPLE LIKE YOU WEY DEY DUPE UNSUSPECTING CAR BUYERS. AND THTS WHY YOU NO FIT TAKE UP MY CHALLENGE. angry

I GIVE YOU TILL TOMORROW MORNING THEN YOU GO BEGIN FEEL THE HEAT angry
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by inspiredm(m): 5:37pm On May 08, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dupe Unsuspecting Buyers ?

You're Funny,

Very Funny Sef

I Also Challenged you to SHOW WHO HAS BEEN DUPED

SHARE IT

BACK UP YOUR STATEMENT WITH FACTS.
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by fotodaddy: 5:41pm On May 08, 2008
Na you dey FUNNY and infact FUNNY has been defined on another thread that as something to deal with people like you. angry

But make you no think say I dey play!! You don screw too many people already and as you know "payback's a bitch" angry
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by fotodaddy: 5:43pm On May 08, 2008
EXPLAIN:

Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by fotodaddy: 5:44pm On May 08, 2008
You doctored the CARFAX report. already. Anyone who looks through will see it. angry

ziontrain:

I also noticed this but just decided to keep quiet hoping someone else will notice. That problem makes you question the CARFAX report. I also wish that VIN number was not hidden - that would have cleared the air. Mr. Inspired_m please help us clear this issue. A lot of customers are watching. Help give this forum some legitimacy. I imagine you have inspired a lot of people here.

I can go on if we dont get your apology but you will go down. angry
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by inspiredm(m): 5:46pm On May 08, 2008
YOUNG MAN,

WHO HAS BEEN DUPED ?

CHRONICLE IT HERE.

SIMPLE
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by ziontrain: 5:56pm On May 08, 2008
Mr Inspired_m,

I never intended starting any 'war' here. I was just trying to find a way to give all of us dealers some legitimacy and show that not all dealers are crooks and that nairaland dealers are reliable. But to insinuate that supplying VIN number of a sold car is somehow 'criminal' is to be economical with the truth. I know you are in naija but all over the world, it is illegal to even try to sell a car without making the VIN number available UPFRONT. That information is not meant to be a SECRET!!

Can you convince any intelligent person that there is risk associated with disclosing VIN number that can be seen by anybody just walking past your car on the parking lot? All we are trying to do is to clean up this forum and be rid of people selling accidented, salvage and flooded vehicles which pose threat to human lives and at the same time give all of us some legitimacy. I don't think this is a bad thing now! Abi?
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by nkc(m): 5:57pm On May 08, 2008
@inspired

my bro, i checked as u said sample pics on d web, and it looks like d one posted by fotodaddy

is that how yur own is? or is it a different shape, and where is it located?

sorry for all d questions but, i know a 4x4 with no aux gear, but Knob, so i wanna know how dis Jeep does its own, thank u
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by fotodaddy: 6:01pm On May 08, 2008
inspired_m:

YOUNG MAN,

WHO HAS BEEN DUPED ?

CHRONICLE IT HERE.

SIMPLE

inspired_m, make you know say I no be your mate by age so make you no dey call me young man. I old pass you. angry

If you want to be sarcastic you may refer to me as "daddy" or "old man." angry

Do you really want to go down that path

Are you so proud that you cant apologize to decent people on this forum for your FUNNY dealings??

I will take you down o!!!

Make everybody judge oo!! I dey give this guy chance but e no wan take am!!! angry
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by inspiredm(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2008
----------------
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by fotodaddy: 6:14pm On May 08, 2008
You asked for it:: angry

Since you ignore the 4X4 that you sold today which is not a 4X4

How about this accidented car you sold to my friend:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=124287.msg2112728#msg2112728
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by fotodaddy: 6:18pm On May 08, 2008
call me any name you like but that doesnt change the fact that you have not answered nkc's questions

nkc:

@inspired

my bro, i checked as u said sample pics on d web, and it looks like d one posted by fotodaddy

is that how yur own is? or is it a different shape, and where is it located?

sorry for all d questions but, i know a 4x4 with no aux gear, but Knob, so i want to know how this Jeep does its own, thank u
again I tell you, You are a dupe, forging CARFAX reports and selling accidented cars

and the fact remains that you sold an accidented car to my friend as a clean car. Now if thats not the workings of a dupe then I wonder what is
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by inspiredm(m): 6:26pm On May 08, 2008
-------
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by inspiredm(m): 7:14pm On May 08, 2008
70% of Cars being sold are shipped from the US, from Friends, Families, Relatives etc, and me being a Car dealer here in Lagos, Nigeria, the cars are kept in my custody for Sales

Sometimes I might Not have Full Information about some vehicles until when I get to clear them at the Port

Most of these cars have good titles, and some Don't depending on how knowledgeable the Buyer in the US is

We clear an average of 5 cars per week, giving various sights / History to different kind of cars,

I can't vindicate myself, that all the over 42 cars in my Custody have Clean Titles, But Most there could be Mix Ups and So.

Depending on the Price Value, Non Accident ed Cars are usually some hundred Thousands Higher.

I tender My Apology for having not Explained In Depth Earlier,

Let the Buyer do Proper Checks, Let the Seller Provide Full Disclosure is the Rule of the Game.

Thanks
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by jenju(m): 7:27pm On May 08, 2008
inspired_m:

After a Long term phone call with FOTODADDY

The Misinterpretation has been solved.

70% of Cars being sold are shipped from the US, from Friends, Families, Relatives etc, and me being a Car dealer here in Lagos, Nigeria, the cars are kept in my custody for Sales

Sometimes I might Not have Full Information about some vehicles until when I get to clear them at the Port

Most of these cars have good titles, and some Don't depending on how knowledgeable the Buyer in the US is

We clear an average of 5 cars per week, giving various sights / History to different kind of cars,

I can't vindicate myself, that all the over 42 cars in my Custody have Clean Titles, But Most there could be Mix Ups and So.

Depending on the Price Value, Non Accident ed Cars are usually some hundred Thousands Higher.

I tender My Apology for having not Explained In Depth Earlier,

Let the Buyer do Proper Checks, Let the Seller Provide Full Disclosure is the Rule of the Game.

Thanks

I'm proud to be associated with forumites here. Inspired_men, kudos to you for the honesty and clarification.  On behalf of the dealers on this forum, we pledge to do our very best to disclose every pertinent information to potential buyers.

I urge buyers to expose any fraudulent dealings they experience as a result of transactions originating from this site. We shall sanitize this forum and EVERYONE will be better off for it. There is room in the market for all of us. There shall be zero tolerance for unscrupulous folks posing as dealers.

WE ARE CHANGING THE RULES FOR THE GREATER GOOD

Yours Truly,
Jenju   smiley
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by ziontrain: 8:10pm On May 08, 2008
Thanks everybody.

Let the rules be that if you cannot disclose VIN and CARFAX report so we can tie both together, then either do not post on this forum or declare UPFRONT that your vehicle is naija used. We can at least start from there. If you are not sure of source of your vehicle, then maybe you should go to another forum. This will go a long way in sanitizing nairaland. Once again thanks everyone and to inspired_m, I appreciate your honesty. More vaseline to your elbow my brother.
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by nkc(m): 9:00pm On May 08, 2008
@inspired

my broda, kudos for your honesty grin

i rest my case grin

grin grin grin
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by fotodaddy: 9:19pm On May 08, 2008
@inspired_m

Its so good to know that there are people who can come clean. E no easy!!! So I say well done. I am sure that I speak for many people when I say you've done well!!

Every body dey hustle to survive but as my friend dey tell me "lie fit dey run for 1000 years, but in less than 1 second truth go catch am"

The best advertisement is word of mouth. A good name is better than gold and I know all the dealers here strive for that. I wish everyone, inspired_m especially, a great year ahead.

Hungry no go catch us, even if rice na 30K per bag. grin

After all, no be today we GOD PASS THEM wink
Re: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. by Delta007(m): 10:36pm On May 08, 2008
Ziontrain:
Whereabouts US are u based?

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Attention !!! 2002 Volvo S40 (tokunbo-tincan Port Cleared) NOW N500K / This Is The Best Time To Buy A Car - From The Us. / 2005 Bmw 7-series For Sale: Full Options.....3.5M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.