Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Kenya Coach Bitter With Malawi's Reception - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenya Coach Bitter With Malawi's Reception (713 Views)

Nigeria Vs Malawi - FIFA WCQ: (2 - 0) On 7th September 2013 / NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi / 2014 WC Qualifier : Malawi Vs Nigeria (1 - 1) On June 9 2012 (2) (3) (4)

Kenya Coach Bitter With Malawi's Reception by highchief3(m): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2013
Harambee Stars coach Adel Amrouche has expressed reservations with the treatment of his charges upon arrival in Malawi on Sunday ahead of Wednesday's World Cup qualifier at the Kamuzu Stadium in Blantyre.

The Kenyans traveled by bus for some five hours from the capital Lilongwe to Blantyre. The team flew Kenya Airways which does not proceed from Lilongwe to Blantyre, hence the Football Association of Malawi hired the bus.

"This is a general problem for Africa. We must improve on this. The bus was substandard. It was not safe. Imagine having to travel at night in that condition. This is not fair play. We all want to win and people think if they do this then they will win. This only affects the relationship between Kenya and Malawi," Amrouche told www.supersport.com on Monday morning in Blantyre.

But FAM chief executive officer Suzgo Nyirenda absolved his association of any blame, saying he forewarned Football Kenya Federation that some flights do not connect to Blantyre.

"I know you want to portray us as being in the wrong but I told them at several meetings, including in Mauritius but they still came through the same flight. We are not in the wrong," Nyirenda said.

But Amrouche insisted that the issue of the flight was beyond their control, hence FAM should have provided the Stars a better bus, adding "I know the bus which Malawi team uses is not like this one."

It seems that this kenya people enjoy creating problems to draw attention to themselves ,I hope this clears nigeria!
Source http:///Ivzn1i9bJU
Re: Kenya Coach Bitter With Malawi's Reception by deeeeep: 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
Kenya and Kenyans are sore loosers....... Kenya and Kenyans are sore loosers.......
Re: Kenya Coach Bitter With Malawi's Reception by dominique(f): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2013
These KFF sef, their own too much. They won't make proper arrangements for their team before coming, then start crying afterwards. They were already foretold they was no connecting flight from Lilongwe to Blantyre, yet they flew in to Lilongwe. Why didn't they book a straight flight to Blantyre? Or are they saying that its impossible to get a direct flight to Malawi's most popular city from Kenya? Whoever in charge of their logistics deserve to be sacked.

Breaking News On Suarez / Pep Guardiola Slaps Thiago Alcantara After Losing Against Dortmund / Top Professional Wedding Photographer In Nigeria 234 805 562 3865