Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,815 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

An 11-year-old Girl, Chinecherem Raped, Died Some Minutes Later (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An 11-year-old Girl, Chinecherem Raped, Died Some Minutes Later (photos) (4749 Views)

My True Life Story On Finding An 11-Year-Old Lost Child - Chocolateme (Pics) / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An 11-year-old Girl, Chinecherem Raped, Died Some Minutes Later (photos) by ebukaezeh(m): 11:27am On Jun 11, 2013
RIP CHINECHEREM: An 11-year-old girl, Chinecherem from Uruagu Nnewi, Anambra State died afer being raped by a 32-year-old son of her mistress. Chinecherem, an orphan and the only surviving child of her parents, was raped in the night by her mistress’s son on May 27, 2013 at Uruezi Egbema Ozubulu in Ekwusigo LGA where she was serving as a maid. The victim’s madam had travelled out leaving Chinecherem and her son to take care of the house. “When Ifeanyi defiled her, she started bleeding in the morning. The boy disappeared after raping Chinemerem and it was his father (Ifeanyi’s father) who discovered that something was wrong in the morning and took the little girl to a hospital, where she was crying in agony, touching her private part before she gave up on June 3, 2013,” There was a lot of semen deposited in her private part. The victim was said to have lived with the family for seven years and had taken her common entrance to enter junior secondary school before she met her death.

source = fb.com/ndi.igbo

Re: An 11-year-old Girl, Chinecherem Raped, Died Some Minutes Later (photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 11, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Rest in peace poor innocent girl cry cry

1 Like

Re: An 11-year-old Girl, Chinecherem Raped, Died Some Minutes Later (photos) by promise2(f): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
HE SHOULD BE KILLED,THE ACT WAS WICKED.....
Re: An 11-year-old Girl, Chinecherem Raped, Died Some Minutes Later (photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
I feel like crying after seeing the picture of that little girl.honestly she does not deserve this wickedness.the person that raped her should keep jumping from house to house and should not go back to his place.he has already become a destitute.he can never settle down to have a job,marry or live a life.smh
Re: An 11-year-old Girl, Chinecherem Raped, Died Some Minutes Later (photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
For goodness sake , why can't death sentence be placed on molestation.Poor child,RIP little one.
Re: An 11-year-old Girl, Chinecherem Raped, Died Some Minutes Later (photos) by biafransoul: 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
Op,that's not her picture.

1 Like

Re: An 11-year-old Girl, Chinecherem Raped, Died Some Minutes Later (photos) by tripledub: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
May her gentle soul rest in peace. Dear father pls forgive me for all the wrongs i ve done and and my sins of having crushes on underage girls. I ve leant a great lesson from this incident. Oh Lord have mercy upon me and make my path of living healthy and whole again.
Re: An 11-year-old Girl, Chinecherem Raped, Died Some Minutes Later (photos) by Tinkybabe(f): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
Rip cute girl..The son of a bitch that did this should be killed.
Re: An 11-year-old Girl, Chinecherem Raped, Died Some Minutes Later (photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 12, 2013
2 issues that have angered me here

1 - why was she brought in to be a maid at 4 years old (tomorrow her madam will sing loudest in church on sunday)

2 - that peado needs to be skinned alive - better yet r/aped daily by some big high on drugs gay prisoners
Re: An 11-year-old Girl, Chinecherem Raped, Died Some Minutes Later (photos) by 2legit2qwt: 1:47am On Jun 12, 2013
The human mind is so evil. This was exactly why i felt no pity the other day for the rapist that was buried alive. Left for me, the penalty for rape will be death by lethal injection angry angry
Re: An 11-year-old Girl, Chinecherem Raped, Died Some Minutes Later (photos) by greatgod2012(f): 2:55am On Jun 12, 2013
And when we say molesters should be castrated, some people will say our judgement is too cruelsome, now, what do we call this

RIP, cute girl!
Re: An 11-year-old Girl, Chinecherem Raped, Died Some Minutes Later (photos) by 2legit2qwt: 3:00am On Jun 12, 2013
greatgod2012: And when we say molesters should be castrated, some people will say our judgement is too cruelsome, now, what do we call this

RIP, cute girl!

You think? I recommend the death penalty for rapists. Rape should be in the same category as murder. IF you can't control your weiner, you ain't fit to be called a man but a misfit to the society
Re: An 11-year-old Girl, Chinecherem Raped, Died Some Minutes Later (photos) by scaredy: 5:15am On Jun 12, 2013
She was just a tiny little child for Godsake! What was it that devil saw that he cudnt get in abundance in a prostitute for just 400 naira!
Re: An 11-year-old Girl, Chinecherem Raped, Died Some Minutes Later (photos) by Winneygirl(f): 5:42am On Jun 12, 2013
Sad. But I am yet 2 understand peoples obsession with posting photos.
Dat picture is not related to the story.
Re: An 11-year-old Girl, Chinecherem Raped, Died Some Minutes Later (photos) by chiomzys(f): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
Dat guy don't deserve 2 live. But parents should stop risking their innocent children's lives all in d name of house help.may her soul rest in peace.so sorry 4 her mother
Re: An 11-year-old Girl, Chinecherem Raped, Died Some Minutes Later (photos) by hersweetness(f): 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
chiomzys: Dat guy don't deserve 2 live. But parents should stop risking their innocent children's lives all in d name of house help.may her soul rest in peace.so sorry 4 her mother

. cotton101(f):

2 issues that have angered me here

1 - why was she brought in to be a maid at 4 years old (tomorrow her madam will sing loudest in church on sunday)

Why do you people get very emotional when you hear the word maid. Sometimes it is just the Nigerian way of saying that the child living in your house is not your biological child. The story says the girl is an orphan, the woman she's living with has taken care of her and even sent her to school for seven years. The woman did not rape her, neither is the story about how the woman sent her to the bush to get firewood at night, the woman might have been good to her as an orphan. The woman's grown up son raped her. That is the issue here.

Ps: If you are so much against orphans living in other people's houses as maids, then go on the streets and pick them, offer them food, shelter, security and education and see how easy it is. That would be a better solution than coming on NL to cry foul whenever the word maid is mentioned.

1 Like

Re: An 11-year-old Girl, Chinecherem Raped, Died Some Minutes Later (photos) by hensben(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
that guy should be fed to lion in the zoo
barbaric!
Re: An 11-year-old Girl, Chinecherem Raped, Died Some Minutes Later (photos) by passionate88: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
Pathetic... Some guys no deserve to dey move freely...

(1) (Reply)

Quiz: Are You A Shy Kitten Or A Wild Tigress In Bed? / Kids Native Wears For Birthday, Christmas / I'm 35 Years Old And I Already Feel Like A Failure In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.