Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (242961 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2013
Abeg.... When will this phone get to market... Abi people don they get am.....? And what it is specific price.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by vowiski(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2013
How does 8.0 inches screen qualify for a phone? .. Too many praises and Tecno produces utter garbage!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Lagusta(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
vowiski: How does 8.0 inches screen qualify for a phone? .. Too many praises and Tecno produces utter garbage!

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by MrMiyagi(m): 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
vowiski: How does 8.0 inches screen qualify for a phone? .. Too many praises and Tecno produces utter garbage!

I beg to differ.....Tecno phantom can stand with any top tier smartphone anytime anyway and still represent. So that "utter garbage" statement of yours is inconsiderate, biased and uncalled for....

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by emperorabebe: 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
Where can I get this tecno N9 tablet in port harcourt

Mariopgomery: this tecno guys are at it again with releases of phones every month. but seems they are looking to debut into the market their new tecno n9.
Specifications
Model: Tecno Phantom N9
Operating System: Android Jelly Bean
Network: 3G/2G
Band: GSM 900/ DCS 1800/WCDMA
2100 MHz
Dimension: 204 x 154 x 9.9 mm
Display: 8.0 inch capacity Touch
screen
Resolution: 768 x 1024
Processor: Quad Core 1.2 GHz CPU
Camera: 5.0 MP back camera and
2.0MP front camera
Audio Format: MP3, MIDI, AMR, WAV,
AAC
Video Format: MP4, 3GP, AVI
Memory: 16 GB ROM with MicroSD
Slot to expand to 32GB
RAM: 1.0 GB
Messaging and SNS: Gmail, Facebook
Connectivity: GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth
3.0, USB, 3.5mm Earphone Jack
Battery Capacity: 4500mAh
Talk Time: Up to 8hrs
Standby Time: Up to 500hrs
Sensor: G Sensor
SIM : Single SIM
Tentatively this device would sell
between 35 - 40k in Naira according to
my source.
Pros: Its running Android Jelly Bean,
camera is good, RAM and ROM are
good and the price is considerate
Cons: Battery life for tab should be
higher, Resolution is not HD
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 20, 2013
when is tecno releasing this phone now....i don almost finish spending the money
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ibietela2(m): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2013
uncleken: why can't I download dstv mobile app.it is not compatible with my tecno N3

Why do you need DSTV?? When play store is full with good tv apps. Go get syblatv and usa free tv and radio.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ibietela2(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2013
uncleken: @mr.drizzy sybla tv is streaming & which consume a lot of mb while dstv mobile app is pay & watch tv

What of network??
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ibietela2(m): 11:30am On Jun 20, 2013
[size=38pt]FINALLY[/size] Something I have been waiting for

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Juniorrei(m): 11:26pm On Jun 21, 2013
The only downside for me is the single sim slot.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2013
anybody of the idea when this phone is going to be release in nigeria
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by emperorabebe: 11:25pm On Jun 23, 2013
adegbem: anybody of the idea when this phone is going to be release in nigeria

The tecno tablet will be open for sale by the end of this month
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 24, 2013
emperorabebe:

The tecno tablet will be open for sale by the end of this month

and please do you know the pricse price for the machine
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by emperorabebe: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2013
adegbem:

and please do you know the pricse price for the machine

The price will be from 35 to 40 thousand
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 24, 2013
emperorabebe:

k...thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by cube2012: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
tecno are just bunch of ripoffs they take china tablets and brand dem intheir name using tools rubbish
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
cube2012: tecno are just bunch of ripoffs they take china tablets and brand dem intheir name using tools rubbish

what are your proofs.....list them....and do you have any other phone with d same spec, name it and the price.....
Unless u are just beefing tecno.....tell us ur proofs
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by tonardo(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
Junior_rei: The only downside for me is the single sim slot.

for 8 inches tab you want dual sim??
haba aboki.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by tonardo(m): 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
emperorabebe:

if F7 arounnd 35k i think this tab will go for 40-50k
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by tonardo(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
This the tab i ordered from china,.
not that fast but am enjoying it,..
with free mtn bis,.
everything from china cost me 30k
I shall like to upgrade to 8"

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
tonardo: This the tab i ordered from china,.
with free mtn bis,.

pls give us pics of the phone...let see
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by mrdrizzy(m): 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
adegbem:

what are your proofs.....list them....and do you have any other phone with d same spec, name it and the price.....
Unless u are just beefing tecno.....tell us ur proofs
oga there are many tabs like dat in d asia market,u need to visit some of their site,nt that am supporting d dude oh
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 25, 2013
mr.drizzy:
oga there are many tabs like dat in d asia market,u need to visit some of their site,nt that am supporting d dude oh

give me to names pls....i searched but couldn't see any similar one....
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by cube2012: 5:05am On Jun 26, 2013
common sense will tell you the price of that tablet is not going to be 35 - 40 k
as it ru,s a quad core obviously mtk while F7 dual core went for 33k and those that said it was tecno that made the N9 not sure till i see it but as for the F7 if you say it was tecno that did that one all i will tell you is you are blinded by hd and ppi google cherry mobile and see ur F7 as one of their phones different versions running dual core and quad core so definitely phantom A2 is set already to run quad core mtk, and you will say tecno has done it oooo
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2013
tonardo: This the tab i ordered from china,.
with free mtn bis,.

pls hw did u come about mtn bis on Ur tab? Abeg show me road.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
cube2012: common sense will tell you the price of that tablet is not going to be 35 - 40 k
as it ru,s a quad core obviously mtk while F7 dual core went for 33k and those that said it was tecno that made the N9 not sure till i see it but as for the F7 if you say it was tecno that did that one all i will tell you is you are blinded by hd and ppi google cherry mobile and see ur F7 as one of their phones different versions running dual core and quad core so definitely phantom A2 is set already to run quad core mtk, and you will say tecno has done it oooo

na tecno...no be tecno....anything it be make it sha get or the feature stated above and let the price be cheap...as we have know tecno to be....all this your claims no matter....product na product and producer na producer.....if tecno think it best for them to be buying product from other producer, that is there cup of tea...and not yours
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
pls ......when this tablet come out abeg make people talk oOooo.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by samwind1508(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
parktelonline are already advertising it for 36000, though they don't have it in stock yet
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
samwind1508: parktelonline are already advertising it for 36000, though they don't have it in stock yet
thanks man ....have been keeping y money since I had Tecno is releasing tablet
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Lagusta(m): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
samwind1508: parktelonline are already advertising it for 36000, though they don't have it in stock yet

Techno tab for 36k

these tecno guys have gone STARK RAVING MAD!!!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by tonardo(m): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2013

Guy na true see....http://www./Tecno-Phantom-Pad-N9
36K that is great if they don't change it later,..
I shall buy it if has 1GB ram,SD card slot,good battery life,pull down notifications like note 8.0
3G built in(uses sim card)and a good front facing camera.
I know it tablet market is not that strong,.
samsung galaxy Note 8.0 82k
Note 8 is in trouble,. sorry sammy,..alternative is on the way,.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply)

How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.