Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,044 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (242914 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ibnuusamah: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
cube2012: tecno are just bunch of ripoffs they take china tablets and brand dem intheir name using tools rubbish

The cube guy, sheh u don finally get moni to buy f7, abi u still dey squart
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Onosy: 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
tayo_ast:

This analogy is funny.

Going by what you have up there, those who spent good cash to acquire a state of the art automobile wasted their money just because you can't afford one?

Take for example Wizkid. Going by your analogy, he wasted his hard earned money on his Porsche Panamera just because your own Brilliance FRV (google that) gets you from point A to point B? And the fact that both vehicles have air con?

Let it rest guys. Enjoy your Tecno in peace.
Comparing Tecno devices with Samsung's and Apple's makes you look like a nincompoop.

Some dudes here grab every little opportunity to insult other people even when the person just shared his opinion....this goes a long way to show how they were brought up...no moral standard...

That's y they can't even show their true identity here.....

I am more than u in all things....got no time for guys like u...hiss!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by bukahands(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
Onosy: Most Nigerians are foolish...Why? Because we believe that anything good must be expensive and anything good must not come easily... when something is cheap or come easily, we then to suspect that thing as either fake or a setup....Apple and Samsung have so brainwashed Nigerians that they believe the costlier the product is...the better...if we Nigerians read more we will see that Apple and Samsung spend Far less in producing their Product that they claim.

That's why the declare huge profit every now and then...What S3 or Iphone can do, Tecno phantom do it too....if the network is bad in your area, it be thesame in all these devices, whether Tecno, Samsung, Apple etc...

These are just names...and mind you, China produce phones for samsung and other electronics for the US market...like tecno, most manufacturing companies buy chips from other companies to assemble their products..

There is no need for these endless arguments....

If you feel you want to Spend (waste) Your money on Apple or Samsung products its your choice....and if someone choose to spend their on Tecno or other products, it their choice...we all have freedom to choose.

But note these...apart from the unnecessary wireless charging and wireless operation some of these apple, nokia and samsung products carry, the bottom line is all phones are Tablets are use for thesame purpose....Reading, calls, sms, chat, browsing etc...and all the products in the market can do all these irrespective of the price...

So we should learn to think and act wisely instead of allowing these manufacturers to suck our pockets dry with unnecessary features in their products....some of us dont even use these unnecessary feature when we operate these device but we paid heavily for these products because of such features...

what and irony undecided

Tecno all the way....if u like pay 100K for galaxy tab or ipad ... all I know is tecno N9 of 35k cant do same thing for me...browse, call, sms, chat, watch movies, listen to music etc... apart from these...what else do we even use these devices for? S4 or Iphone 5 cant power ur flat, it cant cook ur meal, it does nt add money to ur pocket, it cant heal diseases or treat ailment, it cant power ur car among other things....the only things it cant do is what Tecno and other products cant do... so what's so special about it that some people come up here to brag about Iphone, Ipad, galaxy nonsense

its just a Nigerian mentality in particular and an African Mentality in general...

I rest my case...I knw some dudu will not read this post b4 they start insulting themselves...

I believe you know nothing about chipsets and GPU.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Sike(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
It's like Tecno don turn to "Mario" for this our obodo Nigeria.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by faheez(m): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
Leadn: Please note!

This phone isnt made by Tecno Telecom (Tecno Mobile) the makers of Tecno N7 and F7.

Thanks!

This tecno no wan gree @all
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Godson201333(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
Young po413:

they are copying samsung,samsung dey release phones anyhow,can you imagine,galaxy chat,neo,star,romeo,jumong,young,fame,dice,duet,easy,mega,ace,y,sport,grand etc,all these in just six months interval.lol

Samsung galaxies aint the best,Very cheap to buy and expensive to repair most especially the screen

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by hustla(m): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
bukahands:

now that n9s rear and front cameras,OS,chipset and gpu better pass Samsung's tab3 coming out soon nko?
what do u have to say about that?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by hustla(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
Godson201333:

Samsung galaxies aint the best,Very cheap to buy and expensive to repair most especially the screen

25k+ for S3 screen

Imagine o!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by omiobo: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
cardoso111: As for me and my house we stop at F7 !it seems Tecno is running faster than my pocket!!
gringringringrin wise man!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by pekelepekele(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
Techno is pissing me off!!! . can't they come up with a device that has both touch screen and type pad undecided , I hate any device that has only touch screen
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Elsafema: 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
pekelepekele: Techno is pissing me off!!! . can't they come up with a device that has both touch screen and type pad undecided , I hate any device that has only touch screen
pekelepekele arugbo jegbese tani yio san. lol
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by toluxa1(m): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
I have sent several mails to techno and even tried to contact them through a phone number I got. If anyone knows any sure way of contacting them please let me know. I have business enquiries.,
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by lawizle(m): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
[quote author=mr.drizzy]nawao whats with this dstv moble thingy..cant sybla do d work of dstv..wetin dstv

how does one watch ds sybla tv sef and can d dstv work on galaxy note 1 pls..
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Lagusta(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
bukahands:

come, why do people talk like this

what concerns the average Nigerian about chipsets and GPU.... all we want is a tablet that is super fast, play 3D games, and load me all the apps I need!!!

someone also mentioned wizkid buying one silly expensive car, please wetin concern suya with sharwama!!! what's our business, if I buy Peugeot 504 wetin be your own!!!

please leave us technocrats alone, and continue spending all your money on iPad and galaxy tab!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Youngtekkey(m): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
This phone is gud oooo i must buy it buh wait ooo i never thief d money wey i go use buy am finish i just thief 25,000 still remain can sm1 suggest where i can thief d remaining 4 me i will be glad tanx*winks*
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Lagusta(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
Youngtekkey: This phone is gud oooo i must buy it buh wait ooo i never thief d money wey i go use buy am finish i just thief 25,000 still remain can sm1 suggest where i can thief d remaining 4 me i will be glad tanx*winks*

central bank is your best friend!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by afeeshassan: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
Tecno they spoil market for samsung and nokia. I just bought one of tecno product last week. The features is to cheap for the price. Tecno ride on jooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by olusogo1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
tonardo: I think the battery is ok(4500mah) is not bad,.
how many inches is it?
Am still waiting for the one i order from china,.
7"
4000mah
analog tv, fm, fm transmeter.
1 gb ram,.
8 gb HDD
5 point touch screen.,
dual camera
costing me 30k with shipping,..
hw did u get it bro
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
Got my today for 34k it's a cool tablet, not to compare with my iPad mini though
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by mastercee(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
pekelepekele: Techno is pissing me off!!! . can't they come up with a device that has both touch screen and type pad undecided , I hate any device that has only touch screen

What about Tecno Q1?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Elsafema: 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
gboru: Got my today for 34k it's a cool tablet, not to compare with my iPad mini though
your grammer dey confuse which one u say is better tecno pad or ur ipad mini
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
Elsafema: your grammer dey confuse which one u say is better tecno pad or ur ipad mini
they both work greatly
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by jephiano: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
Onosy:

Some dudes here grab every little opportunity to insult other people even when the person just shared his opinion....this goes a long way to show how they were brought up...no moral standard...

That's y they can't even show their true identity here.....

I am more than u in all things....got no time for guys like u...hiss!!!

Mister your very first words were: ''Most Nigerians are foolish.....'' and now u question his morality and his upbringing......shouldn't we also question your upbringing since you have insulted almost every Nigerian and bragged about how much you are 'more than him in all things'?
You made alot of sense about people's penchant for spending alot of money for products when there are cheaper competitive alternatives but honestly you are in no position to insult others as per their choices. One thing you forget is that most Nigerians operate on this principle: when a deal or product seems too good to be true, it almost always is! This Tecno is surprisingly good for its price so people would slowly learn to trust the brand as nobody wants to fall 'mugu'. Beyond that Nigerians are among the most brand-conscious people (for good or bad). So dont insult people o. After all, these brands are still very high in quality.
I never thought i would consider using anything Chinko but most likely i would get this N9.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by daroz(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
The tab looks so good and perfect to my taste, especially for that price range. But I will only buy it on one condition.... dat is tecno will have to promise me dat they will let me enjoy this product for at least d next 6months b4 they dare release a better version. I don't want to re-experience my encounter with their releasing N3-P3-N7-F7(A1) within few weeks of each other. I decided to jumped from N3 to N7 for better service. But less than 48hrs of my purchasing N7, they brought out F7.I had to sell my N7 at a big loss, cos I was now feeling outdated. Abeg make una warn them o, I no wan hear say tab F9 show out next week o, after I don buy d tab N9. TECNO, ABEG O

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by physise(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
daroz: The tab looks so good and perfect to my taste, especially for that price range. But I will only buy it on one condition.... dat is tecno will have to promise me dat they will let me enjoy this product for at least d next 6months b4 they dare release a better version. I don't want to re-experience my encounter with their releasing N3-P3-N7-F7(A1) within few weeks of each other. I decided to jumped from N3 to N7 for better service. But less than 48hrs of my purchasing N7, they brought out F7.I had to sell my N7 at a big loss, cos I was now feeling outdated. Abeg make una warn them o, I no wan hear say tab F9 show out next week o, after I don buy d tab N9. TECNO, ABEG O
lol cheesy
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Lagusta(m): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
daroz: The tab looks so good and perfect to my taste, especially for that price range. But I will only buy it on one condition.... dat is tecno will have to promise me dat they will let me enjoy this product for at least d next 6months b4 they dare release a better version. I don't want to re-experience my encounter with their releasing N3-P3-N7-F7(A1) within few weeks of each other. I decided to jumped from N3 to N7 for better service. But less than 48hrs of my purchasing N7, they brought out F7.I had to sell my N7 at a big loss, cos I was now feeling outdated. Abeg make una warn them o, I no wan hear say tab F9 show out next week o, after I don buy d tab N9. TECNO, ABEG O

I Don laff press one nairalander bosoms!!!!!Choi!!!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by OCTAVO: 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
You funny Bro.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by DGenius1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2013

C'riouzly, Na true yhu tlk.

Jux Help Me Beg 'em say 'em Product Release dun de cause Wahala oh!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by daroz(m): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
[quot
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by daroz(m): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
physise: lol cheesy
Lagusta:

I Don laff press one nairalander bosoms!!!!!Choi!!!
OCTAVO:
You funny Bro.
But this isn't a laughing matter o. Do u believe I am yet to buy d F7 self, after selling d N7, I just sufre go carry my abandoned BB touch(1) from my wardrope, remove d dust, then inserted my simcard, begin observe if another one(F7 superior) go soon fall out. I'm presently posting from d BB, yet I luv tecno android
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by enobong18: 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
hustla:

25k+ for S3 screen

Imagine o!

25K? No be half another phone money be that?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by starmehigh: 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
This Tablet was released a month after the f7 introduction for the people that think is mobile phone no, is just a tablet

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (66) (Reply)

How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.