Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread - Phones (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (242951 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by jsunex(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Samtobh:

Just those?
I'll try OK
I don't have free browsing settings.

Add me on whatsapp so we talk better... 07034301087
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by jsunex(m): 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
Samtobh:

Just those?
I'll try OK
I don't have free browsing settings.

bros am still expecting
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by yomzeew: 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
pls how much is tecno n9 battery
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by dozieben2(m): 6:36am On Apr 16, 2015
Transfer files between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet
using this smartphone & PC OTG USB flasdrive with dual micro
USB (for smartphones) and USB 2.0 (for computers) connections.
Free up space on your Smartphone with the OTG flash drive,
simple and easy to use. Compatible with most Android devices for
easy content transfer, backup and viewing of documents, photos or
video content from your Smartphone or tablet or PC. Store your
favorite photo/video/music files on the Smartphone USB and enjoy
them on your smartphone or tablet .Smartphone USB makes
sharing photos and videos between two Smartphones quick and
easy. Pre-installed software. Search, copy, delete, playback and
sort your files with ease. Supports Smart Handheld Devices
(micro-USB) and PC (USB) data transmission. Plug and play: no
cables required. COB (Chip-on-board) technology. Intelligent 360°
swivel-cap design, easier operation without worries about cap
loss. Water, dust, shock and vibration proof. Tiny and lightweight,
easy to carry and store
8gb and 16gb available at competitive prices
Place your order now you can reach on whatsapp 08065129138
wholesale and retail available
works perfectly on tecno N9

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Jeusthin: 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hello gurus in d house, my Techno N9 Pad cant see d memory card. says its damaged, Even when I change d memory card still cant see it, still same thing.Pls someone kindly help Me out
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Trippledots(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2015
this n9 tab is one rock solid gadgety......mine is still working after falling inside water, (where it stopped working, even after sun drying, even using st0ve to dry it, it didn't work for like a week and by some miracle it started taking a charge after 1week of dormancy), dropped from a height of roughly a metre to ground cracked its screen yet still works perfectly, flashing d ROM with another n9 after mine developed a sim network issue, rooted it, used it under light rain shower,...... may dis year will make it roughly 2.5yrs+ with rough, heavy usage.

Now i just imported a 5,800mah to upgrade its battery.because iv come to d conclusion that this tab is rugged, i ain't ditching it anytime soon.....while i get an elephone p3000s just as backup.

gimme likes if yours was/is a thing of joy and reliability kiss

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Trippledots(m): 2:59pm On May 06, 2015
ayobami52:
How can someone get battery for this tab..have been calling the Carl care since last year but they said it's not available yet..anyone has any idea how to get it?

ay, my guy......sup
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by blessedvisky(m): 2:23am On May 08, 2015
wow. I found the thread!! unlike the tab sha. I av one that am using since 2014. but the OS is non upgradable and the charging takes too long angry.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Vicjay1(m): 7:33am On May 08, 2015
blessedvisky:
wow. I found the thread!! unlike the tab sha. I av one that am using since 2014. but the OS is non upgradable and the charging takes too long angry.
exactly the charging takes too long
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by blessedvisky(m): 8:42pm On May 08, 2015
Vicjay1:
exactly the charging takes too long
and the camera is next to crap undecided angry
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Trippledots(m): 10:45pm On May 12, 2015
blessedvisky:

and the camera is next to crap undecided angry

I hope its not n9 camera u call next to crap o.....if it is, then d problem may b ur eyes.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by blessedvisky(m): 1:33am On May 13, 2015
Trippledots:

I hope its not n9 camera u call next to crap o.....if it is, then d problem may b ur eyes.
maybe the problem is that u are so used to crappy camera's you now see them as 'good'. my Nokia asha 210 takes clearer pictures than my N9 and guess what? The N9 is more than triple the Asha phone's price!!!. the camera of the N9 fluctuates. sometimes of takes good pictures, but most times, it usually not very clear, compared to other phone cameras
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Eghosa1(m): 4:15pm On May 14, 2015
Trippledots:
this n9 tab is one rock solid gadgety......mine is still working after falling inside water, (where it stopped working, even after sun drying, even using st0ve to dry it, it didn't work for like a week and by some miracle it started taking a charge after 1week of dormancy), dropped from a height of roughly a metre to ground cracked its screen yet still works perfectly, flashing d ROM with another n9 after mine developed a sim network issue, rooted it, used it under light rain shower,...... may dis year will make it roughly 2.5yrs+ with rough, heavy usage.

Now i just imported a 5,800mah to upgrade its battery.because iv come to d conclusion that this tab is rugged, i ain't ditching it anytime soon.....while i get an elephone p3000s just as backup.

Still needing the 3000s?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Trippledots(m): 12:28am On May 15, 2015
blessedvisky:

maybe the problem is that u are so used to crappy camera's you now see them as 'good'. my Nokia asha 210 takes clearer pictures than my N9 and guess what? The N9 is more than triple the Asha phone's price!!!. the camera of the N9 fluctuates. sometimes of takes good pictures, but most times, it usually not very clear, compared to other phone cameras

Post a sample pix from d asha....will like to compare it, if u dnt mind.

Below is a shot from my n9.

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by blessedvisky(m): 4:42am On May 15, 2015
Trippledots:

Post a sample pix from d asha....will like to compare it, if u dnt mind.

Below is a shot from my n9.
na oil rig be that?! shocked embarassed
well, I try tomorrow sha
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Trippledots(m): 11:19pm On May 18, 2015
blessedvisky:

na oil rig be that?! shocked embarassed
well, I try tomorrow sha

your oil rig de loss?? lol....
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Trippledots(m): 11:20pm On May 18, 2015
Eghosa1:

Still needing the 3000s?
nope sir...thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by gracier589(f): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Please is there no latest tecno tab other than this n9? I.e one that have higher specs than n9?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by nyabingi(m): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2015
Pls guys what is the solution to n9 that does not recognize sim pls help
the phone suddenly stopped recognizing sim card on the sim slot!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by nyabingi(m): 9:23am On Jun 22, 2015
Trippledots:

pls how did you resolve your sim problem, how do you flash sim slot using another phone?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Trippledots(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
nyabingi:

pls how did you resolve your sim problem, how do you flash sim slot using another phone?

ur question is not clear. re-phrase
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by gykes(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Plz who has a working stylus for this tab? Or has anybody tried??
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by tunlex01(m): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2015
I am having issues downloading apps and viewing pictures on my P9 tab after I did a factory reset. The error message I get after downloading an app is "unfortunately, WPS Document viewer has stopped" and "no thumbnail" when I tried checking pictures on gallery.

Can someone help me out please?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by HeartMender7(m): 2:07am On Oct 18, 2015
adegbem:
Please anybody who can help on how to solve battery problem of this tablet... It suddenly went bad after charging it one evening I notice it only spend like 30min to 1hr to drain off... And when I charge next it was abnormal it charge so fast that I thought maybe is the charge that was nought I bought a new cord and charge again it was still the same stuff... But my worry is can battery suddenly ware off. And please is there any correction that could be make, and if not how could I get the battery remove and replace...please help me out!

Greetings bro... I saw your comment as at 2013 regarding tecno n9 battery problem. complaining that it drains in less than 1 hour and it also charges fast, pls I would like to know how you fixed it because I'm having similar issues.... thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (Reply)

How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.