Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread - Phones (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (242958 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by oaroloye(m): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
I had a problem of disappearing space, and Apps I never installed on my TECNO N9 PHANTOM PAD apparently the culprit.

So, I tried a Factory Reset.

I held the POWER + VOLUME buttons, until it rebooted into Bootloader- with the "ANDROID ROBOT" lying on its back, with its 'guts" exposed.

I then found the menu, with the Power Button, and selected Factory Reset- toasting myself with how smart I am...

When I restarted, however, I got this pesky little message:

"UNFORTUNATELY, SALETRACKERSYSTEM HAS STOPPED."

What did I care? I had never seen any "SALESTRACKER SYSTEM" before in my life.

I clicked "OK."

Two weeks later, I began to suspect that MAYBE clicking "OK" was not going to get me anywhere.

This... thing was not letting me do ANYTHING!

My Tablet was USELESS!!!

Finally, I took time to search around the Internet...

https://forum..com/thread-1254.html

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/489485-how-do-i-solve-problem-unfortunately-sales-tracker-system-has-stopped.html

These forums put me onto some elegant solutions which would not work, because I didn't have access to the Software.

One of them did provide APK and ODEX files, and told me where to insert them, so that I could replace the broken Apps System Files.

I was able to use the MOBOGENIE interface to do that.

The problem was solved- however, MEASURE and ADOBE AIR started the same nonsense: these I fixed by downloading the requisite APX files through MOBOGENIE.

I installed KINGO ROOT, SUPERUSER, and TITANIUM BACKUP to try to clean up my Phone, but got nowhere.

I had enabled DEVELOPER OPTIONS (by going to the ABOUT TABLET menu and TAPPING the BUILD NUMBER seven times,) and decided that the solution to all my problems was to install UBUNTU LINUX on the Tablet.

In the attempt to install Dual Boot Linux on my Laptop, I lost the Windows Installation completely.

I tried the things the Internet Instructions recommended, but they did not work.

I did another Factory Reset, thinking that that might help- and GUESS WHAT

MY OLDE FRIEND: "UNFORTUNATELY, SALESTRACKERSYSTEM HAS STOPPED" WAS BA-A-A-CK-K!!!

This time, however, I had no MOBOGENIE Interface to insert the requisite APK files!

This was bad!

The Factory Reset had wiped out the ROOT and the DEVELOPER OPTIONS!

I went to two places that could FLASH Android Phones- reinstall their Operating Systems: the boy at SLOTS, where I bought the Phone said that he could do it- but he wanted N4,500- because he would have to download things from the Internet for the job.

I replied that he was supposed to have everything he needed already. I had no intention of funding his new business for him! I din't like his attitude.

As second shop said that they could do it- but it would take them three days...!

I decided that none of these people knew what they were doing.

I glumly nosed around the Internet- then someone pointed out, in a forum, that the Error Notice does not completely deny access: but one has a SPLIT-SECOND to click on SOMETHING....

I had discovered the same thing... but had somehow decided that it would not do any good.

The person on the Forum counselled that it WOULD require PATIENCE.

I got to SETTINGS through the HOME Screen- the only one that allowed free access to features- and played a game of Cat & Cat with this illegitimate product of people of dubious lineage. After about half-an hour, I managed to get DEVELOPER OPTIONS.

I was then able to activate the APK I had managed to paste in earlier- but not to the right System Folder (SYSTEM/APPS).

It opened, and I had the option to UPDATE SALESTRACKERSYSTEM!

I clicked OK, and it "updated."

The Problem was solved at last- and no one made me pay anything.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by tunlex01(m): 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
I have a Tecno P9 for sale for 18k (negotiable). Interested buyers should call or whatsapp
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Cerebrae(m): 9:14am On Apr 24, 2016
Help a frustruated brother.... I have spent so much money repairing this Tecno N9 of mine, just got the board changed and now its havning network issues. Its detecting the sim but just cant make calls or dial numbers......... Pls what can i do... Ayam fedup....... 07032253679...thnks in anticipation
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by kayusbrown(m): 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
Cerebrae:
Help a frustruated brother.... I have spent so much money repairing this Tecno N9 of mine, just got the board changed and now its havning network issues. Its detecting the sim but just cant make calls or dial numbers......... Pls what can i do... Ayam fedup....... 07032253679...thnks in anticipation

How much did it cost you to replace the board?

Mine refused to power ON recently. Thought it was the battery only to be told it's the board after buying a new battery. Don't even think I'll spend a kobo on it again based on your experience. It's obvious this Tecno N9 has design flaws; the reason its production was stopped.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by sureinfo: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
kayusbrown:

Mine refused to power ON recently. Thought it was the battery only to be told it's the board after buying a new battery. Don't even think I'll spend a kobo on it again based on your experience. It's obvious this Tecno N9 has design flaws; the reason its production was stopped.

Visit any calcare office or try www.bbs.tecno-mobile.com
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by saxby(f): 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
sureinfo:

Visit any calcare office or try www.bbs.tecno-mobile.com

I think using the site will be better for someone not in lagos. So if he`s in the village he should still use carlcare abi? Site is better jorr.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Acidosis(m): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Can I get a replacement for a swollen N9 battery? The Tab has long been abandoned, but now the battery is swollen and it has, in fact, forced the tab open.

I visited Carlcare sometime ago, but battery was unavailable.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by tunlex01(m): 3:16pm On May 06, 2016
tunlex01:
I have a Tecno P9 for sale for 18k (negotiable). Interested buyers should call or whatsapp
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by stardeejay(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hello,pls I would love to buy your non working Techno Phantom N9 that still has a good screen. If u are willing to sell yours pls whatsapp me on 08039401211.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by bluemorg72: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2016
Get the full images and price list of the new tecno G9 android tablet

http://www.naijainformation.com/2016/05/tecno-g9-phantom-pad-ii-price-full.html
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Wasayo: 7:10am On Jul 16, 2016
hi guys pls my tecno n9tablet has been acting funny lately, so i did a factory reset, but instead of the fone to reboot, all i can see is "now send the package you want to apply to the device with adb sideload" and "no command" pls what can i do to restore the fone back to life..... thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ayobami52(m): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
kayusbrown:

How can I get the n9 battery, or do you have any to sell.. I need battery urgently.

Anyone should help out please!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by oluwizard(m): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
ayobami52:

How can I get the n9 battery, or do you have any to sell.. I need battery urgently.

Anyone should help out please!

you can get new battery in computer village for 3k5 or london used for 2k

pm i will direct you to where i get my new battery in ikeja
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by oluwizard(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
the problem with my n9 is application storage low and i have delete almost every applications i download. i even disable facebook and keep on clear data but the problem is not solve.

any help pls.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ayobami52(m): 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
oluwizard:
the problem with my n9 is application storage low and i have delete almost every applications i download. i even disable facebook and keep on clear data but the problem is not solve.

any help pls.

I can help you with that, also I will need your assistance in regards the battery.

08068995949, WhatsApp me bro
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by TOPMAN4LIFE: 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
oaroloye:
I had a problem of disappearing space, and Apps I never installed on my TECNO N9 PHANTOM PAD apparently the culprit.

So, I tried a Factory Reset.

I held the POWER + VOLUME buttons, until it rebooted into Bootloader- with the "ANDROID ROBOT" lying on its back, with its 'guts" exposed.

I then found the menu, with the Power Button, and selected Factory Reset- toasting myself with how smart I am...

When I restarted, however, I got this pesky little message:

"UNFORTUNATELY, SALETRACKERSYSTEM HAS STOPPED."

What did I care? I had never seen any "SALESTRACKER SYSTEM" before in my life.

I clicked "OK."

Two weeks later, I began to suspect that MAYBE clicking "OK" was not going to get me anywhere.

This... thing was not letting me do ANYTHING!

My Tablet was USELESS!!!

Finally, I took time to search around the Internet...

https://forum..com/thread-1254.html

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/489485-how-do-i-solve-problem-unfortunately-sales-tracker-system-has-stopped.html

These forums put me onto some elegant solutions which would not work, because I didn't have access to the Software.

One of them did provide APK and ODEX files, and told me where to insert them, so that I could replace the broken Apps System Files.

I was able to use the MOBOGENIE interface to do that.

The problem was solved- however, MEASURE and ADOBE AIR started the same nonsense: these I fixed by downloading the requisite APX files through MOBOGENIE.

I installed KINGO ROOT, SUPERUSER, and TITANIUM BACKUP to try to clean up my Phone, but got nowhere.

I had enabled DEVELOPER OPTIONS (by going to the ABOUT TABLET menu and TAPPING the BUILD NUMBER seven times,) and decided that the solution to all my problems was to install UBUNTU LINUX on the Tablet.

In the attempt to install Dual Boot Linux on my Laptop, I lost the Windows Installation completely.

I tried the things the Internet Instructions recommended, but they did not work.

I did another Factory Reset, thinking that that might help- and GUESS WHAT

MY OLDE FRIEND: "UNFORTUNATELY, SALESTRACKERSYSTEM HAS STOPPED" WAS BA-A-A-CK-K!!!

This time, however, I had no MOBOGENIE Interface to insert the requisite APK files!

This was bad!

The Factory Reset had wiped out the ROOT and the DEVELOPER OPTIONS!

I went to two places that could FLASH Android Phones- reinstall their Operating Systems: the boy at SLOTS, where I bought the Phone said that he could do it- but he wanted N4,500- because he would have to download things from the Internet for the job.

I replied that he was supposed to have everything he needed already. I had no intention of funding his new business for him! I din't like his attitude.

As second shop said that they could do it- but it would take them three days...!

I decided that none of these people knew what they were doing.

I glumly nosed around the Internet- then someone pointed out, in a forum, that the Error Notice does not completely deny access: but one has a SPLIT-SECOND to click on SOMETHING....

I had discovered the same thing... but had somehow decided that it would not do any good.

The person on the Forum counselled that it WOULD require PATIENCE.

I got to SETTINGS through the HOME Screen- the only one that allowed free access to features- and played a game of Cat & Cat with this illegitimate product of people of dubious lineage. After about half-an hour, I managed to get DEVELOPER OPTIONS.

I was then able to activate the APK I had managed to paste in earlier- but not to the right System Folder (SYSTEM/APPS).

It opened, and I had the option to UPDATE SALESTRACKERSYSTEM!

I clicked OK, and it "updated."

The Problem was solved at last- and no one made me pay anything.
Pls, I need ur help seriously, my N9 Tab is currently showing "unfortunately sales Tracker System has stopped.
Pls, enlighten more on how u resolved ur own
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by oaroloye(m): 12:06am On Sep 28, 2016
SHALOM!

TOPMAN4LIFE:

Pls, I need ur help seriously, my N9 Tab is currently showing "unfortunately sales Tracker System has stopped.

To my shame, I could not figure this out on my own, but someone had to point this out:

WHEN YOU CLICK "OK," it does NOT return INSTANTANEOUSLY- but you have maybe 0.1 second in which you can click ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO to get to DEVELOPER MODE, and enable it.

Then you just have to get the .APK file from ANOTHER TABLET is BEST- but there is maybe only ONE place you can get it online- as a ZIP, with the .ODEX file.

Save them to the appropriate folders- or install the .APK File.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Carlcaresophia: 9:33am On Sep 28, 2016
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Hello tOPMAN4LIFE! As for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to check it for you. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by TOPMAN4LIFE: 8:45am On Sep 29, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

To my shame, I could not figure this out on my own, but someone had to point this out:

WHEN YOU CLICK "OK," it does NOT return INSTANTANEOUSLY- but you have maybe 0.1 second in which you can click ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO to get to DEVELOPER MODE, and enable it.

Then you just have to get the .APK file from ANOTHER TABLET is BEST- but there is maybe only ONE place you can get it online- as a ZIP, with the .ODEX file.

Save them to the appropriate folders- or install the .APK File.
Thank u my brother, I av already resolved d problem b4 I saw ur response.
Let me share it because of another person, I goggle to get d solution.
I borrow d same type of tablet from someone & I downloaded APK extractor from playstore on d person's tablet.
I aslo download Astro File Manager with Cloud apk
I use APK extractor to extract d sale tracker apk on d tablet I borrow which will b store in Astro File Manager
I now sent d extracted sale tracker apk from astro file manager to my gmail & by d time switch on my faulty tablet d problem dissapear
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ibdex(m): 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
My tecno n9 wont power up anymore, i tried flashing it using spflash tool but gives me this error code Hw storage Emmc, i notice it makes a pop sound when connected to the system
pls any solution to this, contact me on 08061175077,adelowoibrahimaderemi@gmail.com. I am ready to pay u cos i cant afford the hike price of the current tecno tab for nw.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by oluwizard(m): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Thank u my brother, I av already resolved d problem b4 I saw ur response.
Let me share it because of another person, I goggle to get d solution.
I borrow d same type of tablet from someone & I downloaded APK extractor from playstore on d person's tablet.
I aslo download Astro File Manager with Cloud apk
I use APK extractor to extract d sale tracker apk on d tablet I borrow which will b store in Astro File Manager
I now sent d extracted sale tracker apk from astro file manager to my gmail & by d time switch on my faulty tablet d problem dissapear

pls check your mail
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Blazinraj01(f): 5:40pm On May 22, 2017
I have a tecno n9 screen and battery for sale. The Motherboard has an issue even though the tab still powers on.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by oluwizard(m): 8:33am On Jun 28, 2017
I need N9 screen urgently or buyer for the board and bat3
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Blazinraj01(f): 6:00am On Jun 29, 2017
oluwizard:
I need N9 screen urgently or buyer for the board and bat3
I have a dead N9 for sale. Screen is perfectly intact.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Vicjay1(m): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
How do i get the N9 ba3? I need one.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by oluwizard(m): 12:28am On Jul 04, 2017
Blazinraj01:
I have a dead N9 for sale. Screen is perfectly intact.
Let chat on whatsapp **********
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Blazinraj01(f): 7:25am On Jul 07, 2017
oluwizard:

Let chat on whatsapp **********

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by blessedvisky(m): 1:45am On Sep 19, 2017
Is anyone still here
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ayobami52(m): 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
Blazinraj01:
I have a tecno n9 screen and battery for sale. The Motherboard has an issue even though the tab still powers on.

Where are you, I need the battery Urgently,

Waiting in anticipation.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by sheybaby: 12:17am On Dec 22, 2017
Please I need tecno phantom N9 screen and battery! Pls chat me if u ve!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by koskilala: 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
mrkels:
These are becoming too much

Asin ehnn. I like their spirit

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (Reply)

How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.