Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Can One Be Allowed To Leave Nysc Camp On Any Condition - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can One Be Allowed To Leave Nysc Camp On Any Condition (3686 Views)

Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? / Is It Possible To leave Nysc Camp For Father's Burial / NYSC Batch B Corpers To Leave Camp On Friday, 20th?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Be Allowed To Leave Nysc Camp On Any Condition by Goddys(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
Please,I'll like to know if one can be allowed to leave nysc camp to attend to a very important event like burial of one's father or any occasion per se.
Re: Can One Be Allowed To Leave Nysc Camp On Any Condition by gboso: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
Goddys: Please,I'll like to know if one can be allowed to leave nysc camp to attend to a very important event like burial of one's father or any occasion per se.

yes ofcourse.they do allow 4 minor stuff not to talk of burial
Re: Can One Be Allowed To Leave Nysc Camp On Any Condition by gboso: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2013
Goddys: Please,I'll like to know if one can be allowed to leave nysc camp to attend to a very important event like burial of one's father or any occasion per se.

yes ofcourse.they do allow 4 minor stuff not to talk of burial
Re: Can One Be Allowed To Leave Nysc Camp On Any Condition by valdubem(m): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
With permission, I left camp thrice to use the ATM in town. Camp was imo camp (umudi).
Re: Can One Be Allowed To Leave Nysc Camp On Any Condition by Xxpress(m): 4:35am On Jun 14, 2013
is it possible in camps like lagos state
Re: Can One Be Allowed To Leave Nysc Camp On Any Condition by demmy55(m): 10:59am On Jun 14, 2013
Xxpress: is it possible in camps like lagos state

It is possible in any camp. I took exit in Katsina camp just to use the atm but if you are leaving that particular state, u'll have to address ur letter through the state coordinator, camp director blah blah blah...
Re: Can One Be Allowed To Leave Nysc Camp On Any Condition by Xxpress(m): 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
demmy55:

It is possible in any camp. I took exit in Katsina camp just to use the atm but if you are leaving that particular state, u'll have to address ur letter through the state coordinator, camp director blah blah blah...
tanx
Re: Can One Be Allowed To Leave Nysc Camp On Any Condition by Wifeysist(f): 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
val_dubem: With permission, I left camp thrice to use the ATM in town. Camp was imo camp (umudi).

Plz ao was imo camp

(1) (Reply)

Language Guide To All Perspective Corp Members.. HAUSA / Drama In Nysc Camp! As Female Corper Storms Social Media With Her Boobs(photos) / Life As A Benue Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.