Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (138265 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Rotiix(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
Yea u'l b 2 scratch cards, one for English language proficiency test (#2500), and the other is for the form proper (13k)..
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Rotiix(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
HZwriters:
thank you 4 ur prompt response Rotiix. You mentioned "both cards" please kindly explain. I thought is just one
Its 2 cards u'l buy bro, one is for d English Lang proficiency test(#2500) while the second is for the form proper(#13k)
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by HZwriters: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
Rotiix:
Its 2 cards u'l buy bro, one is for d English Lang proficiency test(#2500) while the second is for the form proper(#13k)

I am highly grateful for this INFO, do you know whether the listed banks having started selling the scratch cards?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by twosquare(m): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
I heard they have.someone told me he bought 3 scratch cards for three different people at first bank
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by motunmyde: 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
Pls help me send the prospectus to morokins@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by paulshakur: 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2013
Pancho01: Hvn probs 2 can u help sen d prospectus as pdf my email tonyofordum@yahoo.com tnx

sorry boss, the mail i sent did not get delivered. guess the mail is incorrect, try sending another mail. below is the failure notice i got.

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
<tonyofordum@yahoo.com>:
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (tonyofordum@yahoo.com) [0] - mta1433.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [BODY]

However, The site of the school is www.registration.pgschool.ui.edu.ng if you want to do any registration, please be aware that you need to use internet explorer to fill in your details. mozilla firefox will give you problems and, it won't complete your registration.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by paulshakur: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
motunmyde: Pls help me send the prospectus to morokins@yahoo.com. Thank you

check your mail for the requested prospectus. the site of the school is www.registration.pgschool.ui.edu.ng if you want to do any registration, please be aware that you need to use internet explorer to fill in your details. mozilla firefox will give you problems and, it won't complete your registration.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by paulshakur: 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
Cuchullin: please i want to know the documents required for the admission process. Is NYSC discharge required for the admission process? Please somebody help
yes, you'll need your NYSC certificate to get you eligible for the programme.... However, if you are a batch C corp member passing out by October/November 2013, you can still apply because registration starts by December and hopefully, you'll start your programme by January. there was delay in last years admission (2012/2013 set) because the school was trying to wait for corpers in February batch to pass out. i can't tell if they will take such step this year.

twosquare: Anyone going for M.A in English? Wat are d chances of admission in this department
concerning the chances of getting admitted, i will use applicants of last year as a case study, I guess those who didn't get admission missed it out by their own hands..... Let me elaborate a bit, U.I is more of a post graduate school so they barely meet their quota numbers. For example, N.U.C may give them slot for 50 prospective students in a department and after the entire admission, U.I may admit only 30. Out of the 30 admitted, only about 20 will eventually show up. To cut the story short, during the admission period and you see you were not recommended, you need to show up in person at your department, talk to and plead with maybe the dean or h.o.d..... If they see you're serious, they will recommend you because there is still lot and lot of room for admission, but first they need to admit only serious students and you have just proven to be one..... This is the way many people got their admission last year and the year before.....though got mine on merit...lol.

HZwriters: I am highly grateful for this INFO, do you know whether the listed banks having started selling the scratch cards?
yes, the banks have started selling the cards.
first step is to fill in your bio data, print out your invoice and take it to the bank.... Its 13 thousand for academic programme and 18 for professional programme... You will also pay 2,500 naira for english proficiency test. I guess it only the banks in , u.i environs you can get the scratch card. Your invoice should give you details.... After that, you can then procede with your final registration.....below is the official message i got from the school,

Please note this important message

Hello,

Sales of forms for the 2013/14 academic session admission exercise will soon commence. It will start on Monday, June 10th, 2013 and would last for exactly six (6) weeks.

All interested candidates are therefore advised to apply through our web site: http://pgschool.ui.edu.ng/ .

Kindly inform your friends, and other individuals who may be interested.

Thank you
Management.

Postgraduate School, UI

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
paulshakur:
yes, you'll need your NYSC certificate to get you eligible for the programme.... However, if you are a batch C corp member passing out by October/November 2013, you can still apply because registration starts by December and hopefully, you'll start your programme by January. there was delay in last years admission (2012/2013 set) because the school was trying to wait for corpers in February batch to pass out. i can't tell if they will take such step this year.

concerning the chances of getting admitted, i will use applicants of last year as a case study, I guess those who didn't get admission missed it out by their own hands..... Let me elaborate a bit, U.I is more of a post graduate school so they barely meet their quota numbers. For example, N.U.C may give them slot for 50 prospective students in a department and after the entire admission, U.I may admit only 30. Out of the 30 admitted, only about 20 will eventually show up. To cut the story short, during the admission period and you see you were not recommended, you need to show up in person at your department, talk to and plead with maybe the dean or h.o.d..... If they see you're serious, they will recommend you because there is still lot and lot of room for admission, but first they need to admit only serious students and you have just proven to be one..... This is the way many people got their admission last year and the year before.....though got mine on merit...lol.

yes, the banks have started selling the cards.
first step is to fill in your bio data, print out your invoice and take it to the bank.... Its 13 thousand for academic programme and 18 for professional programme... You will also pay 2,500 naira for english proficiency test. I guess it only the banks in , u.i environs you can get the scratch card. Your invoice should give you details.... After that, you can then procede with your final registration.....below is the official message i got from the school,

Please note this important message

Hello,

Sales of forms for the 2013/14 academic session admission exercise will soon commence. It will start on Monday, June 10th, 2013 and would last for exactly six (6) weeks.

All interested candidates are therefore advised to apply through our web site: http://pgschool.ui.edu.ng/ .

Kindly inform your friends, and other individuals who may be interested.

Thank you
Management.

Postgraduate School, UI

@ Paulshakur; Nice job you are doing, I must commend. Keep it coming, bro. Daalu!

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by emmahoney(m): 11:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
Pls somebody should help me out with the master's tuition fee per session in ui. I studied science laboratory technology @ degree level and I am going for master's in environmental chemistry. I hope I am qualify? I gradauted with CGPA of 4.01 ( second class upper division) chemistry/biochemiStry option.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Pancho01(m): 7:33am On Jun 17, 2013
paulshakur:

sorry boss, the mail i sent did not get delivered. guess the mail is incorrect, try sending another mail. below is the failure notice i got.

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
<tonyofordum@yahoo.com>:
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (tonyofordum@yahoo.com) [0] - mta1433.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [BODY]

However, The site of the school is www.registration.pgschool.ui.edu.ng if you want to do any registration, please be aware that you need to use internet explorer to fill in your details. mozilla firefox will give you problems and, it won't complete your registration.
so sory dat was a mistak in typin its tonyofordum101@yahoo.com ds is d corect email tnx.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by josephenang(m): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2013
Pls guys, I wish to knw de fees for a professionl course like GIS. How much will it cost me for de whole programme. Or any body in de social science with an idea for other courses can still inform.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 18, 2013
Hello eveyone. I'm a little naive about the procedures for applying for the PG offer. Could some one assist me with all that, please??
Also, whats transcript label? Please, your urgent assistance is needed.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by motunmyde: 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
paulshakur:

check your mail for the requested prospectus. the site of the school is www.registration.pgschool.ui.edu.ng if you want to do any registration, please be aware that you need to use internet explorer to fill in your details. mozilla firefox will give you problems and, it won't complete your registration.

I got it. Thank you
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by purpose100(f): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2013
This Test of English exam,anybody with any idea of how the question looks like? Or anybody with past questions should help. Thanks.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by mutiply: 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
Pls I need the prospectus in pdf format, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ email is ijare39@gmail.com . Thanks Fø̲̣̣я̅ the above infos
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by twosquare(m): 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
Pls I need your help.. how do one defray d invoice with dat 13k scratch card.?Hav been trying it since.... not responding. all it's saying is dat it is not up to d amount of invoice. Need an urgent answer.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by paulshakur: 4:23am On Jun 20, 2013
Juzzybabe:
ben.julia@yahoo.com,pls I nid the prospectus.thanks.
mutiply: Pls I need the prospectus in pdf format, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ email is ijare39@gmail.com . Thanks Fø̲̣̣я̅ the above infos
Pancho01: so sory dat was a mistak in typin its tonyofordum101@yahoo.com ds is d corect email tnx.
check your mail for the prospectus.
twosquare: Pls I need your help.. how do one defray d invoice with dat 13k scratch card.?Hav been trying it since.... not responding. all it's saying is dat it is not up to d amount of invoice. Need an urgent answer.
you're probably using the wrong card. the first card is the 2,500 for english test and the other for your programme form. use the 2,500 card first and that should solve your problem.
purpose100: This Test of English exam,anybody with any idea of how the question looks like? Or anybody with past questions should help. Thanks.
no past questions. the use of english was only introduced last year. the english is simple. objective based. just read your normal secondary school English. lexis and structure, antonyms and synonyms most especially, there is nothing like past question so don't be deceived by anyone.
emmahoney: Pls somebody should help me out with the master's tuition fee per session in ui. I studied science laboratory technology @ degree level and I am going for master's in environmental chemistry. I hope I am qualify? I gradauted with CGPA of 4.01 ( second class upper division) chemistry/biochemiStry option.
emahnwel: Hello eveyone. I'm a little naive about the procedures for applying for the PG offer. Could some one assist me with all that, please??
Also, whats transcript label? Please, your urgent assistance is needed.
those asking for the fee, on the average, you will need about 100,000 naira. last years fee from my survey ranges form 90,000 to about 120,000 depending on your field of study. am sorry at this point, i cannot say more than this but have it in mind that in preparing for your fee, you should have nothing less than a 100 thousand. hope i have been able to help the group the little i can. i guess this is where i unfollow the thread. farewell to you all.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Rotiix(m): 7:12am On Jun 20, 2013
paulshakur:
check your mail for the prospectus.

you're probably using the wrong card. the first card is the 2,500 for english test and the other for your programme form. use the 2,500 card first and that should solve your problem.
no past questions. the use of english was only introduced last year. the english is simple. objective based. just read your normal secondary school English. lexis and structure, antonyms and synonyms most especially, there is nothing like past question so don't be deceived by anyone.

those asking for the fee, on the average, you will need about 100,000 naira. last years fee from my survey ranges form 90,000 to about 120,000 depending on your field of study. am sorry at this point, i cannot say more than this but have it in mind that in preparing for your fee, you should have nothing less than a 100 thousand. hope i have been able to help the group the little i can. i guess this is where i unfollow the thread. farewell to you all.
Paul Shakur thanks boss
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by amichiky: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2013
Pls do ui offer educational research and wht are the requirement,i will appreciate
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by mamae(f): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
Pls I learnt dt ui will be starting 2 new courses ds session which are: 1.Masters in research and information. 2. Masters in Information science. Pls how true is it. Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by mamae(f): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
Pls, I also need the prospectus in ms format. Help me 2 send it to olobaatinuke@gmail.com thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by raymann01(m): 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
pls i also need the prospectus in PDF format..bamigbyeolayemi@gmail.com, thnx boss
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by paulshakur: 7:57am On Jun 21, 2013
raymann01: pls i also need the prospectus in PDF format..bamigbyeolayemi@gmail.com, thnx boss
mamae: Pls, I also need the prospectus in ms format. Help me 2 send it to olobaatinuke@gmail.com thanks
check your mail.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by mamae(f): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
[quote author=paulshakur]
check your mail. Thanks av seen it
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by mamae(f): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
[quote author=paulshakur]
check your mail. Thanks so much
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by josephenang(m): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
Pls guys, I need help, I just finished suplying my contact informatiom, after paying d invoce. What next.pls I need urget reply frm any body who hav pass dis stage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions / Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.