Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,001 members, 7,803,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Anyone Been To Luxembourg? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Been To Luxembourg? (13263 Views)

Travelling To Luxembourg As A Student / Coming To Luxembourg / Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Been To Luxembourg? by diffinlarge: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
I am currently studying in Luxembourg and would like to hear about any members experience who visited. I am in Differdange. If there is anything close to here please let me know grin
Re: Anyone Been To Luxembourg? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
the most peaceful country in the world. enjoy your stay!!!
Re: Anyone Been To Luxembourg? by Sanboy25: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
Is it true that everybody is rich over there and that life cost is very high ?
Re: Anyone Been To Luxembourg? by EEngineer1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
[quote author=diffinlarge]I am currently studying in Luxembourg and would like to hear about any members experience who visited. I am in Differdange. If there is anything close to here please let me know grin[/quote. Pls can u enlighten me on how u applied and got admission there. Is the economy bubbling over there.
Re: Anyone Been To Luxembourg? by diffinlarge: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
From what I can tell that is not true. The city I am in Differdange reminds me of the rustbelt cities in America, it seems like its declining but the people are happy. Differdange is diverse; Portuguese, French, Germans, and plenty of other people. But I recently visited Luxembourg City and it seams to be older people who have high financial positions, hence it being the financial capital of Europe. Ill visit more of the country and repost.
Re: Anyone Been To Luxembourg? by JoConsultings: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
@Diffinlarge, I will be in Luxembourg next week, Kindly give me useful info about life in Luxembourg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Been To Luxembourg? by rafcrown(m): 2:25am On Sep 21, 2013
Better try to travel to Luxembourg city and locate Nigerians.Opposite the Central Train Station people will direct you to spots where you ll see Nigerians.I was there for one week early this year They told me that Nigerians there are not used to helping one another but wish you all the best.
Re: Anyone Been To Luxembourg? by olaoluwa13: 3:04am On Sep 21, 2013
@diffinlarge, pls kindly assist/ guide on how to secure undergraduate admission to study in luxembourg , how to secure dere visa from Nigeria.
Re: Anyone Been To Luxembourg? by Arobake: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2013
rafcrown: Better try to travel to Luxembourg city and locate Nigerians.Opposite the Central Train Station people will direct you to spots where you ll see Nigerians.I was there for one week early this year They told me that Nigerians there are not used to helping one another but wish you all the best.
rafcrown: Better try to travel to Luxembourg city and locate Nigerians.Opposite the Central Train Station people will direct you to spots where you ll see Nigerians.I was there for one week early this year They told me that Nigerians there are not used to helping one another but wish you all the best.

Oh waow!! That's sad. But apparently you r right like yu so correctly wrote on my post. They r so unwilling to help. Shame. But Good luck to 'em all.
Re: Anyone Been To Luxembourg? by fajigirl(f): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hello I lived in Luxembourg for a few months. Are you still there? Never heard of differdange
Re: Anyone Been To Luxembourg? by cmoney22222: 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
will be there next month
Re: Anyone Been To Luxembourg? by fajigirl(f): 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
cmoney22222:
will be there next month

What's going on there?
Re: Anyone Been To Luxembourg? by cmoney22222: 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
sight seeing and faji-ing

fajigirl:

What's going on there?
Re: Anyone Been To Luxembourg? by fajigirl(f): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
cmoney22222:
sight seeing and faji-ing

I want to faji too!
Re: Anyone Been To Luxembourg? by cmoney22222: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
hahahaha, except you lik to nkwobi-ing, beeer-ing and peppersoup-ing . attendin a conf
fajigirl:

I want to faji too!
Re: Anyone Been To Luxembourg? by fajigirl(f): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
cmoney22222:
hahahaha, except you lik to nkwobi-ing, beeer-ing and peppersoup-ing . attendin a conf

Ehm yes I do (maybe no nkowbing)
Re: Anyone Been To Luxembourg? by olajide21: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Traveled by road through Luxembourg to Epinal in France from Frankfurt......... It's a cool place to me....
Re: Anyone Been To Luxembourg? by goldenboyofpsy(m): 2:01am On Mar 07, 2020
rafcrown:
Better try to travel to Luxembourg city and locate Nigerians.Opposite the Central Train Station people will direct you to spots where you ll see Nigerians.I was there for one week early this year They told me that Nigerians there are not used to helping one another but wish you all the best.
hey brother,I plan traveling to Luxembourg will need your help, advice and opinions. Majorly, job related and I read that they are in need of workers and things there are very good.

Do you think it worth it or is there any great country you know that has easy visa access and can meet my targeted aim? Kindly share and refer please if you know any. Thanks a million

1 Like

Re: Anyone Been To Luxembourg? by krissflexy: 6:06am On Feb 07, 2022
Please explain more better please concerning jobs while schooling
Re: Anyone Been To Luxembourg? by Therealosmund: 1:33am On Mar 15, 2022
Hello does anyone here got an admission in any the University of Luxembourg

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Apapa: Tanker Loaded With Petrol Falls & Spills Content / Ogbunike Cave And Her Untapped Tourist Potentials / Tanker Explodes In Lagos, Fire Razes 11 Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.