Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) (60447 Views)

Meet Nigerians Who Own Bugatti Veyron Car(Photos) / Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida / Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Inik(m): 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2013
The onlookers are gazing at the car like America wonder cheesy

1 Like

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by naptu2: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2013
Chinaimporter:

[size=18pt]the demon of povery,penury and lack have blinded you. look at the hands boy.thank God for the internet. rifrafs can now insult bosses.[/size]
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Chinaimporter: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO THAT IS FLOYD MAYWEATHER. I HAVE SEEN THAT PICTURE BEFORE. LIAR grin

Ishilove:
Stop lying. The men in the photos are caucasians.

Thank God for the internet where anyone can claim anything. Smh

[size=18pt]see poor men ohhh grin poverty induced hallucination is your problem.one say na white man,another one say na mayweather. grin[/size]
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Flygerian1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2013
Cool.
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Chinaimporter: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
obadiah777:

[size=28pt]why have you exposed my picture embarassed
nairaland rules says Don't expose the identity or post pictures of any Nairaland member without his/her consent.[/size]
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
Where is my Range 2015 model
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Reyspin(m): 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2013
The owner of this car surely has no Class... Imagine carrying a 300million plus car to a roadside Vulcanizer to gauge d Tire ... Buh nice car anyways...

May God provide 4 we all to get and remain to buy anything we wish for!!!

1 Like

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by IgweOO(m): 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2013
Chinaimporter:

nairaland rules says Don't expose the identity or post pictures of any Nairaland member without his/her consent.[/size]

Shatap there...

2 Likes

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Ishilove: 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2013
yuzedo:
Because you neeeeeeeed to impress the biitcheezz... wink wink wink
It won't impress me. Rather, it will turn me off completely sad
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by miccodb(m): 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
i know people than earn up to N40m per month in this same country that some people are hustling for N500,000 per month #dontdull
samir101ng:

Excuse me, which salary/job in Nigeria will give you the money to buy a $2.1M Bugatti Veyron ?
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by 50calibre(m): 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
smothly: The car is cool and but i prefers latest CRV,latest RAV4,etc to this car.

You must be kidding me. That's like urine to a vintage wine

1 Like

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Tzulu(f): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
Upon all the price tag, he still patronizes ROAD SIDE VULCANISER like i do for my TOKUNBO camry. Mtcheew.
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Ishilove: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
Chinaimporter:

[size=18pt]the demon of povery,penury and lack have blinded you. look at the hands boy.thank God for the internet. rifrafs can now insult bosses.[/size]
Buhahahahahah!!! So you are now Floydmayweather?!?

You see your life? grin

Berra focus on passing jamb next year and quit your bufoonery cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Inik(m): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
Chinaimporter:

Chinaimporter: [size=18pt]I steal peoples testicle s for various reasons mostly for use in the spiritual world.this method was taught to me by the chimpanzee spirit when i visited a city situated inside an
Iroko tree where i studied the science of healing and incantation for 7 years that is in the tree town years but 2 months in ijebu ode time. Anybody that doubt me shoud quote
Me, comment on it and add this signs ///))/// and watch yours disapear at precisely 2 am today and if you are a woman one of your br east would go missing. Untill you delete
The message.[/size]

Chinaimporter: As a grand master of freemasonic and satanic mysteries,i can autoritatively that you that we do not want religioidiosycritofanatics in our midst.we work for the prince and lord bringer of light so we hardly accept strictly religious people and if you can ask this question,then you cannot join us...

Chinaimporter: [size=18pt]my family was living on less than 70 naira per day in 1999 and we where 4 ppl.that was b4 i made it and now i live in a
Mansion and i have no poor family member or friend thank to just 5 months of drug pushing in 2006
My brothers,poverty is not an option just dont kill or harm pple when hustlin[/size]

Chinaimporter:
i am only 25 years old and i have already done all of this except for the body part.i have a degree in photography and
Am doing a part time mba in the U.K. I have a sucessful business with a weekly turnover of 1.6 to 2m naira. Dating the best girl you
Can find although she not nigerian but black-carribean. I just bought a house in the enugu were i hope to raise a family in 5urs time and i own
a 3bedroom flat in wuse 2 abuja.please tell me what else i need to do and i dont drink or smoke cigarettes except for occasional weed
For chilin on weekends
I had to go through some of your past posts. You need help cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by supaeagles(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2013
my friend billionaire could be in abj
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by everyday: 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2013
Why are you making me guess?I wonder who can afford to buy such luxury automobile.There is money in this country my brother.
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by misterh(m): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
Chinaimporter:

[size=18pt]
this is me baby. in ma private jet from lagos to abj to pick up smthin n drop smtin.
i dont lie.i can probably employ your whole town and still feel nothing but sorry baby.
i hate poor men. they smelll[/size]
But you dey lie o! Abi you don turn to Mayweather?

1 Like

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by yuzedo: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
Ishilove:
LIARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry

soooooooooo wuz yo numba? wink
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by BankuTilapia: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
A fool n his money shall part, only an eeediot will use a car lyk diz in a fifth class road. cheesy

1 Like

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by yuzedo: 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2013
misterh: But you dey lie o! Abi you don turn to Maywhether?
obadiah777: LMAO THAT IS FLOYD MAYWEATHER. I HAVE SEEN THAT PICTURE BEFORE. LIAR grin

[size=18pt]OHHHHH SNAPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOODBYE NAIRALAND, I QUIT FAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2013
I don't understand why men like having ugly cars just to form
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2013
yuzedo: Chief Yuzedo Sweetus Oyoyo, the Amuneke-uto 1 of Banana Iceland. tenk. cool

Lol oloshi grin
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by motcom(f): 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
undecidedTo me d guy is enjoying his hard earned money wichever means he got it frm but was illed advice in wasting his resources on such car than assest.
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Abrakhan: 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2013
chineke! my problem with this car is not only price its not fine again.
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by cyril83(m): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2013
Ishilove:
Lmao! Are you a b1tch? Coz yuzedo was actually reffering to b1tches.
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
why should i care who owns it?? And so, this is it?? The 320million naira vehicle?? Mtcheww.....i expected more.
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
Chinaimporter:

[size=13pt]when you make your first billion,you will understand how easy it is to make such money.
my poor man, pick up you pen and calculate this. if you are worth 50 billion naira and you convert it to
dollars,that is about $300 million, then put the whole money in a fixed deposit account in a swiss bank at the
rate of 10% per annum,you will get $30 million yearly, divide it into 12 months and you get $2.5 million monthly
and about $90 000 in a day. that's how i make my money baby[/size]

Hahahahahaha. At least I can afford to feed/provide for your entire generation without shaking.. Stop making noise bro, seems you just started seeing small small cash and is making your head over burst. Relax you are still a kid. Real money men don't brag about.

1 Like

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by hohafrank(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2013
Is it accident free?
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by valicious1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2013
Chinaimporter:

sharrrrrraaaaaaap guy. you don fall your hands fulltime.
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by afosdan: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
Wasting of money,he can not even invest the money in a biz so dat it would engage the Nigerians,i guess he must be a frudster.

1 Like

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by cycline404(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
talk true: why is he using a roadside vulcanizer?

If he no use them na go say he dey form..... [i][/i]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria / Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters / First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.