Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (169442 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 8:05am On Nov 23, 2014
My next schedule of OP download will be the last week of December, by then i will be aving 6 straight episolds, would have devised a way to send ma queen n kid to their grandma, ma students would have been on holiday, so no work palava, just me and my LED in a quest to decode Oda's messeges .

One piece;
Loved by few,
Hated by many,
Respected by all!!!

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
Law injecting Doffy. I've been waiting for that although I have no idea what that will do. One thing for sure is that Doffy is screwed. Even if luffy and law are unable to defeat him, all they need to do is destroy the smile factory. Kaido will finish the job.

If you're a big lover of books, especially fiction (fantasy, thriller, mystery...). Join this group on Facebook 'Book exchange', or hit this number for a nice whatsapp book group 08136326669. Both groups are Avenues to make request. Post the title and author and someone will surely send it to your mail. Arigatou
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
Frankloon:
Law injecting Doffy. I've been waiting for that although I have no idea what that will do. One thing for sure is that Doffy is screwed. Even if luffy and law are unable to defeat him, all they need to do is destroy the smile factory. Kaido will finish the job.

If you're a big lover of books, especially fiction (fantasy, thriller, mystery...). Join this group on Facebook 'Book exchange', or hit this number for a nice whatsapp book group 08136326669. Both groups are Avenues to make request. Post the title and author and someone will surely send it to your mail. Arigatou

Shey na free?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2014
ctuagent007:

Shey na free?
Sure
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 12:38am On Nov 28, 2014
Shy.the just got started.... Mingo is a true villain
Oda is a monster writer
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2014
Now I'm pissed at Bellamy, Luffy no get time to dey sooth him ego. law is getting trashed up there, upon all his tricks.
Action packed chapter.

Here now to those who think law is stronger than Zoro. Zoro will put up a better fight than that, I'm sure. We've already seen Doffy vs Sanji, Sanji na write off

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
Why do i have a feeling that this Dressrosa arc will be the longest arc in OP
I noticed that this thread started with this arc
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
TopsyKrete:
Why do i have a feeling that this Dressrosa arc will be the longest arc in OP
I noticed that this thread started with this arc

That's just an illusion. Remember Skypiea arc was unbelievable long. And punk hazard arc was kinda dragged . This one will be ending soon. (all from the manga view point)

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 5:43am On Nov 29, 2014
Yeeees! We are back!

I think Law may have done something to Doffy with his injection shot, cos he must have known he wouldn't have a second chance.

Bellamy is a turd, but I tip him to be the next crewmember if anyone will join them.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 3:47am On Dec 06, 2014
Chei No manga this week.... from the drawing Oda gave, I don't' t really see how Doffy would have easily cut off Law's hand
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
Let's talk about Roronoa Zoro!!

Of all the duel Zoro had witness, which can you rank the best?

As for me, its at Thriller Bark, Zoro Vs. Samorai of Wano kingdom...

Pls add yours.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
TopsyKrete:

Pls add yours.
Mine has to be
Zoro Vs Mr. 1

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
TopsyKrete:

Pls add yours.
I'm with you TopsyKrete, epic One piece fights. Zoro vs the samurai will be in top5
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2014
TopsyKrete:

Pls add yours.
his 1st battle against shickibukai Dracul "hawk eye" Mihawk, it wasn't exactly a battle though, just check the Baratie arc you'll understand. His best fights are all pre haki, with haki the guy seems untouchable.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
After the Mugiwara re-union, Zoro has been shown to be serious only once, and that was against Monet at Punk Hazard arc.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
The guy just they play with pica. Against monet, he no even infuse hin sword with haki
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
Zoro hasn't had a real fight in ages. I wish Smoker had gone against him, so we would see just how evil he has gotten.

Abeg which site I fit download from for laptop?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
kraftykc:
Zoro hasn't had a real fight in ages. I wish Smoker had gone against him, so we would see just how evil he has gotten.

Abeg which site I fit download from for laptop?
Torrent as always, but what's with the new member stuff and the evolution of god Usopp?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
Please you guys need to read the attack on tittan manga, I take God beg una.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
decepticos:
Torrent as always, but what's with the new member stuff and the evolution of god Usopp?

All hail god Usopp, first of his name. I think it's about time he got Haki. I don't particularly need him to 'up grade' to a gun but I need him sniping even logias.

As for the new member...well that's just considering how gull of characters this arc has been. There has to be a new person else its a waste of development. However I fear the possibility of Rebecca joining, we already have our whiny female member in Vivi, no need to add more.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
decepticos:
Please you guys need to read the attack on tittan manga, I take God beg una.

GUUUUY. Your head dey there. I don dey follow that sheet since oh. The last chapter....chisos!!! So there is a king titan too that can be brought forth sef, means someone actually HAS to eat Eren to for peace to reign.

But why did Historia's sister not change mankind's fate when she had the power? Abeg too many full lies and half truths.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
kraftykc:

GUUUUY. Your head dey there. I don dey follow that sheet since oh. The last chapter....chisos!!! So there is a king titan too that can be brought forth sef, means someone actually HAS to eat Eren to for peace to reign.

But why did Historia's sister not change mankind's fate when she had the power? Abeg too many full lies and half truths.
I just hope we aren't spoiling SnK for any1 but since he said no one who has got the power ever did anything, I feel the revelation was something each secret carrier and predecessor eater felt was too big to handle and that humanity still needed time, cos every one of them had the supposed ability to stop the titans. I feel the worst part was Ackerman's reaction when he said "so if I Turned into a titan and eat Eren the power won't still work!" That dude is the peak of evil in SnK.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
kraftykc:

All hail god Usopp, first of his name. I think it's about time he got Haki. I don't particularly need him to 'up grade' to a gun but I need him sniping even logias.

As for the new member...well that's just considering how gull of characters this arc has been. There has to be a new person else its a waste of development. However I fear the possibility of Rebecca joining, we already have our whiny female member in Vivi, no need to add more.
rebeCca should remain with her father, what I feel is they may not gain that exclusive member but a fleet of pirates with allegence to them, and is Vivi the alabasta chick? I just can't guess new member since jinbei didn't become 1.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lets not forget that Vivi is an absentee member of the strawhats, Rebecca cannot become a member, her country and family needs her, besides she cannot recall what it feels like to be a Noble.

Hin go tey small before Jimbei come along. If any body go join, na mad person like Bonny Chan i go prefer to be a new member.

As per Attack on Titan, i go patiently wait for dem anime to resume
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Who else noticed that Mugiwara Kaizoku are operating like a Yonkuo, i mean like one of the emperors?
Why, how many territories do you think will respond if Luffy decides to take a rowcall?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
OK OK OK Oda, we have come to accept that the newest SH member is Harygian the giant WTH
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
decepticos:
I just hope we aren't spoiling SnK for any1 but since he said no one who has got the power ever did anything, I feel the revelation was something each secret carrier and predecessor eater felt was too big to handle and that humanity still needed time, cos every one of them had the supposed ability to stop the titans. I feel the worst part was Ackerman's reaction when he said "so if I Turned into a titan and eat Eren the power won't still work!" That dude is the peak of evil in SnK.

I think the secret eaters haven't actually evolved to the king yet. I think they keep believing that it will eventually come but it hasn't arrived since the wall was built. I think the King Titan is he that commanded the Titans in the wall to sleep for a 100 years, that's why the Armored Titan and others keep saying there is no hope for those in the wall.
Its sooo devilishly good... cry
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
TopsyKrete:
Who else noticed that Mugiwara Kaizoku are operating like a Yonkuo, i mean like one of the emperors?
Why, how many territories do you think will respond if Luffy decides to take a rowcall?

The SH are far from Yonkou levels abeg. The yonkou command alliances in the New World, with other powerful pirates...there is a reason only Admirals can hunt them
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
ctuagent007:
OK OK OK Oda, we have come to accept that the newest SH member is Harygian the giant WTH
how will he fit into their ship?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
kraftykc:

The SH are far from Yonkou levels abeg. The yonkou command alliances in the New World, with other powerful pirates...there is a reason only Admirals can hunt them
and they rearly ever do, recall how many attacks from different people it took to take down a SICK WB at the battle of the best, Yonkous are no joke at all and luffy will get there but not soon at all.

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
decepticos:
how will he fit into their ship?
Hahahaaaa ya got me there......

Oda-sensei should understand that this naruto-ish ass.pull he did with a dead, weak & a forgotten Bellamy's COA is not going down well with me or other millions of fans worldwide.....where did all that strength come out from Yes I understand that Chigao said that the King's haki is common in the New-world but dashing people COA especially when it is coming from Bellamy, who is worse off dead & buried.

Chapter is not cool...........
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2014
ctuagent007:

Hahahaaaa ya got me there......

Oda-sensei should understand that this naruto-ish ass.pull he did with a dead, weak & a forgotten Bellamy's COA is not going down well with me or other millions of fans worldwide.....where did all that strength come out from Yes I understand that Chigao said that the King's haki is common in the New-world but dashing people COA especially when it is coming from Bellamy, who is worse off dead & buried.

Chapter is not cool...........
Wat do u mean by COA?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.