Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,563 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (169435 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
CP0 or Jesus Burgess . . .who do you think Koala is talking about? grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Fourcade:

Who do you think will take care of Trebol . . .Sabo or Robin?
robin cant take him out,he's a logia type.. And She's noit using Haki, i suggrest sanji..

Cant wait to see someone beating the hell out of dellinger grin i hate him, Franky will definitely fight Senor Pink cool
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 4:24am On Mar 06, 2015
jamilkb:
robin cant take him out,he's a logia type.. And She's noit using Haki, i suggrest sanji..
Cant wait to see someone beating the hell out of dellinger grin i hate him, Franky will definitely fight Senor Pink cool

Are you talking about the anime or Manga?. . .cuz those scenes are past! grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 6:19am On Mar 06, 2015
Fourcade:

Are you talking about the anime or Manga?. . .cuz those scenes are past! grin
Anime. What do you mean by past scenes, i'm talking about dressrosa arc, i watched the last episode.. 683
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 6:57am On Mar 06, 2015
jamilkb:
Anime. What do you mean by past scenes, i'm talking about dressrosa arc, i watched the last episode.. 683

Okay. . .I've watched those scenes.Manga is faster than anime and i've seen what happened to Dellinger and Senor Pink.

In my recent posts,I was talking about the latest One Piece Manga Chapter 779.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 8:59am On Mar 06, 2015
Fourcade:

Okay. . .I've watched those scenes.Manga is faster than anime and i've seen what happened to Dellinger and Senor Pink.

In my recent posts,I was talking about the latest One Piece Manga Chapter 779.
ohh, you read Manga.. Could you please tell me what happened in the Manga ?in brief.. grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
jamilkb:
ohh, you read Manga.. Could you please tell me what happened in the Manga ?in brief.. grin

Naaah grin I won't be a spoiler. . .wait till the anime gets to that point. grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
Fourcade:
CP0 or Jesus Burgess . . .who do you think Koala is talking about? grin
I don't believe it's either of them...cp0 have possibly left Dressrosa & Burgess is not a threat to Doffy cos if u can go back to that scene once more, u will see that "the person was beating up Doffy's underlings.

Also if Sabo (b4 mera mera) was too much for Burgess, is it now he has gotten the mera mera that he is to battle Burgess, the weakling?
Patiently waiting for 2 weeks....ODA YYYYY

jamilkb:

It would be bad to let u know since u are ONLY following the anime....patiently wait for that scene in the anime & I wanted to warn u that Luffy never fought Fujitora as u saw in 683...that scene is called a FILLER scene it never took place in the manga
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2015
@Nairalandinfo

If it isn't CP0 or Burgess,then my bet will be on Trebol grin

Sabo should come around to face him and Luffy concentrates on Doflamingo.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hmmm....mera mera vs sticky sticky?
We shall wait & see

Fourcade:
@Nairalandinfo

If it isn't CP0 or Burgess,then my bet will be on Trebol grin

Sabo should come around to face him and Luffy concentrates on Doflamingo.

I have a querry;

How did BB without a DF give Shankz a scar on the eye?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nairalandinfo:
We shall wait & see

I have a querry;

Blackbeard is not a normal Human, there is something behind his abnormality, 2 DF powers? Haba! shocked
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 11:11am On Mar 10, 2015
Nairalandinfo:
We shall wait & see

I have a querry;

As i said earlier. . .Marshall D. Teach must have been very strong even before he got his Darkness Fruit.They mentioned he was strong enough to be a commander but choose not to be.Immediately he got his Darkness Fruit he dropped his 'Claw'.
While at the Fishman Island,there was a flashback where the Fishmen recalled about Whitebeard saving them.Whitebeard was with three commanders, Diamond Jozu, Blackbeard and another commander.
Even Shanks knows about Blackbeard's power that's why he came to Whitebeard to call off Ace.

I'm sure we'll get to see about all these later.Oda loves flashbacks.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2015
Nairalandinfo:
When u have time, u can read this thories and so many others scattered by fans of ONE PIECE;

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-793347/theory-one-piece-revealed

http://orojackson.com/threads/kaido-will-invade-fishman-island-to-kidnap-shirahoshi.2634/

About the first topic, i've watched a youtube video about the Will of D. ,Inherited Will and the Void century.I'm sure that's what it is about.I'll read the second one later.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2015
jamilkb:
Blackbeard is not a normal Human, there is something behind his abnormality, 2 DF powers? Haba! shocked

He is CUNNY slowly beast....

Fourcade:

About the first topic, i've watched a youtube video about the Will of D. ,Inherited Will and the Void century.I'm sure that's what it is about.I'll read the second one later.

I don't know Y I hardly download "theories about onepiece" on youtube...maybe I don't trust them so I don"t bother instead I prefer to read them.

My reason maybe that "ODA isn't predictable although ODA is the MASTER of foretelling/clues, he is perfect with that

@fourcade
Have u read theories about "what onepiece is"?....some have linked it to Sanji's ONE BLUE hehehe very funny theories all over the net
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
I have read them. . .actually as the theory says,One Piece will help each of the Straw Hats achieve their dream.

Luffy Senpai - Kaizokuo ni ore wa na ru!

Zoro-Dono - Sail the world with Luffy and help him achieve his goal.Do you still see him fighting with Mihawk after all their training session?

Nami-san - When One Piece is done and All Blue created,she will be able to sail the world and draw the map.

Sanji - All Blue definitely ,Luffy and Sanji's dream go together.

Chopper - Be the best Doctor and treat the crew mates through ordeal they pass through.

Robin Chwan - follow the path that leads to Rio Poneglyph - the Void Century and Will of D.

Usopp San - be a brave warrior and have 8000 followers . . .He's already getting some from this arc.As the arc progresses,he might be one of luffy's commanders grin

Brook - Meet Laboon . . .it's only possible if they go round and 'conquer' the Grand Line.

Franky kun - Sail the Thousand Sunny across the Grand Line.This will be possible only after All Blue is created.

And. . .

Bartholomeo - be L-L-L-Luffy Senpai's Henchman.Be the Right hand of Luffy 's Right hand. grin

. . .Jitto dekinai tomarenai Yoake ga osokute jirettai Ichi, Ni, SUNSHINE Yon... WE GO! grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 2:32am On Mar 12, 2015
U forgot Jimbei the fishman karate.....

Fourcade:
I have read them. . .actually as the theory says,One Piece will help each of the Straw Hats achieve their dream.

Luffy Senpai - Kaizokuo ni ore wa na ru!

Zoro-Dono - Sail the world with Luffy and help him achieve his goal.Do you still see him fighting with Mihawk after all their training session?

Nami-san - When One Piece is done and All Blue created,she will be able to sail the world and draw the map.

Sanji - All Blue definitely ,Luffy and Sanji's dream go together.

Chopper - Be the best Doctor and treat the crew mates through ordeal they pass through.

Robin Chwan - follow the path that leads to Rio Poneglyph - the Void Century and Will of D.

Usopp San - be a brave warrior and have 8000 followers . . .He's already getting some from this arc.As the arc progresses,he might be one of luffy's commanders grin

Brook - Meet Laboon . . .it's only possible if they go round and 'conquer' the Grand Line.

Franky kun - Sail the Thousand Sunny across the Grand Line.This will be possible only after All Blue is created.

And. . .

Bartholomeo - be L-L-L-Luffy Senpai's Henchman.Be the Right hand of Luffy 's Right hand. grin

. . .Jitto dekinai tomarenai Yoake ga osokute jirettai Ichi, Ni, SUNSHINE Yon... WE GO! grin

Hehehe...make we dey watch as the manga go go & of course I still see Mihawk battling Zoro XCEPT like he told Shankz (since he lost his arm, no more duelz), he may tell Zoro to go fetch his eyez back
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
I forgot Jimbei . . .I am not sure we will see him anytime soon.Maybe when through with his mission,he will reconcile with the Straw Hats before/after the Big Mom Arc. . .Luffy likes him and the crew has already accepted him.

Anytime i remember Jimbei, . .i recall Luffy and Zoro's definition of a Hero. grin grin grin

I'm also curious to know about his eye. . .there's a theory about his eye opening during a combat with a fierce opponent. grin . . .No Sake for you till you learn Haki. . .
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by victory148(m): 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pls where can I download one piece animal. Tnks
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by victory148(m): 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pls where can I download one piece anime. Tnks
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
victory148:
Pls where can I download one piece anime. Tnks
www.kissanime.com/m then search for it on the search bar
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 12:16am On Mar 14, 2015
Fourcade:
I forgot Jimbei . . .I am not sure we will see him anytime soon.Maybe when through with his mission,he will reconcile with the Straw Hats before/after the Big Mom Arc. . .Luffy likes him and the crew has already accepted him.

Anytime i remember Jimbei, . .i recall Luffy and Zoro's definition of a Hero. grin grin grin

I'm also curious to know about his eye. . .there's a theory about his eye opening during a combat with a fierce opponent. grin . . .No Sake for you till you learn Haki. . .

No way will that eyes open xcept Oda changes his mind but I see Wano arc been the DANGER mode for Zoro & just maybe Brook....Wano, the home of Samurai XXXXXXXs
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nairalandinfo:

No way will that eyes open xcept Oda changes his mind but I see Wano arc been the DANGER mode for Zoro & just maybe Brook....Wano, the home of Samurai XXXXXXXs

Zoro owns that arc. . .i'm sure his skills will be displayed there.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 12:53am On Mar 15, 2015
Fourcade:

Zoro owns that arc. . .i'm sure his skills will be displayed there.

Xpectant Mode Activated......
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 2:14am On Mar 17, 2015
JUST 4 LAFFz.......culled from

http://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/2cd4i0/what_happens_if_oda_dies/

What happens if Oda dies? (self.OnePiece)
submitted 7 months ago by Berisha11
One Piece was first released in 1997 and Oda has said
that chapter 597 marks the end of the first half of One
Piece, Chapter 597 was released in 2010, this means
that it took 13 years to complete the first half and it will
take another 13 years to complete the second half of
One Piece. Since 2010 it's been 4 years, it's 2014 now
and that means that One Piece will end in about 10
years.(counting from 2011 because first half ended
late 2010)
Oda's health isn't perfect, he smokes constantly, he
sometimes goes 3 days without sleep and when he
finally goes to sleep he only sleeps for about 3-4
hours.
What do you think will happen if he dies without
finishing One Piece?There are die-hard fans who have
been following one piece since it first started 17 years
ago, if they don't get an ending to the manga/show,
then they'll definitely be disappointed because of the
time they've invested in it. What do you think will
happen with the anime & the manga if Oda dies?

NICE RESPONSE:

Cantwell 144 points 7 months ago

Wealth, fame, power... Oda, King of the Mangaka
attained everything the world had to offer. The words
he uttered before his death drove people to Japan.
"The ending of One Piece? If you want it you can draw
it. I left it all in that place." And so men headed to
Japan in search of their dreams. The world has truely
entered a Great Mangaka Era!

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 10:11am On Mar 26, 2015
Lol a picture i saw on the internet,, Kizaru, Akainu, Aokiji spongebob version

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Cavendish-sama and Barto are my favorite characters in this arc.I've rewatched their funny moments in Dressrosa and i hope we still get to see more of him after this arc.

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
jamilkb:
Lol a picture i saw on the internet,, Kizaru, Akainu, Aokiji spongebob version

I like how Aokiji left them. . .he ha a different sense of justice and he's sentimental towards the Straw Hats.

Luffy will face Akainu
Zoro - Fujitora
Sanji - Kizaru
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Fourcade:

I like how Aokiji left them. . .he ha a different sense of justice and he's sentimental towards the Straw Hats.

Luffy will face Akainu
Zoro - Fujitora
Sanji - Kizaru
Exactly √√ I hate Akainu. he's wicked when it comes to Justice, thats why Former Fleet Admiral recommended Aokij..
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Fixed!!!!!!!

Fourcade:

Luffy will face Akainu
Zoro - Fujitora
Sanji - Kizaru
Jimbei-Ryokugyu

Hav veen tryin to post ******vpoilers****** vut the victures hav vefused to vet me do vhat....guess vho 'n mimicing?

Edited: Thank God I have finally posted the spoilerz...anime guyz, Shurry oooo

@jamilkb
There will be a new anime opening theme from April 5th:

A new opening will debut for the anime on
April 5th, performed by the EXILE Tribe band titled "Head Knock Dayz"

Credit for finding this goes to sandman and
AnimeNewzNetwork.

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nairalandinfo:
Fixed!!!!!!!

Epic! cheesy
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Fourcade(m): 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
@Nairalandinfo

We havent gotten much about him yet. . .But pitting Jimbei against him is cool.I got the other three from a recent One Piece opening-can't recall the name.

Law suprised me in this last chapter and once again he fails.Hope the real battle starts next week. . .it's being dragged enough.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.