Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (169597 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
^^^
Of course, the manga plan of arc done dey hin head, infact he already knowz how the seriez wud looK like & end esp the last war arc

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
landinfo:
^^^
Of course, the manga plan of arc done dey hin head, infact he already knowz how the seriez wud looK like & end esp the last war arc

yeah....he has a plan of what he'll do, but he'll take time to plot each arc and link them up few years before actual writing....Smiles was 1st mentioned in Sabaody(2006), but it was in 2010 he completed the plan for Punk Hazard arc and started it in 2011, Dressrosa colour spread showed twas completed in 2012 and Zou was done by 2013...I bet Wano arc and Reverie has been sorted out too....

SBS 79 is out, full translations comes later....but if Sanji gives the Doffy executives a parage shot(face modifyier).

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

yeah....he has a plan of what he'll do, but he'll take time to plot each arc and link them up few years before actual writing....Smiles was 1st mentioned in Sabaody(2006), but it was in 2010 he completed the plan for Punk Hazard arc and started it in 2011, Dressrosa colour spread showed twas completed in 2012 and Zou was done by 2013...I bet Wano arc and Reverie has been sorted out too....

SBS 79 is out, full translations comes later....but if Sanji gives the Doffy executives a parage shot(face modifyier).

I just saw in OJ that Oda showed a glimse of the moving-elephant but truss Oda to hid it in the fog & nonody predicted that afta seeing the chapta 795/4...check pic below

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 2:17am On Oct 03, 2015
landinfo:

I just saw in OJ that Oda showed a glimse of the moving-elephant but truss Oda to hid it in the fog & nonody predicted that afta seeing the chapta 795/4...check pic below

lol, overshadowed. Of course we cant see that till he makes it clear...lol.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 2:18am On Oct 03, 2015
Okay, volume 79 has been released. Expecting the sales to skyrocket with this. As usual, One Piece will still finish as 1st this year for the 9th year running.
This is the SBS of volume 79. Read along with the pages....
--Page 1--
reader: Hey...Odacchi...!! It's a story that hasn't anything to do with you...
A moment ago in a side street of the direction of my right hand, did I just get to see papa in need, with him being weak!?
Tatata--- (Running Odacchi!) ---Yay!!! \(^o^)/ A big wish~~~!
The SBS begins * I did it!!! I could say it!
by Ayataro
Oda: -----? Strange~~~I don't see a papa in need anywhere...
Aah!! The SBS already begins!!
Damn,was I deceived? But it's okay!!
A papa in need being weak and all, doesn't exist...!
reader: The "Nico" in Nico Robin...could it come from the fact that she has two big busts?
by Hiromu
Oda: No, that's not it.
reader: Hello, nice to meet you. It may comeout of sudden, but please teach me how to draw the shapely body
of the female characters! Please, how you draw the busts, too. heart emoticon
P.N. If there's no bread, isn't it good to eat roses
Oda: Yes, hello. Time for the SBS drawing lesson. The proportions of a woman consist of three ○ and one x.->
Please draw while thinking it through that way. Well, that's it. Bye.
(If I draw this body permanently, I'll get letters of criticism by female readers, but it's good to live with
a strong heart forward.)
--Page 2--
reader: In volume 74, on page 39,there were some of Doflamingo's underlings standing and being very calm in an elevator.
When I was a child, I was told be calm in an elevator, but are these underlings follow this rule, too?
by Hiromu
Oda: Hm, becoming calm. Why is it so? It's the interesting room (of air). If you poop, it's quite the biggest accident.
reader: Within the Strawhat crew, it's of course Sanji's food that's the best, but whose else is delicious as well?
Firstly that, and what's each Strawhat's strong point in terms of cooking?
P.N. It was me who made Kamakiri-ondori [kamakiri - mantis; ondori - cock]
Oda: Good, I'll show you each's strong point in cooking.
Luffy: raw meat on a plate; Zoro: Sashimi; Nami: chicken roast, orange sauce; Usopp: Fish&Chips
Chopper: mixed juice; Robin: cooked things, paella; Franky: barbecue; Brook: churrasco, food
Sanji is especially strong in cooking seafood, but well, he's generally good.
He's also doing the upbringing, but if he has to let cook someone else, it's seriously Nami, Usopp and Robin who are doing th job.
The other members are only cutting, frying, and mixing, to that degree.
And, Nami's food is also for her nakamas liable to costs.
--Page 3--
Oda: Play corner!! P.N. by Yucchan's papa, search the mistakes! Thank you very much! So, try to find 7 mistakes!
The answer is on the bottom, but do puzzle while covering it.
--Page 4--
reader: Odacchi!! It's so out of sudden, but give the top executives of the Donquixote Family, Trebol, Diamante and Pica,
a cosmetic surgery shot by Sanji. I want to see all three being good-looking!!
P.N. soft baka
Oda: Yes ...
reader: The powers of the Donquixote executives in the Dressrosa arc..."ton ton -> kilo kilo" "beta beta -> doru doru"
"buki buki -> supa supa" "pamu pamu -> bomu bomu", are they of a higher tier than those of the Baroque Works members?
from Taoka S43
Oda: Powers of a higher tier exist indeed, for now it's the following 4.
ton ton > kilo kilo ; hie hie > yuki yuki ; magu magu > mera mera ; buki buki > supa supa
And there're some more of the same sort, and such that are rather doubtful, but it's also a question of
who is using the fruit and how. And the strength of a fruit doesn't equal the strength of the character.
You can never know which fight will occur, and how it ends.
--Page 5--
reader: Odacchi!! Hello. w The birthday of Hiluluk (the doctor), could it be made this way:
January [1 be read 'hi', like in Hiluluk], 4+8 = 12, so January 12...how's that?
P.N. ha-P haru ka
Oda: Now Hiluluk!? But you ne, if you decide it that easily...it's good!! ^^b Yes, it's decided.
Now mina-san, please listen for a moment! The SKCMK corner~~!!
When it comes to birthdays, everyone of you decides about it quite freely, huh? That's not bad, but I'm honest,
it really doesn't matter with the birthdays (upps, I did say it...).
But, let's come down for a moment, I have responsibly searched for all the decided birthdays until now,
so you can find the "birthday calender" at the end of this volume. Please take a look (p. 190).
I really did it...Before I got this letter. "There's no character with the same birthday as mine". And so on.
That's why I say, let's complete the calender!!
You tell me the character who should have your own birthday. Let's do it so that everyone gets a chance.
I don't check it!! Everyone fills in the blank spaces how he/she pleases, and propose a birthday for each character.
I guess the decision about birthdays was easy until now. That's why I'm fine with everything!!
The calender now entered October 2015, so it will be pretty full. Of course, you're allowed to fill them in yourself.
The calender will be updated on one-piece.com, so at those who want to decide, I would be glad if you can check the blank
spaces and send your suggestions to me.
--Page 6--
reader: Hello Oda-sensei. Yesterday, I thought about which flowers would be fine to show my full gratefulness at Father's Day,
I heard sunflowers are fine. I heard of it for the first time. Kyros is fighting Diamante in front Rebecca in a sunflower field.
It couldn't have been in a cosmos [a flower that blooms in fall] or tulip field, right? Right, right?
P.N. Three chestnuts
Oda: Hee, I didn't even know about it myself (haha). In opposite of the typical carnations on Mother's Day, sunflowers!!
Aren't they too big!? (Hahaha...) I heard an opinion about another flower, so it seems there're different opinions about flowers
and their meaning. If you can connect "sunflower" with "father", I'm somehow happy.
reader: Oda-sa---n! I found a funny scene! It's in chapter 743 on page 18. When Sabo destroyed the ring in the colosseum,
there's the scene about the spectators...in the panel with the "go-go-go" sound, if you look closer on the shielding of
the gorilla, you can see "ri-ra", so go-go-go-ri-ra. A gorilla pun!!
P.N. Kamiki-kun
Oda: Well, so you really found it. I did forget about it completely, hahaha...
reader: I'm happy that Kyros defeated Diamante.
Oda: I know right! It's a good feeling. That guy (Diamante) should have hit his head on Scarlett's tomb 10 more times.
Nakajima Taichi-kun, thank you for the letter!!
--Page 7--
reader: Oda-sensei! Hello. I think that Luffy's pose in his G4 form resembles that of the two devas. Is there a special
meaning behind it? Next time, when I have a dispute with my dear, I want to use this pose, I think.
P.N. Sanadacchi
Oda: You're married, right? Instead of Luffy's G4, you should do a dogeza (bowing) like Fujitora, isn't it better for your body?
Hahaha...Yes, it's the pose of the two devas! Well, I thought about ideas for power-ups from around the world, so the strong impression
of the earlier Japan is what caught my attention. I want to see G4 in the anime and as a figure as soon as possible.
reader: Oda-sensei, I found something. In chapter 785, I found words like "Rikuousamada (It's King Riku-sama)"
"janaino!? (It's not!?)" "ryoukai! (Understood!)" "ikinobiru!!(Survive!)" written on clothes of random citizens, so is it a
fashion that Doflamingo took over from Fishman Island?
P.N. A swordsman that can't change the stomach into a back
Oda: You really found it, huh. It's a "Shirt to explain the circumstances". A brand created by talents, called "JKS" expanded from
Fishman Island to Dressrosa. But I think there's more. Please, search for it. I recommend the "ATAMANOTOGATTAKO (child with a sharp mind)" series.
--Page 8--
reader: Oda-sensei...He, hello~! Bang! I, to be honest...I got the "I love Cora-san" sickness. Yes. Please tell me about
his size, the food he likes and hates. I'm so worried about it, that I can't love.
P.N. a loving virgin
Oda: Oh, that's hard. I'll give you this recipe. Please, take your medicine. "size 293 cm" ; likes lettuce, cabbage, umeboshi ;
hates bread, pizza. Well, that's the most important.
reader: Hello Odacchi!! In chapter 785 (volume 78), the child that wears the bear shirt, it's that "Kuma"!!!
P.N. Bartholomew Kuma, 12 years
Oda: Yes, yeah. Let me explain you, haha..In the recent volume, in chapter 785, there was a woman who was looking for her child
in all the chaos. What's special is that that child wears a bear shirt. Then in the second half, it was Fujitora who reunited mother
and child. So if you look closer, it's not a bear, but a Kuma.
Well, everybody, now that we have cleared this, it's time to end the SBS for now while we ask mother and child:
1, 2 --- It's that "Kuma"!!!
Yes, see you in the next volume~!! Please watch out for the movie information at the end of the chapter.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 2:40am On Oct 03, 2015
Lemme reduce that to the important points to note....

Oda: Good, I'll show you each's strong point in cooking.
Luffy: raw meat on a plate;
Zoro: Sashimi;
Nami: chicken roast, orange sauce;
Usopp: Fish&Chips
Chopper: mixed juice;
Robin: cooked things, paella;
Franky: barbecue;
Brook: churrasco, food
Sanji is especially strong in cooking seafood, but well, he's generally good.
He's also doing the upbringing, but if he has to let cook someone else, it's seriously Nami, Usopp and Robin who are doing th job.

Df Superiorities.
(Machvise)ton ton > kilo kilo(Miss Valentine) ;
(Kuzan)hie hie > yuki yuki(Monet) ;
(Sakazuki)magu magu > mera mera(Ace, Sabo);
(Baby 5)buki buki > supa supa(Mr 1)
And the strength of a fruit doesn't equal the strength of the character.
You can never know which fight will occur, and how it ends.

When it comes to birthdays, everyone of you decides about it quite freely, huh? (This dude carries his audience along and allows them to do whatever they like....(Barto's voice) Freeeeeedom)

reader: I'm happy that Kyros defeated Diamante.
Oda: I know right! It's a good feeling. That guy (Diamante) should have hit his head on Scarlett's tomb 10 more times......lol.

reader: Oda-sensei! Hello. I think that Luffy's pose in his G4 form resembles that of the two devas. Is there a special
meaning behind it?
Oda: Hahaha...Yes, it's the pose of the two devas!(the Nio Statues) Well, I thought about ideas for power-ups from around the world, so the strong impression of the earlier Japan is what caught my attention. I want to see G4 in the anime and as a figure as soon as possible.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:55am On Oct 03, 2015
I was watching Fishman Island arc last night lazily and noticed something....
When legends are passed down through generations, they often become exaggerated.
Vander Decken was a human who came and lived in Fishman Island about 800 years ago. The Vander Decken we saw was Vander Decken the 9th...that is, 9 generations after the main one.
Considering the way Oda makes something appear little and then makes it big after many arcs, we're gonna be seeing Van Der Decken later....
and I want to assume that he was the one who made the contact between Fishmen then and JoyBoy of the Ancient Kingdom. Since JoyBoy couldn't fulfill his promise to the Poseidon then, he set himself to rogue on the Flying Dutchman.........
this act gave place to the legend about him and his ship being a cursed crew.

When the mystery of the Ancient KIngdom is revealed, there will sure be a mention of this Vander Decken the 1st.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 9:40am On Oct 03, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
I was watching Fishman Island arc last night lazily and noticed something....
When legends are passed down through generations, they often become exaggerated.
Vander Decken was a human who came and lived in Fishman Island about 800 years ago. The Vander Decken we saw was Vander Decken the 9th...that is, 9 generations after the main one.
Considering the way Oda makes something appear little and then makes it big after many arcs, we're gonna be seeing Van Der Decken later....
and I want to assume that he was the one who made the contact between Fishmen then and JoyBoy of the Ancient Kingdom. Since JoyBoy couldn't fulfill his promise to the Poseidon then, he set himself to rogue on the Flying Dutchman.........
this act gave place to the legend about him and his ship being a cursed crew.

When the mystery of the Ancient KIngdom is revealed, there will sure be a mention of this Vander Decken the 1st.

Well u may be right in ya assumption but I believe Joyboy na different person entirely....that promise to the FI & the seakingz is indeed a mysterious event
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2015
landinfo:

Well u may be right in ya assumption but I believe Joyboy na different person entirely....that promise to the FI & the seakingz is indeed a mysterious event

Yeah, I didn't mean that Decken is JoyBoy though...what I meant is that they are all connected to that Ancient Kingdom. By and by, FI will definitely be destroyed and we'll learn of the story. Its no use making theories...but we know they'll all come to be.

Those Naruto info boys thinking OP is a mere stuff tho grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2015
LUFFY BAKA SONG.....SKYPIEA ARC
The islands in the south are warm Paina-purupuru~ their heads get really hot And they're all idiots
The islands in the north are cold Hyakkoi-koikoi~ their heads shiver all around And they're all idiots
The islands in the east are wet Paina-purupuru~ their heads get all soggy And they're all idiots
The islands in the west are dry Hyakkoi-koikoi~ the sand fills their heads And they're all idiots
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by MrDojo(m): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2015
.If zou is actually goin to be a mini-arc can't wait 4 d SH to get to the Wano kingdom...... Really excited to see Zoro battle it out with some badass samuria's......(Maybe we'll get to see if his sealed eye has any hidden powers).
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2015
MrDojo:
.If zou is actually goin to be a mini-arc can't wait 4 d SH to get to the Wano kingdom...... Really excited to see Zoro battle it out with some badass samuria's......(Maybe we'll get to see if his sealed eye has any hidden powers).

With the setting Zou already has right now, I dont think its gonna be a mini arc. 1st we dont know what Sanji has been up to for these 10days since he left Dressrosa....2nd, Zou island reeks of Ancient stuff and Robin is bound to go adventuring there. Some mystery clues will really be on this island. So I think Wano is gonna wait.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by MrDojo(m): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

With the setting Zou already has right now, I dont think its gonna be a mini arc. 1st we dont know what Sanji has been up to for these 10days since he left Dressrosa....2nd, Zou island reeks of Ancient stuff and Robin is bound to go adventuring there. Some mystery clues will really be on this island. So I think Wano is gonna wait.

Any OP arc is a fun arc........usually we xpect d unxpected........bt it will be nice to knw w@ appened to dem Sanji N co.....

P.s I ave a stupid feeling d@ d reason 1 sanji is wnted only Alive is Becuz maybe some top Navy (female) offical is in love wit him or sometin..... ( Sanji myt finally get a babe.... grin)....its jst a stupid theory tho.... grin

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Yeah, I didn't mean that Decken is JoyBoy though...what I meant is that they are all connected to that Ancient Kingdom. By and by, FI will definitely be destroyed and we'll learn of the story. Its no use making theories...but we know they'll all come to be.

I have decided that for me & Oda, I go patiently wait on am to do hin work

PRINCEZUKO1:

Those Naruto info boys thinking OP is a mere stuff tho grin

U have their time that I don't have for them....I just finished the 7 sinz, I'm just starting Magi (it'z looking promising), afta that, Vagabond & maybe Toriko or Breaker/Breaker New waves or I may go back to Noblesse cos I dropped that sh-1t last 2 yrz in chapta 1
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2015
MrDojo:

Any OP arc is a fun arc........usually we xpect d unxpected........bt it will be nice to knw w@ appened to dem Sanji N co.....

P.s I ave a stupid feeling d@ d reason 1 sanji is wnted only Alive is Becuz maybe some top Navy (female) offical is in love wit him or sometin..... ( Sanji myt finally get a babe.... grin)....its jst a stupid theory tho.... grin

Lol...Navy babe, Royal Blood, Rare Blood type...keep the theories coming grin

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

U don talk everything wey I wan talk sef.....Oda is indeed mysterious in so many wayz

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2015
landinfo:

I have decided that for me & Oda, I go patiently wait on am to do hin work

U have their time that I don't have for them....I just finished the 7 sinz, I'm just starting Magi (it'z looking promising), afta that, Vagabond & maybe Toriko or Breaker/Breaker New waves or I may go back to Noblesse cos I dropped that sh-1t last 2 yrz in chapta 1

lol...no more theories for you...how many of yours got squashed was it painful lol.
I just like lazying around....doesn't take me 5 mins to type. But seriously, I am too occupied now to start another series...OP and Kingdom gives me all I need. hec, I dont even watch films again for awhile now. Maybe Next year....
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Design for Gear 4th was picked from the Nio Statue. But its function is more like a very tough inflated rubber balloon.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oda just dey make man happy....waiting on tomorrow's episode on Hakuba & Dellinger
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
ctuagent007:
Oda just dey make man happy....waiting on tomorrow's episode on Hakuba & Dellinger

hoi, ctu, where have you been?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

hoi, ctu, where have you been?

I dey...how your end?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
ctuagent007:

I dey...how your end?

My end dey...waiting for dear 4th in the anime
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

My end dey...waiting for dear 4th in the anime

That would be March/April next year, I'm certain of that cos Japan has 2 Sunday holidays in February meaning in the month of Feb, we will have only 2 episodes.

I enjoyed today's episode although Toei added the fillers in Delliger vs Ideo & Dellinger vs Hakuba.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
ctuagent007:

That would be March/April next year, I'm certain of that cos Japan has 2 Sunday holidays in February meaning in the month of Feb, we will have only 2 episodes.

I enjoyed today's episode although Toei added the fillers in Delliger vs Ideo & Dellinger vs Hakuba.

Lol, yeah, i know that....but then, they should just step down on those fillers really...just go straight to the canon episodes...I wont mind them going straight then making a little filler arc after this Dressrosa....at least their filler arcs are still good...best among them still remains the Navarone G8 arc...
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol, yeah, i know that....but then, they should just step down on those fillers really...just go straight to the canon episodes...I wont mind them going straight then making a little filler arc after this Dressrosa....at least their filler arcs are still good...best among them still remains the Navarone G8 arc...

Everybody keeps talking about G8, G8 fillers and I have not tried to watch it....there is no where people have not hyped G8/Jonathan filler.
One day, I would try to watch it for myself and see but my best Onepiece filler still is Master Z/Zerphry-the filler after the Fishman Island arc
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
ctuagent007:

Everybody keeps talking about G8, G8 fillers and I have not tried to watch it....there is no where people have not hyped G8/Jonathan filler.
One day, I would try to watch it for myself and see but my best Onepiece filler still is Master Z/Zerphry-the filler after the Fishman Island arc

Lol...both Z and G8 fillers had contributions by Oda....as for G8...it connected both Skypiea and Water 7 arcs so perfectly that I had trouble to accept twas a filler when I then read the manga after completing the anime. Funny enough I thought the Foxy Pirates saga was filler but I saw it in the manga.
Try watching it....I think its around 197.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol...both Z and G8 fillers had contributions by Oda....as for G8...it connected both Skypiea and Water 7 arcs so perfectly that I had trouble to accept twas a filler when I then read the manga after completing the anime. Funny enough I thought the Foxy Pirates saga was filler but I saw it in the manga.
Try watching it....I think its around 197.

That is what people have been saying that G8 never looked like a filler & anime watchers except you tell them or they read the manga, may argue with you that G8 was a filler & Foxy pirates was surprisinly a manga show but anime watchers may think it was filler
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
there will be an early release this week, so chapter comes tomorrow....Next week will be a break

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Info about Zephyr beating Weeble
Source : Volume 1000.
States that Zephyr defeated and captured the guy once who he was literally begging for his life like a little bitch.
Here is details if you want to read them :

[Age 14] Z entered the Naval Academy. He wanted to be a hero.
[Age 18] He took part in actual fighting for the first time.
[Age 28] Z was promoted to petty officer. He mastered Rokushiki. He realized that Marine is not always a hero.
[Age 34] He began to be called "Black Arm". He was the master of Armament haki.
[Age 38] He was promoted to Admiral. Zephr was popular among his subordinates. Roger and Whitebeard were in their golden age at that time.
Z married.
[Age 39] Z's son was born.
[Age 42] Z's family were killed by a pirate. Z intended to resign Marine, but higer officer persuaded him to stay Marine. Z became an instructor.
Akainu (age 23) and Kizaru (age 26) joined Marine. Both of them were already "Monsters".
[Age 44] Aokiji (age 19) joined Marine.
[Age 50] Z gave strict lessons to his disciples.
[Age 65] A pirate cut Z's arm off.
[Age 70] A Marine scientist gave "Battle Smasher" to Z.
[Age 73] The pirate who had cut Z's arm off joined Shichibukai.
[Age 74] Luffy beats Z......non canon.

It seems that the pirate who cut Z's arm off is a new character who joined Shicibukai one year ago. ( During timeskip )

Z never killed his enemies.
The pirate who cut Z's arm off had been caputured by Z once, but he had managed to run away praying for his life. He had told Z that he had family.
Oda says that Luffy won the fight because Z was "former" Admiral.

Twenty-three years after the death of his loved ones, Zephyr's arm was cut off by a pirate who had a Devil Fruit power, and his entire division was massacred with only Ain and Binz surviving. At age 70, Zephyr received his mechanical arm from a government scientist and began hunting down pirates with Devil Fruit powers.

so Weeble is a monster then.....lets see what he's gonna do next.

btw, I found this shirt....tis crazy.

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
there will be an early release this week, so chapter comes tomorrow....Next week will be a break

how/where did u get dis info?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
I always thought Foxy pirate/Davy back fight arc were fillers.

Saw a theory somewhere saying Weeble is a zombie created by Moria and his doctor, with the Frankenstein like stitch on his body. Could be he's related to him sha. Oda no fit kill us
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
SageNaruto:

how/where did u get dis info?

Its on OP forums....spoilers are already out, we'll see the sunny...

Frankloon:
I always thought Foxy pirate/Davy back fight arc were fillers.
Saw a theory somewhere saying Weeble is a zombie created by Moria and his doctor, with the Frankenstein like stitch on his body. Could be he's related to him sha. Oda no fit kill us

That theory cant be real though, his stitches might be injuries. but......lets see. The Davy back were canon, but the 3rd round was filler....Oda wrote it so he could use those spare weeks to complete the plan for Ennies Lobby before he starts up the Water 7 arc...so it didn't real feel like part of the story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.