Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,897 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:29 AM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (168731 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Wooow!!!!!!!
I just checked OJ & didn't even know dat the Spolierz were already out as @ 12pm noon confirming sumbody'z komment on OJ last week that Wednesday go bring Chapta 803
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Info about Zephyr beating Weeble
Source : Volume 1000.
States that Zephyr defeated and captured the guy once who he was literally begging for his life like a little bitch.
Here is details if you want to read them :

[Age 14] Z entered the Naval Academy. He wanted to be a hero.
[Age 18] He took part in actual fighting for the first time.
[Age 28] Z was promoted to petty officer. He mastered Rokushiki. He realized that Marine is not always a hero.
[Age 34] He began to be called "Black Arm". He was the master of Armament haki.
[Age 38] He was promoted to Admiral. Zephr was popular among his subordinates. Roger and Whitebeard were in their golden age at that time.
Z married.
[Age 39] Z's son was born.
[Age 42] Z's family were killed by a pirate. Z intended to resign Marine, but higer officer persuaded him to stay Marine. Z became an instructor.
Akainu (age 23) and Kizaru (age 26) joined Marine. Both of them were already "Monsters".
[Age 44] Aokiji (age 19) joined Marine.
[Age 50] Z gave strict lessons to his disciples.
[Age 65] A pirate cut Z's arm off.
[Age 70] A Marine scientist gave "Battle Smasher" to Z.
[Age 73] The pirate who had cut Z's arm off joined Shichibukai.
[Age 74] Luffy beats Z......non canon.

It seems that the pirate who cut Z's arm off is a new character who joined Shicibukai one year ago. ( During timeskip )

Z never killed his enemies.
The pirate who cut Z's arm off had been caputured by Z once, but he had managed to run away praying for his life. He had told Z that he had family.
Oda says that Luffy won the fight because Z was "former" Admiral.

Twenty-three years after the death of his loved ones, Zephyr's arm was cut off by a pirate who had a Devil Fruit power, and his entire division was massacred with only Ain and Binz surviving. At age 70, Zephyr received his mechanical arm from a government scientist and began hunting down pirates with Devil Fruit powers.

so Weeble is a monster then.....lets see what he's gonna do next.

btw, I found this shirt....tis crazy.

Almost everything u wrote abt Masta Z is correct but I still disagree with the canon/non-canon issues....I know that Oda confirmed non-canon Shiki as the only from canon Impel down but still, I did wait for the new SBS to know if it waz indeed Webble that Masta Z talked about
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:24am On Oct 07, 2015
landinfo:

Almost everything u wrote abt Masta Z is correct but I still disagree with the canon/non-canon issues....I know that Oda confirmed non-canon Shiki as the only from canon Impel down but still, I did wait for the new SBS to know if it waz indeed Webble that Masta Z talked about

lol, we'll discuss about this later..right now I'm so hyper about 803....where do I start from? Dragon, Rev Officers, Buggy, Blackbeard and crew, coming war of D....OMG...
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by shevydinho(m): 7:41am On Oct 07, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

lol, we'll discuss about this later..right now I'm so hyper about 803....where do I start from? Dragon, Rev Officers, Buggy, Blackbeard and crew, coming war of D....OMG...

finally the d will of D is here make I see Dragon in action dem wano guys go wait small.this is a major arc
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2015
What did I just read now? Likely Admiral Yonko Blackbeard vs Dragon?
Heh this arc will contain the bomb suard because since a week plus in the new world, Oda has not shown the flashback of Kaido & the kid alliance, since excatly one week, Oda has not shown captain Jack retreival plan, & this is two weeks, he has not shown the flashback of the remaining SHs & why Sanji is wanted alive.
God Oda you no go kill person abeg 150/100 for me this chapter...so over hyped

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2015
ctuagent007:
What did I just read now? Likely Admiral Yonko Blackbeard vs Dragon?
Heh this arc will contain the bomb suard because since a week plus in the new world, Oda has not shown the flashback of Kaido & the kid alliance, since excatly one week, Oda has not shown captain Jack retreival plan, & this is two weeks, he has not shown the flashback of the remaining SHs & why Sanji is wanted alive.
God Oda you no go kill person abeg 150/100 for me this chapter...so over hyped

lol, there are a lot for fans to theorise about, but twill all be connected...though it might take us years to find out...

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:58am On Oct 07, 2015
Considering that BB runs away from some fights, do you think he got the balls to step on the shores of the Revolutionaries?

BTW, this is The Rev Army Base.....Baltigo Island, the land of white soil.
(ignore panda crappy spelling).

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
Really packed Chapter, took me quite some time just to digest it all.
Oda no go kill us.
Its gonna be war. Can't wait to meet the weirdos of RA excluding Bon whatsit¿

Jack is surely on a suicide mission. I don't care how strong he is, Sengoku is a Troll..., he can only get away if he avoids a direct confrontation and rescue Doffy, but the milady *whatshernameagain (that turns folks to paper/hanged cloth) is always on guard. Mission impossible.

we'll see what happened to the rest of the SH soon, 2 wks will breeze by.
OP rulez
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
So there is someone BESIDES Joker who is causing all these arms to move about? Is it Kaido? Wouldn't the Revolutionary army know it if it was Kaido??

Okay bear with me, there are several ongoing threads right now
1. Jack chasing Joker on the Ship carrying Sengoku and Fuji.
2. Sanji and Co chasing and being chased by the Big Mom crew? Or Kaido crew
3. Luffy and Law getting onto Zou.
4. Dragon and the revolutionary army leaders versus the Blackbeard fleet? angry sad
5. The Kid Alliance in a staring contest with Kaido? cry cry

And u guys want me to have a productive life these days? Go to work and pay bills

How na, Oda? Why u wanna do a niggah like so.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kingvico(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
RA vs BB Pirates Sounds Awesome, Its Funny How Luffy's Actions End Up Hurting Buggy #i Guess The 'D's Attracts #lol
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
kraftykc:
So there is someone BESIDES Joker who is causing all these arms to move about? Is it Kaido? Wouldn't the Revolutionary army know it if it was Kaido??

Okay bear with me, there are several ongoing threads right now
1. Jack chasing Joker on the Ship carrying Sengoku and Fuji.
2. Sanji and Co chasing and being chased by the Big Mom crew? Or Kaido crew
3. Luffy and Law getting onto Zou.
4. Dragon and the revolutionary army leaders versus the Blackbeard fleet? angry sad
5. The Kid Alliance in a staring contest with Kaido? cry cry

And u guys want me to have a productive life these days? Go to work and pay bills

How na, Oda? Why u wanna do a niggah like so.

lol, abeg oo, be productive oo, so u go fit buy mb to read OP...lol.
Honestly, I've been thinking about these cliffhangers today....i'll just have to go and sleep.

It can't be Kaido making the weapons. I actually suspected so because, knowing how detailed Oda use to be, there was nothing like a weapon factory in Dressrosa...all we saw was a weapon store. Someone much bigger is doing that business with Doffy. Doffy's business with Kaido was mainly the Smiles, and that's why Law just wanted that factory down...we're yet to see the big mercenaries of the underground....Doffy did say that he's holding the reins of many monsters. So we'll see them crawling out 1 after the other.

so then....

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 12:49am On Oct 08, 2015
Since the chapta came out, guyz have been having non-stop eja-cula-tion while the ladiez have had continous or-g-asm<<<===no thankz to Odachi Sensei

I don't believe the BB guyz are that interested in weaponz xcept their plan wud now be to be the lastest undaground dealerz (since Doffy'z defeat) & truss Dragon to fight BB to death...but it may also nut be easy for them cos it is one thing to sell weaponz & anoda thing to manufacture which the BB crew don't have @ the moment.
It is likely BB may nut want to fight the revoz but it is certain he wud "sell" info to the WG/CD abt the location of the revoz so xpect CP0 ground battle with the Revoz big time

I never knew Harujin waz a mercenery for all & sundry & to a Buggy 4 dat matter, na wa ooo....

As 4 intro of the Ninja, I never xpected it & c.-um see thoeriez up & down cos of the guy.

Oda no go kill person oooo abeg, too too much "release" of the white akamu every where
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:40am On Oct 08, 2015
I believe Hajrudin was mentioned as a pirate mercenary when he was introduced in Block C....we just didn't know twill lead to something else.
All One Piece forums are on serious fire due to these cliffhangers....but me, I'll just wait it out. Thinking can give your brain a muscle cramp.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
Okay, Oda has done it again. Who has watched Ninja Assassins here That guy's name was Raizou...

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hopefully we see a big fight soon
waiting patiently 4 dat tired of luffy's fight.
I hope ivankov wud be shown I miss dat character hopefully he/she (I still dont know if its a he or she) wud be shown.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ultimatesammie:
Hopefully we see a big fight soon
waiting patiently 4 dat tired of luffy's fight.
I hope ivankov wud be shown I miss dat character hopefully he/she (I still dont know if its a he or she) wud be shown.

lol, Ivan is a male though...Big fights are upcoming.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 8:24am On Oct 09, 2015
Wano arc go sweet as Oda wud be going back to the Edo aka Meiji era of the Japanese warring era....& oDa has decided that nut only wud he feature the Samuraiz but he haz included the Ninjaz known for teleportation meaning we wud see the best of COO cu-ming into play here.

As 4 fightz in OP, that is nut the reason for mi following thix manga....I want to see how Oda wud tie the poneghlyz, ancient weaponz, Shirahoshi & Joyboy, Enel, etc into Onepiece. That is what I call Masta-Klazz
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by shevydinho(m): 10:12am On Oct 09, 2015
Am done with noblesess nd dat vagabond ain't cool any manga or mahnwa that I can read & I bin hear say attack on titan season2 is coming soon
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
landinfo:
As 4 fightz in OP, that is nut the reason for mi following thix manga....I want to see how Oda wud tie the poneghlyz, ancient weaponz, Shirahoshi & Joyboy, Enel, etc into Onepiece. That is what I call Masta-Klazz

Lol, story so far
900 years ago, a Kingdom once existed, very peaceful, prosperous and powerful. At a time, they sought to extend their riches to every other nations around them. This action provoked the anger of 20Kings from other Kingdoms who came together in an alliance and fought against that Kingdom. A clan called the D clan were the most troublesome opponents to those Kings.

The series of battles took place within the period called the void century because the victorious 20Kings, erased every trace of the records within that 100years. But before that Kingdom lost out totally, they sent out coded messages (Poneglyph) to different lands across the globe which they could trust. And some of them also scattered to different places, avoiding total annihiliation and raising offsprings there.
The Poneglyph in Fishman island confirmed to us the name or the nickname of one of the major persons in that Ancient Kingdom....JoyBoy. He made a promise to the Fishmen to take them to dry ground, but during the war, he couldn't keep that promise.
Also, sometime during then, a man known as Vander Decken, lived in Fishman Island, but later on, lived on his ship for the rest of his life.
3 powerful weapons, now called the Ancient weapons, named Pluton (a large warship), Poseidon (the mermaid princess) and Uranus (yet unknown) also played a part in the war. Their records were seemingly destroyed, but they were rather passed down through history in the Ancient Language on the Poneglyph.

800 years ago, after the battles, 19 0f those Kings left their kingdom and went over to Mariejois, a city built on the red line, and called themselves the Celestial Dragons. They created the WG and ultimately made themselves the rulers of the whole world placing every other person or race beneath their feet. 1 of the Kings, the Nefetari Dynasty of Alabaster, however refused to leave his country and remained their as Kings.
Even as Celestial Dragons, the stories of the fierce battle with the D's centuries ago is still fresh and they are seemingly wary of any D that comes up since they are always troublesome.
Now, when these written texts are palced together and connected, 1 should be able to see what the Ancients wanted to do and the things they left behind for the next generations to accomplish....

Roger discovered all the hidden texts during his pirate life and was able to decipher them all. Then he wrote the ultimate one, the Rio Poneglyph and left it on Raftel island (or so they say)...together with whatever else he left behind, he called it 'ONE PIECE'
And whoever will find One Piece will carry the grugdes of centuries ago, and challenge the whole world to a fight.

Honestly, there are lots of questions from this and mysteries which would need answers....hopefully, Zou would provide a few answers. But then, whenever Oda answers 1 curiosity, he raises 10 more at once.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
landinfo:

This is very smart of you...that is why it hasn't stopped topping the charts in almost everything a manga is suppose to be
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol, story so far
900 years ago, a Kingdom once existed, very peaceful, prosperous and powerful. At a time, they sought to extend their riches to every other nations around them. This action provoked the anger of 20Kings from other Kingdoms who came together in an alliance and fought against that Kingdom. A clan called the D clan were the most troublesome opponents to those Kings.

The series of battles took place within the period called the void century because the victorious 20Kings, erased every trace of the records within that 100years. But before that Kingdom lost out totally, they sent out coded messages (Poneglyph) to different lands across the globe which they could trust. And some of them also scattered to different places, avoiding total annihiliation and raising offsprings there.
The Poneglyph in Fishman island confirmed to us the name or the nickname of one of the major persons in that Ancient Kingdom....JoyBoy. He made a promise to the Fishmen to take them to dry ground, but during the war, he couldn't keep that promise.
Also, sometime during then, a man known as Vander Decken, lived in Fishman Island, but later on, lived on his ship for the rest of his life.
3 powerful weapons, now called the Ancient weapons, named Pluton (a large warship), Poseidon (the mermaid princess) and Uranus (yet unknown) also played a part in the war. Their records were seemingly destroyed, but they were rather passed down through history in the Ancient Language on the Poneglyph.

800 years ago, after the battles, 19 0f those Kings left their kingdom and went over to Mariejois, a city built on the red line, and called themselves the Celestial Dragons. They created the WG and ultimately made themselves the rulers of the whole world placing every other person or race beneath their feet. 1 of the Kings, the Nefetari Dynasty of Alabaster, however refused to leave his country and remained their as Kings.
Even as Celestial Dragons, the stories of the fierce battle with the D's centuries ago is still fresh and they are seemingly wary of any D that comes up since they are always troublesome.
Now, when these written texts are palced together and connected, 1 should be able to see what the Ancients wanted to do and the things they left behind for the next generations to accomplish....

Roger discovered all the hidden texts during his pirate life and was able to decipher them all. Then he wrote the ultimate one, the Rio Poneglyph and left it on Raftel island (or so they say)...together with whatever else he left behind, he called it 'ONE PIECE'
And whoever will find One Piece will carry the grugdes of centuries ago, and challenge the whole world to a fight.

Honestly, there are lots of questions from this and mysteries which would need answers....hopefully, Zou would provide a few answers. But then, whenever Oda answers 1 curiosity, he raises 10 more at once.

This summary, is it dubbed or you wrote it yourself?

Anyway, that is a brief of what we have so far although we still have much more to expect from Oda the beast
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
ctuagent007:

This summary, is it dubbed or you wrote it yourself?

Anyway, that is a brief of what we have so far although we still have much more to expect from Oda the beast

I wrote it myself. But it doesn't matter though...

ctuagent007:

This is very smart of you...that is why it hasn't stopped topping the charts in almost everything a manga is suppose to be

Yeah, On the surface OP seems like some unserious goffy pirates travelling from one island to another and picking fights...but nope, its something much more than that.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
shevydinho:
Am done with noblesess nd dat vagabond ain't cool any manga or mahnwa that I can read & I bin hear say attack on titan season2 is coming soon

For manhwa try 'Feng shen ji'
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
I don finish 7 Deadly & Magi (magi, too too sweet me, waiting for the final arc to start Oct 28)

Sheydinho, u say Vaga no try, maybe I go try am see & also Beelzebub
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dinho, u too dey impatient.....so how u take follow Onepiece if u still no fit follow Vagabond
U dey miss ooo....I dey chapta 67 & it haz been fun so far...fightz, fightz & fightz no be better thing if na the only thing u dey look for in a manga. There is more to "Vagabond"...loooool
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
landinfo:
Dinho, u too dey impatient.....so how u take follow Onepiece if u still no fit follow Vagabond
U dey miss ooo....I dey chapta 67 & it haz been fun so far...fightz, fightz & fightz no be better thing if na the only thing u dey look for in a manga. There is more to "Vagabond"...loooool
whats it abt
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
The official Japanese website for Shonen Jump has recently updated the list featuring the upcoming Tankobon releases. Volume 80 of the One Piece manga is scheduled to release on Dec. 28. It will be the 4th volume of theOne Piece manga to be released in 2015.
One Piece volume 80 will cover chapters starting from #796, Soldier’s Conviction. In addition to the conclusion of the Dressrosa arc, it will be the first volume to cover content from the Zou arc.

Its predecessor, One Piece volume 79, consisted of ten chapters, 786-795. Released on Oct. 3, One Piece volume 79 sold 1,467,741 copies in the first 2 days.

Already, One Piece is leading this years' sales by about 3,000,000 copies....this will be its 9th consecutive year on top of the sales list.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
lol, the temptation to read other series gets bigger....but I really don't have the time...and I won't wanna be following several on-going series at the same time...OP already has its headaches, and for Kingdom, whenever it gets middle of a war, Adrenaline level in my body runs high.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 3:26am On Oct 12, 2015
713 waz very funny, thankz to Cavendish/Hakuba & hiz most beloved bossom in Onepiece, Bartelemeo

PRINCEZUKO1:
The official Japanese website for Shonen Jump has recently updated the list featuring the upcoming Tankobon releases. Volume 80 of the One Piece manga is scheduled to release on Dec. 28. It will be the 4th volume of theOne Piece manga to be released in 2015.
One Piece volume 80 will cover chapters starting from #796, Soldier’s Conviction. In addition to the conclusion of the Dressrosa arc, it will be the first volume to cover content from the Zou arc.

Its predecessor, One Piece volume 79, consisted of ten chapters, 786-795. Released on Oct. 3, One Piece volume 79 sold 1,467,741 copies in the first 2 days.

Already, One Piece is leading this years' sales by about 3,000,000 copies....this will be its 9th consecutive year on top of the sales list.

Xcellento......Onepiece no dey carry last
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 3:29am On Oct 12, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

whats it abt

It'z about a "naïve" bloodthirty wanderer but most timez, the mangaka'z words are almost too philosphical sumhow sha.....aldough the manga is much more than just the protagonist
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 3:31am On Oct 12, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
lol, the temptation to read other series gets bigger....but I really don't have the time...and I won't wanna be following several on-going series at the same time...OP already has its headaches, and for Kingdom, whenever it gets middle of a war, Adrenaline level in my body runs high.

Naso, my bro, u dey korrect.....& Kingdom 448 don cum out sha
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 3:41am On Oct 12, 2015
Mehnwhile, I see thix pic sumwhere, naim I say make I paste am here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.