Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (169626 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by tremzy07(f): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
Im back! Sorry for the long break....ive decided to allow the episodes to pile up a bit so that i dont have to watch in piecemeal...so now im watching the gray man, which by the way is another fabulous anime, as well as Attack on Titan grin

Anything new in the strawhearts world though?

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by sarutobie(m): 7:51am On Sep 23, 2013
decepticos:
i thought gaara would be better off if close combat was excluded, because asides seastone croco boi and gaara have same problems with water, only crocodiles weakness is pretty obvious and petty, my thought though.
Since gaara controls sand,can't he 'sand bend' croc?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2013
sarutobie:
Since gaara controls sand,can't he 'sand bend' croc?
nah!!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by sammy329(m): 6:18am On Sep 25, 2013
pls when is epi722 manga coming out
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 6:49am On Sep 25, 2013
sammy329: pls when is epi722 manga coming out
no idea ma guy i am loosing patience too.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
Donquiote Doflamingo, d man clouded in mystery... Tho a lot of ppl may hav felt at some point dat he was in sum way havin d backing of a celestial dragon (tenryuubito), but I bet hardly any1 ever thought he himself was 1!!!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
SageNaruto: Donquiote Doflamingo, d man clouded in mystery... Tho a lot of ppl may hav felt at some point dat he was in sum way havin d backing of a celestial dragon (tenryuubito), but I bet hardly any1 ever thought he himself was 1!!!
for real he's one of them. no wonder he seems like d strongest shickibikai
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 12:01am On Oct 27, 2013
the Joker is a tricky person, i was suprised that sanji was able to attack him, but still amazed at Trafalgar's intelligence now dat d battles of the majority of each block has come to an end, it seems obvious that no participant winner or loser was meant to leave alive, all the 1st round losers have found themselves in the donquitex family 'underground' factory. The battle that will reveal alot is about to take place Law vs The Joker, Law seems to be angry with joker over an event or someone, so i wonder if they were nakama at anytime. Suprised that Law is still strong enough to battle after facing an admiral 'Fujitora' and Donflamingo, also suprised that Luffy may be able to tell that others use Haki as he asked if Rebecca used observation haki. waiting for a major chapter in 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Babanl(m): 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
Cant believe that doflamingo defeated sanji easy

Poor sanji
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
^^^ Its bin proven in d one piece world dat if u don't understand ur opponents power, u can easily be defeated. But Sanji shudn't be in Doflamingo's league tho...
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by nani667: 1:04am On Nov 02, 2013
Monkey J. LUFFY
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2013
nani.666:
Monkey J. LUFFY
J?!

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
lalaboi: Just seen the part where Zoro takes Luffy's pain and exhaustion from shichibukai Kuma!!! WOW! That guy!! even without a devil fruit is still a boss.

Please go back and rewatch the Shishi-sonzon cut that Zoro gave Kuma. Best attack in ALL of one piece.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by nani667: 12:18am On Nov 03, 2013
SageNaruto:
J?!

Yes....J !
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2013
nani.666:

Yes....J !
Why .J.?! Shudnt it be .D.?!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by sarutobie(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2013
decepticos: for real he's one of them. no wonder he seems like d strongest shickibikai
Is he the strongest?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by sammy329(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
sarutobie:
Is he the strongest?
I don't think so, mihawk should be the strongest
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
sarutobie:
Is he the strongest?
i dont know, though he's the ruthless one sha, when u consider he was told to deal with d shadow guy, cant recall his name, and if compared with crocodile. Just saying oh no be me be Eiichiro Oda.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 1:30am On Nov 07, 2013
http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/727/3

The deception of donflamingo is irritably smart.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
In a very lung tym, i no fit rekolet wen i doff my hat 4 any anime characta as i do 4 edward newgate...dat guy na bo$$ of all bo$$e$ xcept 4 my battousai.
Wen i get tym i go start 2 dey read d manga.
n.b. Itz an open-secret dat Coby wud end the lyf of the wud be greatest pirate-king wit tears flowin out hiz eyez.....evun afta hiz 2yrs trainin, luffi is sti as week as eva
BUT
Mehn diz thread dey as good as dead-no life @ all....
waaaaat happuuuunnnnn.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
decepticos: i dont know, though he's the ruthless one sha, when u consider he was told to deal with d shadow guy, cant recall his name, and if compared with crocodile. Just saying oh no be me be Eiichiro Oda.

Shadow Guy--Geko Moria. And personally I think Doffy (Don Flamingo) IS the strongest Shichibukai THAT WE KNOW of, cos presently Moria and Crocodile have been replaced with Buggy and someone else...consider also the Kings Haki that Doffy possesses, that makes him a really bad customer.

However I am crazy curious to see how shyt throws down here in Flower Kingdom, where is Law's crew and what will Bellamy do?

Oh yeah...someone said that Luffy is still weak grin Don't make me choke! Luffy is now at Shichibukai level AT LEAST! He tested Jinbei and beat Ceasar Clown so easily it was sad. Admittedly it seems Sanji is always fighting tougher opponents (Vergo and Joker) so till we see Luffy go all out we won't know what he is capable of fully.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
Nairaland=info:
In a very lung tym, i no fit rekolet wen i doff my hat 4 any anime characta as i do 4 edward newgate...dat guy na bo$$ of all bo$$e$ xcept 4 my battousai.
n.b. Itz an open-secret dat Coby wud end the lyf of the wud be greatest pirate-king wit tears flowin out hiz eyez.....evun afta hiz 2yrs trainin, luffi is sti as week as eva
BUT
waaaaat happuuuunnnnn.
after being trained for 2 years by some1 who even in his old age was more than enough for Borsalino (admiral kizaru), and u say hes not strong? Bros think again.

Back on d strongest shikibukai if u have ever seen Dracule Mihawks wanted poster its right around 600 million or billion belli while Doflamingo's was quite low in comparison, consider also that Mihawk is a loner with no crew or known friends except Red hair shanks, and recently Roronoa Zoro and dat chick from morrias camp. Then there is the fact that Donflamingo gained shikibukal status in a pretty short time after d moment he ventured into sea (comparable to Boa Hancock) and he overthrew a country just because he felt like it (though we dont knw if a certain Yonko and the WG were involved), and was more successful at it than a certain ex-shikibukai. what more is there to say they are both strong as hell.

As for Bellamy he may get a lossers treatment and b turned into a toy. worst case scenario though.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
Nairaland=info:
BUT
waaaaat happuuuunnnnn.
after being trained for 2 years by some1 who even in his old age was more than enough for Borsalino (admiral kizaru), and u say hes not strong? Bros think again.

Back on d strongest shikibukai if u have ever seen Dracule Mihawks wanted poster its right around 600 million or billion belli while Doflamingo's was quite low in comparison, consider also that Mihawk is a loner with no crew or known friends except Red hair shanks, and recently Roronoa Zoro and dat chick from morrias camp. Then there is the fact that Donflamingo gained shikibukal status in a pretty short time after d moment he ventured into sea (comparable to Boa Hancock) and he overthrew a country just because he felt like it (though we dont knw if a certain Yonko and the WG were involved), and was more successful at it than a certain ex-shikibukai. what more is there to say they are both strong as hell.

As for Bellamy he may get a lossers treatment and b turned into a toy. worst case scenario though.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
kraftykc:

Oh yeah...someone said that Luffy is still weak
Yes i said so & i sti stand by it
grin Don't make me choke!
i hope dere ain't a bone chokin around the throat? pleeash o
Luffy is now at Shichibukai level

AT LEAST!
wat!!! Are u jokin?i tink u are.
He tested Jinbei
tested wat actually?
Bro dere ain't a diff btw jinbei & croco.
Anybodi can b a warlord, but nut evrione can b an admiral or an emperor.
Afta readin the manga, u shld @tleast know Y jinbei waz given the warlord-title.
It waz mor lyk a compensation 4 the fishman insland

and beat Ceasar Clown
mtscheeeew, remind mi again, wat is czar's rank? I doubt he wud bi able 2 get-ova vegapunk
so easily it was sad.
waz dat a duel, u of all pple shld know dat

so till we see Luffy go all out we won't know what he is capable of fully.

Until den.Wat i xpected 4rm u is 2 tell mi dat luffy haz AGE on hiz side.
I doubt he wud bi able 2 lay a finga on the admirals (lyk akainu, aokigi, etc) how much more hiz grandpap

decepticos:
after being trained
i insist dat boi is sti growin
for 2 years by some1
who even in his old age was more than enough for Borsalino (admiral kizaru),
respect 2 rayleigh, but i tink evritin wud lie wit the trainee, or don't u tink so?

and u say hes not strong?
yes i sti insist dat he is nut strong-yet
Bros think again.

Lyk my teeeeeecha wud say-NO TINKIN is REQUIRED here

One of dese dayz i wud devote tym 2 d manga....den wi can go 4rm dere
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
kraftykc:

And personally I think Doffy (Don Flamingo) IS the strongest Shichibukai THAT WE KNOW of, cos presently Moria and Crocodile have been replaced with Buggy and someone else...consider also the Kings Haki that Doffy possesses, that makes him a really bad customer.

When or where did u ever see or heard dat Doflamingo used conquer's/king's Haki?!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
SageNaruto:

When or where did u ever see or heard dat Doflamingo used conquer's/king's Haki?!
after the fight with ceasers clown, b4 the arrival of aokiji

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 6:41am On Nov 17, 2013
Nairaland=info:

Luffy fought Jinbei and seemed to be on equal footing with him. I will have you know that even the Shichibukai are afraid of the admirals (and with darn good reasons too). Admirals are NOBODY'S playmates, it takes a lifetime to get to that level and that is why those who can stand them are held in such high regard. Marco the Phoenix would give EVERY SHICHIBUKAI we have ever seen a serious run for their money and I doubt if Luffy is even at half his level.

No carry Admiral name play abeg, those guys are bloody demonheads, only the toughest of the toughest get to say "we are heads and shoulder" with Aokiji and Akainu

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nairaland=info:

you have to recall that only the yonkos and most ppl on their crew can actually face the admirals, and its common knowledge that all the shikibukai including Monkey D Teach will not face either a yonko or admiral alone, e.g Teach's attack on New Gate when he was almost dead, and our so called strongest shikibukai Doflamingo running from Aokiji, and the fact that Mihawk (lets leave out the fact that they may be friends cos he knew abt luffy) left the battle field saying sumtin like He didnt signup to face the red hairz crew.

Luffy is not strong but he took out Cp9

i feel u maybe talking dis way because of the battle at fishman island when he fought against that sharkman using the energy steroid.
Well i feel and know luffy is strong and will get stronger, and its quite rear that any1 in d Op universe has Haki at all or even all forms of Haki.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
decepticos: after the fight with ceasers clown, b4 the arrival of aokiji
I'll hav 2 do some re-reading... I'll get back 2 u on dat!!!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 9:33am On Nov 20, 2013
http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/729
it may be too early to say but R.I.P Trafalga Law

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.