Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (169426 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
kraftykc: http://www.mangapark.com/manga/One-Piece/c731/18

YESSSSSSS SABO IS BAAAAAAAACCCK!!!!

This is the freaking best arc ever SABO is back, he was with Dragon all along!!! If Dragon is here on this Island too I swear I will go out and hang myself from overexposure to awesomeness. 10/10 chapter.
i had to go back to p16 to b certain of this (same outfit from when he was 10 i guess) all the theorizers on all the OP forms must be reslly happy, plus Robin wicked y she bin no tell luffy. Just a chapter and the members of the revolutionary are shoeing real power e.g sabo pushing bartolomew away regardless of his barrier power, and chick dat knows fishman karate (she even be instructor kwa!), awesome buch i tell ya.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 1:41am On Dec 12, 2013
Actually I too have wondered why the Strawhats haven't shared their learned experiences. It is not very practical that they hadn't spoken to each other. Anyway I cannot wait till the anime catches up.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2013
Sti playin cashup wit 5 more chaptas to go.....shld be tru b4 the weekend runz out
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
Finalli i don cash up wit una (4 d manga) but i get kweshionz wey nid ansa.........
Ist off i see Oda prolongin dis arc lyk the fishman arc reason bin he made sure luffy wud sti be ignorant of the Dofi's dirty games lyk usurpin the throne 4rm kigu, turnin pple to toyz, etc
now to kweshion
1. How waz it so easi 4 Dofi 2 defeat law (didn't he use hiz room) even law had 1ce said all u nid do is draw dofi away 4rm di cloud 2 make it hard 2 form any strings.
2. Haz Oda eva shown dofi usin "haki"
3. In diz last chapta, i sti don't get it Y luffi waz cryin & shey na soge-king (usopp) go save am ni?
4. Dat ace-fruit, shey na di koko abi na di fake fruit wey czar create
5. & shld dat bi di real fruit, does it mean dat oda is plannin for luffy to use 2 fruit against Teach?
6. Whu bi diz koala & haz she met luffy b4?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nairaland=info:
Finalli i don cash up wit una (4 d manga) but i get kweshionz wey nid ansa.........
Ist off i see Oda prolongin dis arc lyk the fishman arc reason bin he made sure luffy wud sti be ignorant of the Dofi's dirty games lyk usurpin the throne 4rm kigu, turnin pple to toyz, etc
now to kweshion
1. How waz it so easi 4 Dofi 2 defeat law (didn't he use hiz room) even law had 1ce said all u nid do is draw dofi away 4rm di cloud 2 make it hard 2 form any strings.
3. In diz last chapta, i sti don't get it Y luffi waz cryin & shey na soge-king (usopp) go save am ni?
5. & shld dat bi di real fruit, does it mean dat oda is plannin for luffy to use 2 fruit against Teach?
1. Law and Dofi r not in d same league, and wat law said about d clouds was relating 2 dofi flying, his strings hav notin 2 do wit clouds.
2. Yes, as sum1 else pointed out 2 me earlier. He used conquer's haki on d G-5 soldiers wen e got 2 punk hazard b4 he beat-up smoker...
3. He was crying cos of dat guy dat talked 2 him. D guy's name is Sabo, he was luffy and ace's only friend wen they on an island during their childhood and they had thot he was dead.
4. We don't knw of its authenticity, but we do knw dat wen a devil fruit user dies, his devil fruit is reborn.
5. I personally don't see any sense in luffy havin ace's ability. And we knw 1 person can't eat 2 devil fruit (b4 u mention teach, rememba wen he met wit luffy and zoro after bellamy had beaten dem in dat bar, back den luffy and zoro said sumtyn dat indicated he wasn't just 1 person)...
6. I hav no idea if they've met, but they wasn't any indication dat they had met 4rm Koala in dat chapter, rada she talked abt Robin who we knw she would hav definitely met since Robin wit d revolutionary army at 1 point.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 5:18am On Dec 14, 2013
Nairaland=info:
now to kweshion

6. Koala was a slave to the Celestial Dragons that was rescued by the Fish-man Fisher Tiger but he died when he went to return her to her village. It seems she joined the resistance after growing up.

Guy, One Piece is not just about Luffy, he is central to the story but it doesn't revolve around him so stop making narrow assumptions.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 6:30am On Dec 14, 2013
^^^ *thumbs up*
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 8:06am On Dec 14, 2013
SageNaruto:
1. Law and Dofi r not in d same league, and wat law said about d clouds was relating 2 dofi flying, his strings hav notin 2 do wit clouds.

tankz 4 breakin it down aldough i felt law shld have used his room

SageNaruto:

2. Yes, as sum1 else pointed out 2 me earlier. He used conquer's haki on d G-5 soldiers wen e got 2 punk hazard b4 he beat-up smoker...

yes i rememba dat now

SageNaruto:

3. He was crying cos of dat guy dat talked 2 him. D guy's name is Sabo, he was luffy and ace's only friend wen they on an island during their childhood and they had thot he was dead.

i thought dose fillars were nonsense o mayb i shld pay attention now

SageNaruto:

4. We don't knw of its authenticity, but we do knw dat wen a devil fruit user dies, his devil fruit is reborn.

sti nut sure if its a fake/real sha

SageNaruto:

5. I personally don't see any sense in luffy havin ace's ability. And we knw 1 person can't eat 2 devil fruit (b4 u mention teach, rememba wen he met wit luffy and zoro after bellamy had beaten dem in dat bar, back den luffy and zoro said sumtyn dat indicated he wasn't just 1 person)...

wi both know luffi wud get hiz revenge (against teach) & i don't see wat hiz fisical attackz wud do yet, patientli waitin in 50's voice

SageNaruto:

6. I hav no idea if they've met, but they wasn't any indication dat they had met 4rm Koala in dat chapter, rada she talked abt Robin who we knw she would hav definitely met since Robin wit d revolutionary army at 1 point.
i rememba her naw
kraftykc:

6. Koala was a slave to the Celestial Dragons that was rescued by the Fish-man Fisher Tiger but he died when he went to return her to her village. It seems she joined the resistance after growing up.

saw diz post & laffed wonderin how i 4got the crying koala, mehn e no go beta 4 dose celestial-demonz

kraftykc:
Guy, One Piece is not just about Luffy, he is central to the story but it doesn't revolve around him
datz a lie bro. u jus kontradicted yasef cos revolvin & central na di same meanin.
Diz stori started wit a yung-man whose aspiration is to bicome a pirate-king......
In all the anime TITLEz, wat u hear is luffi's voice.....& of cause everiman's success in life startz wit pple contributin 2 it 1way or di oda naw

kraftykc:
so stop making narrow assumptions.
luk dead men (abacha,lar,zik,awo,etc) don't make assumption. I'm alive, well & kickin so i mus make assumption.
U don't jus wash a series (anime/movie) & nut tink of wat may-bi/may-nut datz is suspense......& 4 ur info, ODA haz bin consistent wit 1 tin & dat is gettin luffi ANGRY or wen he hears INJUSTICE (4rm Arlung 2 Croco 2 Haodi 2 Enel 2 Czar, 2 Cele, etc)
Oda made sure he wud sti bi ignorant 4 now o (4rm king-kigu's stori 2 rebeccas' esp wen the nakama kon giv am meat 2 shop, hmm i sori 4 Dofi aldough hin no eva undaestimate luffi) cos shld he find out, hmmm even fujitora go surprise wear the boi get hin MONSTROUS INSANE INNA STRENGHT

Infact i assume dat an oldman sumwear (mayb luffi) is narratin di stori of hiz life
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2013
Doflamingo/Mingo according to luffy and Law are so not o(i)n thesame leaugue, i guess mingo was Trafalgar's boss.

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2013
^^^ law was dofi's underling at sum point, sumtyn lyk wat bellamy is...
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
@Nairaland=Info, Law used his room ability through out his fight with Doffy. Twice. Doffy is not a kid, he has haki on the top tier scale, I mean even Vergo who Sanji managed to keep at bay for a while, whooped Law's arse in the room for a while. As it is now, I dare say Law is maybe some notches above Zorro but he ain't Luffy strong. Luffy's tenacity is unmatched.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2013
kraftykc: @Nairaland=Info, Law used his room ability through out his fight with Doffy. Twice. Doffy is not a kid, he has haki on the top tier scale, I mean even Vergo who Sanji managed to keep at bay for a while, whooped Law's arse in the room for a while. As it is now, I dare say Law is maybe some notches above Zorro but he ain't Luffy strong. Luffy's tenacity is unmatched.
datz Y law kipz tauntin Dofi of luffi's disastrous pawa evun Dofi knowz but he tryz 2 pretend as though he ain't bothered....i wud have said diz arc may be the end of Dofi xcept ODA haz future plan to kip him
@guyzez
how do u tink ODA thru luffi wud end teach's (2 mos pawaful fruit) threat 2 the N.W.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nice chapter, I love the exposition on the Doffy family, I cannot begin to imagine how strong they are. I hope Zorro and Sanji actually get worthwhile opponents this time too. Somehow I am also scared for Frankie too
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2013
@off-thread
i jus read dat it may take 10yrz or more b4 oda finishez diz manga......also read dat luffi truli nidz mor alliancez if he is 2 make way in dat BEASTLI
N.W.

To new chapta:
U don't nid 2 b scared 4 franky cos he has some hidden weapons oda hasn't shown us yet.....now i know Y dofi wantz 2 b part of the warload, nothin xcept protection of hiz investment.
Oh & i h8 the W.Govt (kontinue wit ur evil so lung as u are part of dem) jus as i h8 dose C.demonz....
4rm di luk of tinz, diz arc may take tym aldough i see di end of dofi (he is stronga dan luffi but he quakes @ di mention of straw-hatz hahahah
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Tomoarika: Fellow one piece watchers I hail o.
Used to be up to date wit d anime but I took a break over a year ago. Also found d fights dragging on for too long even extending into 3 episodes!
Have resisted d urge for d manga since I was introduced to one piece abt 4yrs ago, but I guess it's high time I started.
Nice to be here, guys. I be like novice for here sha.

Welcome dude, take a seat and enjoy but be warned about the spoilers.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
cereal guy

3 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2013
I tink di reason Y diz thread DIED is cos of the unpopulariti of 1-piece in 9ja unlyk naruto......itz an anime u don't find in the main mkt of alaba-int'l, idumota, cms, etc
itz a fiti sha

@topic
9ice chapta dough
http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/733/2

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
Leave it to Oda the Creator to end the year on a cliffhanger.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
though i feel that haki was used in d colosseum i think it may have been rebecca using solider's (her father's) lightning skill, though we cant rule out d fairies.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 7:47am On Dec 27, 2013
who do u think is getting up? , i don't wanna be surprised if it's not rebecca
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
Frankloon: who do u think is getting up? , i don't wanna be surprised if it's not rebecca
same here, but if one person had dat ability y wait for so long to use it?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 5:36am On Dec 28, 2013
The idea that Haki would knock out world class fighters is a little too much to sell. I am placing a bet that its someone with an ability similar to Caesar's (seizing oxygen from the air) on a paramecia scale. What I am saying I think this is a devil fruit doing not Haki.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 7:28am On Dec 28, 2013
^^ the devil fruit explanation makes sense, can't wait for d nxt chapter
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 10:07am On Dec 29, 2013
How i wish dough itz impossible dat luffi wud hav a pawaful konqueror'z haki dat can put admiralz & mperors on dier kneelz.....
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nairaland=info:
How i wish dough itz impossible dat luffi wud hav a pawaful konqueror'z haki dat can put admiralz & mperors on dier kneelz.....
dat would b d end of one piece cos dia would b no need to fight again (eventhough there seems to b a limit to d number of times that king's haki can b used), but dia is always a badder guy.
I always imagined how strong d Gorosei is and cp10
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nairaland=info:

Lol that would be too much though. Even Roger had people who could match him, he was never head and shoulders above everyone else. That's the beauty of OP to me, we have levels of power but u won't find only one or two people at the summit, there are always a lot of people on the same power scale.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 11:32am On Dec 30, 2013
kraftykc:

Lol that would be too much though. Even Roger had people who could match him, he was never head and shoulders above everyone else. That's the beauty of OP to me, we have levels of power but u won't find only one or two people at the summit, there are always a lot of people on the same power scale.
my bro true dat
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
Nairaland=info:

@guyzez
how do u tink ODA thru luffi wud end teach's (2 mos pawaful fruit) threat 2 the N.W.

I don't think Luffy even needs to fight Teach, personally I think Luffy and Teach are basically the same thing except one is good and the other bad. Think of it; they are both impulsive, headstrong, direct and gunning for the top crown but they are both Pirates. I don't think the storyline must follow an all out revenge plot against Teach cos...I mean these guys are pirates and so was Ace, there is no good guy here.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
decepticos: dat would b d end of one piece cos dia would b no need to fight again (eventhough there seems to b a limit to d number of times that king's haki can b used), but dia is always a badder guy.
I always imagined how strong d Gorosei is and cp10

I doubt if the Gorosei has powerful people. I mean their strength lies in the Navy. Kong may be a beast but he is not a member of the Gorosei either
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
As much as i love public holidays just like the next dude, it's the reason we're nt getting any episodes or chapter till nxt wk.
Dealing with it

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Frankloon: As much as i love public holidays just like the next dude, it's the reason we're nt getting any episodes or chapter till nxt wk.
Dealing with it

Down side to relaxation; no work gets done!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2014
kraftykc:

I doubt if the Gorosei has powerful people. I mean their strength lies in the Navy. Kong may be a beast but he is not a member of the Gorosei either
u really think none of them is powerful? I really doubt. One has a sword and it cant b for fashion, most of them have facial scars that are probably from battles, and are u saying they have no control of cipher pol (regardeless of numbers attached). Funny thing is nobody is putting Vager Punk in d picture yet, d guy made d pacifista imagine his next work, who says he has no ties with d gorosei he might be an affiliate member.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.