Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

BBA Star Karen Igho In Dire Need For A Boo - Intimacy Guaranteed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBA Star Karen Igho In Dire Need For A Boo - Intimacy Guaranteed (1799 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) / BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBA Star Karen Igho In Dire Need For A Boo - Intimacy Guaranteed by dplomaticVal: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sometimes fame isn’t just enough –
Money and fame do not solve
everything!
Karen Igho, who won N30m in one of
the seasons of the Big Brother Africa
reality show is in search of a
boyfriend – a true love!
She says she needs someone to go to
the movies with, and her requirements
are not even that high.
See her passionate plea below:
“How long can you stay with out
sex? Let’s be realistic here. Does it
really matter who calls or text who
first. Does it really matter if you had
sex the first time you met? What will
be will be!
I just want the right guy and am
scared of getting hurt cos when I love I love with all my body and soul. It’s so difficult with fame to find a guy dat will love you and trust you. not all women in the industry are loose. Guys and girls dat have more than one gf\bf, do you really love them all?
I can’t double date. One guy is
enough for me. I will die for true love
and I will give my all for true love. You don’t have to be cool to be my man and you don’t have to be rich to rule my world. All I want is your extra time and your kiss. I wanna go on a date, go to the movies.
God will make a way”

Re: BBA Star Karen Igho In Dire Need For A Boo - Intimacy Guaranteed by Nnannanzewi(m): 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
The pics looks more like that of a super Lesbian ugly slut.mtchwwwww!

1 Like

Re: BBA Star Karen Igho In Dire Need For A Boo - Intimacy Guaranteed by dplomaticVal: 7:51am On Jun 12, 2013
Λ Lol. easy bruh

(1) (Reply)

"Jim Iyke Is Responsible For My Pregnancy"- Nancy Alofinaka Cries Out / Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai / Photo : See Pic Of Young Thug's New Iphone Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.