Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

‘don-tee’ Of ‘splash FM Ibadan’ Welcomes Baby Boy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘don-tee’ Of ‘splash FM Ibadan’ Welcomes Baby Boy (1400 Views)

Woman Delivers Baby Boy In Tricycle [photos] / Couple Welcomes 1st Baby Of 2016 At Abuja Hospital After 9 Years Of Marriage / After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘don-tee’ Of ‘splash FM Ibadan’ Welcomes Baby Boy by omolomolarinero: 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
By Mz-Kini
It was an atmosphere of thanksgiving, joy and merriment yesterday when popular On Air Personality (OAP) of Splash FM, Tony Awobode aka Don-T alongside his wife, celebrated the birth of their first child and son during a well-attended naming ceremony. The event, which took place at his Bodija residence was lively and witnessed by many friends and colleagues of the well known radio presenter.

Earlier at New Covenant Church, Onireke, Ibadan, the couple’s first offspring was gracefully christened Ayodapo, Adeoluwa Temidayo Awobode to the admiration of all who were in attendance.

Speaking during an exclusive interview, Don-T expressed his joy and excitement at having his first child and also recounted his experience. “I am truly overjoyed and excited and I sincerely give God all the glory. My wife and I received our bundle of joy precisely at 10:25 am on Monday, the 3rd of June. I must confess that my initiation into fatherhood was truly a unique and remarkable one.”
Read more and see photos of mother, son and the proud father….

The likeable radio personality who is famous for the Lunch Break Show, which he anchors on Splash FM – a private radio station in Ibadan, in his excitement shared further details pertaining to his experience.

“My darling wife experienced two hours of intense labour at the University College Hospital which we visited. What was actually amusing to me is that she declined being taken to any hospital at first but agreed after much persuasion on my part.

It was when I was asked by the doctor to go out and get some necessary items for the child we were both expecting and after I had coped with footing the long flight of stairs to and fro that I returned to receive the good news that my wife had been successfully delivered of a bouncing baby boy.”

Don-T when asked how many more kids he would like to have in the future admitted that he would readily accept one more with a ‘full stop’. “I think I’ll be okay with one more child and then call it quits with child bearing. That’s if God will permit though. I wanna have two kids at the most. My wife and I will be fine with that, especially if our second issue turns out to be a girl” he said beaming a wide smile.”
So, Don-T, what if God does not permit you calling it quits with child bearing after one more, since your gene is that good that it can produce a baby so so cute Na dozen(s) we go dey talk be that o. lol

more photos at www.whatsupibadan.com

Re: ‘don-tee’ Of ‘splash FM Ibadan’ Welcomes Baby Boy by iamSi(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
Waoh!!! _ Regards Boss_ happy to read this_

(1) (Reply)

Missing Penis In Ghana / That Awkward Moment With African Parents / 'DEAD' Premature Baby Comes Back To Life. It's A Miracle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.