Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here - Pets (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here (74607 Views)

My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs / My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by spays(m): 7:58am On Aug 29, 2014
Pls i need a caucasian puppy does any breeder have it must be within lagos
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Emary(f): 2:09am On Sep 01, 2014
Check for Caucasians along Airport road facing MMIA around Welcome center.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by dewhales101: 9:07am On Dec 23, 2014
9wks old male brindle pups available for new homes

If you currently have puppies for sale please kindly list it on this thread. In addition, if you run a dog kennel, please list the name of your dog kennel, your location (state and city) and what type of dogs you breed. For example, English bulldogs, German shepherds, Pitt bulls, Cocker Spaniels, Lhasa Apsos etc. This thread will serve strictly as a dog breeder directory for potential dog owners to find or locate a reputable dog breeder and for dog breeders to advertise their current litter of puppies. Thanks.[/quote]

1 Share

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by plentykola(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2014
SEXUALLY ACTIVE BOERBOEL AVAILABLE FOR STUD SERVICE IN LAGOS N ENVIRONS CALL/WHATSAPP 08132953574

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by chucky234(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
spays:
Pls i need a caucasian puppy does any breeder have it must be within lagos
I have pure breed Caucasian pups in Lagos.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by xfabulous(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
pure bred boerboel pups for sale. available are 4 boys n 3 girls. only interested buyer should please contact 08159830212 thanks.

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by sweetpet(m): 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
Slantback gsd available @ 70k call 08163958866.. Slantback father available for seeing on pikin of pupps..wud av uploded d pix but I av a lil issue wt d phone am using here.. Well fed u wud lov dem add d nmbr above 4 more dtailx on whtsapp..
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Baryoh007(m): 12:21am On Feb 17, 2015
Caucasian shepherd puppies for sale in Akure. 6 females and 2 males litters available. Contact me on 08038550795. Pictures below

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by BOUNTYDOG(m): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
BountyDogs Kennel
We do Bullmastiffs,English mastiffs,Boerboels,Slant back GSD,Rottweillers,Just added Yorkshire terriers
Our Contacts Details are
07030601077 -Call or 08023298256 -Whatsapp
We have Bullmastiff puppies presently.
We will upload pics soon
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Konquest: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
topazjosh:
Please if you are have a male pitbull, bull mastiff or mastiff due to mate,try and call and call 08137508882 or add pin:28675EDF
Am having a female pitbull due for mating,try and holla back asap.

@all

Please beware!

Pitbulls - male and female are very ferocious animals and have been known to viciously maul people and kill children!

In Europe and America, there is a growing call for these animals to be restricted from residential areas.

Enough said....
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by arcbay(m): 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Konquest:

@all

Please beware!

Pitbulls - male and female are very ferocious animals and have been known to viciously maul people and kill children!

In Europe and America, there is a growing call for these animals to be restricted from residential areas.

Enough said....

Your opinion though...

1 Like

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Yababoy(m): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2015
arcbay:

Your opinion though...
An uninformed opinion also. Peeps need to do thorough research before passing judgements. How would he just conclude that all pitbulls are vicious. Does he know what responsible dog ownership means? Pleaseeee
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Konquest: 1:33am On Mar 30, 2015
arcbay:

Your opinion though...

@arcbay

I'm a lover of some breeds of dogs such as bulldogs because they look rugged and
cute, but I need to clarify that I asked folks to Please Beware because statistics indicate that of all dog breeds in the US, pure-breed pitbulls have been discovered to attack other dogs and people the most
- UNPROVOKED!

I have some copies of TIME magazine of 11 years now were different pure pitbulls, not mixed breeds, killed 2 children below the age of 5 in Germany and the US, and since then I have done extensive online and offline research on this animal.

Last but not least it will be useful for anyone who wants to get a dog to learn how to take care of them, but pitbulls require far more attention by owners because they have a wild side to them like lions and cheetahs are in touch with their
wild sides unless tamed by true professionals.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Konquest: 2:03am On Mar 30, 2015
Yababoy:

An uninformed opinion also. Peeps need to do thorough research before passing judgements. How would he just conclude that all pitbulls are vicious. Does he know what responsible dog ownership means? Pleaseeee

@Yababoy

Can you tell us here and now what your
definition of Responsible Dog Ownership
means?

I did NOT write or give an uninformed opinion here and would advice you to read
my post to @arcbay just directly above.

I love most breeds of dogs but would be careful in getting a pure pitbull based on the higher percentage of attacks on other
dogs and the attacks on people - including little kids who got killed by this breed of dog(it can be very distressing to
see even little kids get killed by some of these pitbulls whose owners allowed to stray).

Some people think it is a status symbol
to show of with pet lions, snakes, cheetahs, pure pitbulls, etc., but these animals have been known to sometimes
attack their owners and complete strangers all because some people want to show off with their so-called tamed wild
animals.

Once again if you have any information
to share on HOW you have successfully tamed a pure-breed pitbull, then let us know for the benefit of all. smiley
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by hoomogh(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2015
My GSD Slant back Alsatian is up for sale. Interested buyers should Holla me on whatsapp 08081442594.

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by whyteboyz03(m): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
I noticed my rott was weak and didn't eat at night. I called vet and was asked to give it glucose . next morning was same and vex came and injected it twice. The dog died that evening before I got home. Please what could be the cause

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Magpies(m): 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
Konquest:

@Yababoy

Can you tell us here and now what your
definition of Responsible Dog Ownership
means?

I did NOT write or give an uninformed opinion here and would advice you to read
my post to @arcbay just directly above.

I love most breeds of dogs but would be careful in getting a pure pitbull based on the higher percentage of attacks on other
dogs and the attacks on people - including little kids who got killed by this breed of dog(it can be very distressing to
see even little kids get killed by some of these pitbulls whose owners allowed to stray).

Some people think it is a status symbol
to show of with pet lions, snakes, cheetahs, pure pitbulls, etc., but these animals have been known to sometimes
attack their owners and complete strangers all because some people want to show off with their so-called tamed wild
animals.

Once again if you have any information
to share on HOW you have successfully tamed a pure-breed pitbull, then let us know for the benefit of all. smiley

what the f**k
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by redfigure(m): 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
chucky234:
Go to the market buy soya beans,groundnuts and crayfish then take them to grinding center and have them grind them dry then pack into container. Every morning make little pap and mix with enough quantity of the grinded soya bean mixture and feed to the dog. Its rich in vitamins and protein.
Well cooked then died soya beans or well fried... If not well cooked, could stunt growth.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by nike4love: 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
whyteboyz03:
I noticed my rott was weak and didn't eat at night. I called vet and was asked to give it glucose . next morning was same and vex came and injected it twice. The dog died that evening before I got home. Please what could be the cause
did you give the dog triple vaccines when u got him?
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by redfigure(m): 11:08am On Sep 11, 2015
I have two high quality female Rottweiler going on heat very soon. I need a giant male for them cause they are very big also. So please if you got one, do me a favour and stop by.. High quality only
Location - Lagos
Whatsapp 07061000293
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Arion: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Are you looking for ARION dog foods Distributor in Nigeria?
please call 08078224170 or whatsapp.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by ubilli: 3:27am On Dec 14, 2015
Do you need to buy or sell a dog, visit popibay to post a dog ad, it is the first #1 dog only classified ads platform in Nigeria. Check it out and tell your clients and friends too http://www.popibay.com
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by barcaboi(m): 6:19am On Dec 14, 2015
SailorXY:
How do you even know which is pure breed Cuz everyone will claim theirs is pure breed! Is there any advantage of pure breed over mixed? Just curious undecided
u really don't know much about dogs but pet section will help out....There are lots of ways to identify dem.....when u see a mixed breed especially wt a inferior breed u will know....follow Prodeegee, arcbay, knyte, Seun, Vicdamm, kuzee, threads
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by barcaboi(m): 6:22am On Dec 14, 2015
Caucasian puppies for sale...for parent's pics; www.nairaland.com/2690572/kerry-puppies-3-weeks.....book-urs
both are solid pedigree so d puppies are definitely dope
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by kennyawosika(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Full breed Rottwiller puppies for sale. fullbreed male also avalable for stud @Ibadan. Contact 08163387476 for pics and negosations. ASAP
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Hardey10(m): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2016
[quote author=timifakay post=20791884]whatsapp and call- 08077631013 or call- 0813446723.
7 weeks German shepherd dogs (Alsatian) available in Ibadan.[/quote
Hi..do u still av dem now
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by timifakay(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2016
Not anymore sir, that's as far back as 2014.
I'll help you ask around, what's your location? [quote author=Hardey10 post=48669341][/quote]
Not anymore sir, that's as far back as 2014.
I'll help you ask around, what's your location?
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by egorov(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
Five weeks old fully vaccinated Rott pups available for sale in Ibadan. Contact 08066030632 or 07060661172

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by egorov(m): 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
PLEASE I NEED A FEMALE RIDGE BACK PUPPY URGENTLY
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by henry007(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
xfabulous:
pure bred boerboel pups for sale. available are 4 boys n 3 girls. only interested buyer should please contact 08159830212 thanks.
what color of boerboel is that?
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by mrinsurer: 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
I need 1 male and 1 female German Shephard puppies ..my budget for the two is N30,000.My location is Ajah,Lagos.If you have within my budget hit me on whatsapp with pictures 08034911406.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) / Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) / Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.