Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Why I Hate Facebook<pics> - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why I Hate Facebook<pics> (1916 Views)

See what a Graduate Posted On Facebook.. (Pics) / 10 Most Awkward Moments I Hate To Encounter / Why I Hate Calabar Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Hate Facebook<pics> by ikechukz(m): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
If U no laugh U go shit for body tomorrow

Re: Why I Hate Facebook<pics> by ikechukz(m): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
contd...

Re: Why I Hate Facebook<pics> by ikechukz(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2013
more still coming.....

Re: Why I Hate Facebook<pics> by ikechukz(m): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
hmm....

Re: Why I Hate Facebook<pics> by ikechukz(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
datz all 4 now...
Oya shine bright like a diamond....

Re: Why I Hate Facebook<pics> by ikechukz(m): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
No forget to drop ur comment unless u wan become dumb
Re: Why I Hate Facebook<pics> by Wendyslim(f): 6:59am On Jun 13, 2013
Them. Open. Teeth. Like. GorillaINTRO: In the land of Nairaland and the time of stale jokes, the destiny of the jokes section rests on the shoulders of a young boy(or man, as the case may be) His name,
. . . .AKPORS.
EPISODE 1
_A teacher lecturing on population said 'In the world, after every 10 seconds, a woman gives birth to a kid.' Akpors stood up and said 'we must find and stop her!'
_Akpors; why are all these people running? Man: this is a race, the winner will get the cup. Akpors: if only the winner will get the cup,why are others running?
_Akpors told his servant: go and water the plants.
Servant: its already raining.
Akpors: so what, take an umbrella and go!
_Postman: I had to come 5 miles to deliver you this package.
Akpors: why did you have to come so far, instead u could have posted it.
_Akpors at an Art gallery: i suppose this horrible looking thing is what you call modern art?
Art dealer: i beg your pardon sir, that is a mirror!
_Akpors was writing something very slowly. A friend asked "why are you writing so slowly?
Akpors: i'm writing to my six year old son, he cant read very fast.
_Flash news:A 2 SEATER plane crashed in a GRAVEYARD in Umukoro. Akpors and his townsmen have so far found 500 bodies and are still DIGGING for more. L.O.L.Z
(Quote) (Report) 5 Likes (Like)
Re: Why I Hate Facebook<pics> by Jerry2i(m): 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
U try sha
Re: Why I Hate Facebook<pics> by ikechukz(m): 9:01am On Jun 14, 2013
wetin u mean by sha

(1) (Reply)

Isi-ukwu Ato L.G.A Of Abia State / Funny But True Pictures About Christmas Thanksgiving(pix) / Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.