Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,196 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

What Would You Do If Someone Did This To Your Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Someone Did This To Your Baby (1766 Views)

Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) / What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Someone Did This To Your Baby by BlackPeni5: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
Supposing you travelled to the village for holidays only to wake up one morning and see ur baby with tribal marks...

Re: What Would You Do If Someone Did This To Your Baby by kendraloops(f): 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
Oooooooooooooo! Such a cutie! Wish I gave my bby such marks. Lools.
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Did This To Your Baby by blank(f): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
These r not real tribal marks. More like eye pencil drawings.
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Did This To Your Baby by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 12, 2013
I will slaughter the evil grandmother responsible
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Did This To Your Baby by AbuMikey(m): 12:57am On Jun 12, 2013
D woman wan die niEven my wife nor go bold sef!!! I go just chop the woman body in St Louis sugar cubes den feed am to dogs!!!
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Did This To Your Baby by Roland17(m): 2:54am On Jun 12, 2013
Everyone involved is getting a personally designed mark of my choice on any body part of my choice. angry angry
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Did This To Your Baby by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
Abeg e no fit happen,except person wan die.
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Did This To Your Baby by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
Kill them. I aint having no child with whiskers ! angry angry angry
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Did This To Your Baby by osmosisi: 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
That person go look for cleaner take clean those makes comot
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Did This To Your Baby by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 14, 2013
osmosisi: That person go look for cleaner take clean those makes comot

grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Did This To Your Baby by Tinkybabe(f): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2013
Funny that almost happened to my mum..Her grandparents tried pulling this stunt, thank God for her father's quick appearance. .he threatened to chop their heads if they tried it on his daughter

Can anyone blame him? He suffered the same fate.poor man ; cheesy cheesy

No one can even try it with me, no point thinking of what I'll do .

(1) (Reply)

Orekoyas Update: Pay 13million In 2days Or Lose The Children / 5 Reasons Why Feminism Is Wrong And Should Be STOPPED!!! / Please Help I Lost My Jamb Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.