Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Heartbreaking! Read Bollywood Actress Jiah Khan's Suicide Letter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreaking! Read Bollywood Actress Jiah Khan's Suicide Letter (1795 Views)

Heartbreaking! He Was Trying To Help A Girl And He Died In The Process - Photos / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday / Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Heartbreaking! Read Bollywood Actress Jiah Khan's Suicide Letter by EhimaElema: 3:07am On Jun 12, 2013
Bollywood actress, Jiah Khan, 25, committed suicide by hanging herself from a ceiling fan in her bedroom at her residence in Mumbai on Sunday June 2nd when her mother and sister were not home.

A six-page suicide letter was found by Jiah's mother at their home a few days after the suicide and has been released to the police and the press. In the letter, Jiah blamed her boyfriend for ruining her life, cheating on her and forcing her to abort their child.

Jiah's ex-boyfriend, 21 year old Suraj Pancholi, the son of famous Bollywood actors Aditya Pancholi and Zarina Wahab, was arrested yesterday Monday June 10th, on suspicion of abetting her suicide.

Suraj, (pictured above leaving a court house after his arrest) had ended things with Jiah just weeks before she killed herself. Read Jiah's heartbreaking suicide note below...

LETTER...

'I don't know how to say this to you but I might as well now as I have nothing to lose. I've already lost everything. If you're reading this I might have already left or about to leave. I am broken inside. You may not have known this but you affected me deeply to a point where I lost myself in loving you. Yet you tortured me every day.

These days I see no light I wake up not wanting to wake up. There was a time I saw my life with you, a future with you. But you shattered my dreams. I feel dead inside. I've never given so much of myself to someone or cared so much. You returned my love with cheating and lies.

It didn't matter how many gifts I gave you or how beautiful I looked for you. I was scared of getting pregnant but I gave myself completely.

When I first met you I was driven, ambitious and disciplined. Then I fell for you, a love I thought would bring out the best in me. I don't know why destiny brought us together.

After all the pain, the rape, the abuse, the torture I have seen previously I didn't deserve this. I didn't see any love or commitment from you. I just became increasingly scared that you would hurt me mentally or physically.

Your life was about partying and women. Mine was you and my work. If I stay here I will crave you and miss you.

So, I am kissing my 10-year career and dreams goodbye. I never went with anyone else. I am a loyal person. No other woman will give you as much as I did or love you as much as I did. I can write that in my blood...

You never even met my sister. I bought your sister presents... You never appreciated my love, kicked me in the face... The Goa trip was my birthday present but even after you cheated I still spent on you.
I aborted our baby when it hurt me deeply... I wish you had loved me like I loved you... I leave this place with nothing but broken dreams and empty promises. All I want now is to go to sleep and never wake up again...'

Re: Heartbreaking! Read Bollywood Actress Jiah Khan's Suicide Letter by Kezben(m): 4:00am On Jun 12, 2013
The only looser I see here is you, you expected so much from a 21 years old boy who is at his peak in life, shouldn't have, it's not worth it sad story tho R.I.P
Re: Heartbreaking! Read Bollywood Actress Jiah Khan's Suicide Letter by kolinz(m): 4:46am On Jun 12, 2013
I think some of these girls inheritted stupidity or simply a mistake of d maker.
RIP looser, be wise in ur next life.
Re: Heartbreaking! Read Bollywood Actress Jiah Khan's Suicide Letter by mideeniafe(f): 10:43am On Jun 12, 2013
Disadvantages of falling in love with the wrong person. cry

This beautiful princess just wasted her life for nothing. #so sad#

R.I.P
Re: Heartbreaking! Read Bollywood Actress Jiah Khan's Suicide Letter by Kherniekay(f): 11:36am On Jun 12, 2013
Nobody is worth dying for!!!
All the same,RIP beautiful!
Re: Heartbreaking! Read Bollywood Actress Jiah Khan's Suicide Letter by dinachi(m): 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
Her dead body should be flogged, she was busy raping a younger man and acting as a sugar mummy. Pls get a life!
Re: Heartbreaking! Read Bollywood Actress Jiah Khan's Suicide Letter by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2013
Her letter is true of love and depression. Very sad. RIP.
Re: Heartbreaking! Read Bollywood Actress Jiah Khan's Suicide Letter by Agrika: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
Looser!
Re: Heartbreaking! Read Bollywood Actress Jiah Khan's Suicide Letter by informat101(f): 10:32am On Jun 13, 2013
This fine girl has no sense.next time you come to life pls come as a nigerian.so that you would have liver.is the indian hair you died with and didn't send to me that is paining me. tongue

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking! Read Bollywood Actress Jiah Khan's Suicide Letter by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2013
The people calling her loser, blah blah blah, you can never truly know what someone is in unless you live in their shoe. Stop being judgmental let God be the judge.

Jaih relationship is not the only reason that drive her to suicide, Is obvious that she didn't have a good relationship at home wih her family, her career was an epic fail and yes she was naive in love, and the boy took advantage of it and left her deranged and utterly depressed.

That is just a letter you folks have no clue the pain she was going through or the live she lived. I am not justifying suicide but am saying that lets not be quick to judge.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking! Read Bollywood Actress Jiah Khan's Suicide Letter by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 13, 2013
Here is another letter from a filmmaker.

I was sitting with a friend of mine at my home when, at around 1.30 am, I got a call about Jiah's suicide. In shock and hoping that it might be a rumour, I made a few calls to confirm the information. When I realised it's true, I just sat there, numb, thinking of what could have caused that beautiful young girl to so abruptly kill herself ?

Relationship problems or career frustration or a combination of both? Knowing her the way I do, I think it's more of frustration that brought her to that tipping point. With tears in my eyes, I started reliving the various memories I had of her.

The first time I saw Jiah was when she came to my office and I was really struck by her unconventional looks. She didn't look like a typical wannabe. There was something really special about her. Later on, I happened to meet Amitji and in the course of our conversation, I had an idea — to make a film on an elderly man falling for a younger girl. When Amitji and I were discussing who the girl should be, I suddenly thought of Jiah and said that I have the perfect cast. Her name is Jiah and she just has to play herself.

Real-life Jiah was pretty much exactly like her character in Nishabd. Throughout the making of the film, the whole unit was enamoured with her. We all could see a cute and beautiful bird waiting to take off into the dreamy world of Bollywood. Everyone, including me, believed that she would be the next big thing. I remember her mother hugging Jiah and weeping with joy after the first trial of Nishabd.

She was thrilled when she signed Ghajini, but later on went into a shock that no good offers came to her despite of its tremendous success. When she came to me, I said I was not able to see her fit in any of the films I was working on and asked her to wait. So, after waiting and waiting, except for a guest appearance in Housefull, nothing else happened in her six-year-long career, which was strange. But then, Bollywood operates in a strange manner.

So, for a girl who loves to be in front of the camera and who wanted nothing else in her life, to have just done one film, a second lead and then a guest appearance in the course of six long years, was obviously killing. I could imagine her mental state when she kept seeing newer and younger girls streaming in every day while she was just waiting, doing nothing.

The last time she came to meet me was about a month ago and she said she keeps looking into the mirror, trying to understand what's so wrong with her face that nobody wants to cast her. I started explaining to her that's not how things work and she should have patience. But I myself realised how foolish I must be sounding to a girl who has been waiting and waiting and doing nothing for six long years.

Not knowing what else to say and since I was busy, I told her that I will talk to her later. That was the last time I saw her. A young, 18-year-old Jiah came into the city of opportunity with her eyes full of dreams and I and some others made her believe that her dreams will become reality and she will become big. Our intention of saying that was part belief and in part to give her confidence. But at an impressionable young age, she took the words of senior persons in the industry for granted. And then, when it didn't happen and reality hit her like a sledge hammer and only when she was falling off the cliff of her dreams, did she realise that there isn't going to be anyone coming to her rescue, including me.

Whether it would have helped or not, I so wish I had spent more time with her that day. I wish I had gone out of my way to instill in her a hope for the future with the same vigour and enthusiasm as in the beginning when I made her believe that her dream will become a reality. Today, I cry not because she killed herself, but for the disappointments, the hurt and the trauma she would have suffered — caused by me and many others for such a long time before she decided on this final solution.

Wherever you are Jiah, please consider this writing as an apology for my part in causing you such distress. I so wish I could have explained to you that there was nothing wrong with you except for bad time and destiny, which more or less controls all of us.

I want to say sorry for being the first of many people who have psyched you to dream big. In our defence, we truly believed in you and will continue to feel this way even now after you are gone.

By - Ram Gopal Varma

Source....

[url]http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/ram-gopal-varmas-apology-jiah-khan
[/url]
Re: Heartbreaking! Read Bollywood Actress Jiah Khan's Suicide Letter by achi4u(m): 11:02am On Jun 13, 2013
I wish you confide with a nigeria girl you wouldn't 've wasted ur precious life.

rip
Re: Heartbreaking! Read Bollywood Actress Jiah Khan's Suicide Letter by Florena(f): 11:05am On Jun 13, 2013
21 year old boy? undecided undecided undecided undecided he is still enjoying his life, she thought she can hold him down with a baby, the nigga quickly run for his dear life.
Re: Heartbreaking! Read Bollywood Actress Jiah Khan's Suicide Letter by cantell(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2013
Biggest Problem In Love:.
Good Guy Gets Wrong Girl..
Good Girl Gets Wrong Guy..
They Fall In Love
&
Good Ones Get Cheated..
Now The Good Guys Thinks,
All Girls Are Fraud..
&
Good Girls Thinks,
All Guys Are Flirts..
When Good Guy Meets
Good Girl,
They Avoid Falling In Love
&
Become Just Good Friends..

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking! Read Bollywood Actress Jiah Khan's Suicide Letter by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
sad *short of words*
Re: Heartbreaking! Read Bollywood Actress Jiah Khan's Suicide Letter by BeingAkorede(m): 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
Controversy over Death -Suicide or Murder ?

In October 2013, Rabiya Khan filed a petition in the High
Court, claiming that her daughter was murdered. “Rabiya
feels the investigation was not done properly. If you go by
the medical opinion and other evidence, it would indicate
something is missing as far as suicide is concerned. Jiah
Khan’s case is apparently a case of murder,” Dinesh Tiwari,
Ms. Rabiya’s lawyer told a leading News agency.

The Petition read "The Petitioner states that initially they all
were in the dark as to what led to her daughter taking
drastic step of committing suicide. Until recently the
Petitioner thought that her daughter had committed suicide
and the Police were really doing their job in the best
possible manner. However, after collecting the photograph
of the Deceased which were taken on the date of incident
and which were not available to the Petitioner until recent
past, that she started believing that the Respondent has not
only done shoddy investigation but also the present case
could be a case of murder of her daughter. More so, after
being informed by the well wisher of the Deceased and after
discovering certain letters and correspondences exchanged
by and between the Deceased and the Accused i.e. Mr.
Sooraj Pancholi, she was highly shocked to understand that
the ill treatment and the continuous harassment and the
subsequent betrayal committed by the Accused had lead to
death of her daughter, if the case is not of Murder,” read the
petition.

Graphic Pictures of Jiah's dead body were released by
Rabiya, which clearly indicated some foul play, suggesting
that she may have been strangled by a belt and then her
body hung from the ceiling fan. Strange marks can be seen
around Jiah's neck, the source of which cannot be
identified. Also marks were found on her forearm as if it
was grasped tightly by someone, to subdue a struggling
Jiah. Rabiya Khan has directly pointed fingers at the
Pancholi's. The matter is presently in court.
Re: Heartbreaking! Read Bollywood Actress Jiah Khan's Suicide Letter by jaybee3(m): 3:54am On Oct 18, 2013

(1)

Help / Check Out My New Latino Girlfriend / Are You In Love With A Player? A Psychologist's Guide To Bad Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.