Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,329 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed (8549 Views)

See 5 Things You Must Do If You Have Unprotected Sex / The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl / 6 Weeks Of Unprotected Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by angelcj: 7:49am On Jun 12, 2013
please post my story. I urgently need advice before I commit suicide. I was caught this evening having sex with a married woman....
The husband had said he would be coming back home on Sunday but he arrived 2day and caught me in the act.

He was holding an axe and he ordered me to give him the condom that I was putting on. He then ordered me to have unprotected sex with his wife. after that he drove his car and left without beating me up or fuming at his wife. Wat should I do?
source http://revealzone..com/2013/06/he-forced-me-to-have-unprotected-sex.html
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by buoye1(m): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2013
Gud 4 u
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by 190: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2013
grin grin grin

damn u must have enjoyed the thing

what a man grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by OgaTheTop2: 8:14am On Jun 12, 2013
Go and hang..

cool
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 12, 2013
Please describe how you and the wife continued after being caught. Did you keep enjoying it or were you very very scared? lol

1 Like

Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by texaco1: 8:20am On Jun 12, 2013
shocked
the man knows that ur life is already ruined by having unprotected sex wit his wife ,most like she is HIV POSITIVE .well at least u enjoyed urself ty

1 Like

Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 12, 2013
Don't worry jooor
Sooner you will do somersault 3x
Or
Crock like cock
Or
Water to drink like 100 litter
And
Many more............

3 Likes

Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:39am On Jun 12, 2013
Spiritual theft!
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by Kosigift(f): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2013
texaco1: shocked
the man knows that ur life is already ruined by having unprotected sex wit his wife ,most like she is HIV POSITIVE .well at least u enjoyed urself ty
Lol... Its either this or something close to it.
Just take heart.
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by ayando(m): 9:14am On Jun 12, 2013
The bible says whoever plays with a married woman romances with death. Didn't you read that part in proverbs.The fact the man didn't kill you is a sign of hope for redemption of your soul,not ur body oooo. My brother, Thank God you still have time to tidy things up and ask for forgiveness.confess your sins and ask for forgiveness Q.E.D

2 Likes

Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by skydeep(f): 9:18am On Jun 12, 2013
The story looks fake to me.

4 Likes

Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by imsuboi(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2013
Super Story
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by star4(f): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2013
Not every man will beat up a guy who's sleeping with his wife. This woman will suffer more I think. Either way. Horrible story angry
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by AbuMikey(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2013
Funny thogrin
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by overdrive(m): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2013
How did he manage to hv an erection under axe point,I am taking d story with a pinch of salt.

2 Likes

Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 12, 2013
It's a spiritual thing he just ordered you to do! As Ayando said, make peace with God and be sincere with it! With God's help your life maybe spared, but sex has transference of spirits, anywhere the man calls your name now, u must appear!
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by swtchicgurl: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2013
I can see ur pnis is doing more evil than good! Repent!

But for now, run to a deliverance church (mfm), ask God to forgive u, promise not to go back to ur sins, let the ministers there pray for you after correctly narratinour ordeal.

Remember he has d condom containing ur fluid, aside that, he has a 'right' over his wife's body! You can be serious trouble!
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by texaco1: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2013
cheesy grin grin grin
90% of nairaland stories are fake ,just follow dem enjoy am
overdrive: How did he manage to hv an erection under axe point,I am taking d story with a pinch of salt.

1 Like

Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by greedie1(f): 10:30am On Jun 12, 2013
Op, wat are u worried about? ur fluid in his possession or the fact dat u may have been infected wit a std?

pele o
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by Eneze1(f): 10:37am On Jun 12, 2013
what were u thinking making love to a married woman? didn't you know she was married? well that aside what just happen is called you are on your own *OYO* and for the husband to do that something is really fishy, just pray to God for forgiveness that is if u believe in him
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by texaco1: 10:39am On Jun 12, 2013
gree-die:
Op, wat are u worried about? ur fluid in his possession or the fact dat u may have been infected wit a std?

pele o
another angle to it is that the op walked into a trap set by the wife and husband.the man may not want to use his own semen for rituals and must have used his wife to get one.

op ,dont worry the next time u see the woman and her husband in a brand new buggati just know ,that could have been ur car they are ridding

1 Like

Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:44am On Jun 12, 2013
youngestfool: Don't worry jooor
Sooner you will do somersault 3x
Or
Crock like cock
Or
Water to drink like 100 litter
And
Many more............

That's MAGUN!
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by texaco1: 10:46am On Jun 12, 2013
grin grin
op,when u were fucking the woman in her husband presence was she urging u on,encouraging you or what was her reaction?just asking .

1 Like

Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by greedie1(f): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2013
texaco1:
another angle to it is that the op walked into a trap set by the wife and husband.the man may not want to use his own semen for rituals and must have used his wife to get one.

op ,dont worry the next time u see the woman and her husband in a brand new buggati just know ,that could have been ur car they are ridding

lol....
could be true.i mean, the husband's reaction is very strange.
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by texaco1: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2013
cheesy
i love this style of money ritual,no blood ,just one dummbb foool who cant control his hormones.
this method is worth trying
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2013
gree-die:

lol....
How can it be true. Do u have any theological, hypothetical or scientific proof towards that.
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by Idowuogbo(f): 11:07am On Jun 12, 2013
Hold on! He collect ya raincoat con say make u sawa hin madam? Lmaoooooo! Oh boi e! Ur destiny go dey cough money for the husband while ur body go dey waka with d incurable. U don jam ya destiny live!!! Pele o!

*tunes in to nka mbe on her palasa radio*

Poster, wot time u coming on again?!

2 Likes

Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by texaco1: 11:12am On Jun 12, 2013
grin
i have jujustical proof .
Chukskalidon:
How can it be true. Do u have any theological, hypothetical or scientific proof towards that.
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by texaco1: 11:15am On Jun 12, 2013
if the woman wasnt part of the plan she wouldnt have agreed ,she would rather allow her husband to fight the guy than have another man Bleep her in her husband presence .
gree-die:

lol....

2 Likes

Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by RedLight1: 11:30am On Jun 12, 2013
i dont think anything is gonna happen. the man already achieved his aim by making you feel uncomfortable. grin
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 12, 2013
texaco1: grin
i have jujustical proof .
Rubbish
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 12, 2013
If am the man. The only thing I will be afraid of is the fact that he can contact some deadly diseases....anything other than that is just a basin of water being poured on a rock.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change / My Boyfriend Is Always Hitting Me. / Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.