Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,117 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

I Am Just Sad About This Nairaland. Nd Its So Unfair - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Just Sad About This Nairaland. Nd Its So Unfair (958 Views)

Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? / Has Anyone Ever Broken This Nairaland Record? (pics) / Why Is The World So Unfair To Shorter Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Just Sad About This Nairaland. Nd Its So Unfair by israelboy1(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2013
I am just been forced to write this as one of my post, cos of my experience starting from this morning on nairaland. Nd its so unfair that you guys can do such a thing, well let me believe its not the work of a moderator to report my post, maybe one of the commentator reported my post, even if it were to be reported, re they nt to consider the things i wrote, maybe they re all against the so called rules been laid down before they take any of their actions. Just because you guys re in the position to control every of our post, so you guys think it will be fair enough to just judge every post that you see without been meticulous about them? thats so unfair, cos i wouldn't want to believe a post like mine can ever be deleted. Thats so bad moderators.
Even thou i am against a law, why can't you guys alert me about it, by mailing me odunmeshileya/yahoo.com so as to make correction before making my post hidden.

Well, the first post was about the annie and two face video, which is on the first page, just for me to be funny enough to make somebody's day, i was thanking everybody. There is no sign of abusive word in my comment, but before i know it has been hidden, i have to write another one again, showing my feelings about there action. Re there not site like forbes, blogs like wordpress just to mention a few in which they re even complementing every of the work been done, no matter worth. Even wiki-how has been doing great, but our own site, which belongs to our own Nigerian re just passing judgement which is not even encouraging one to use it more. There re just too much of abusive words about this forum, due to their actions. Well, am just letting you guys know my minds about you. And i know a moderator is surely reading this. Well i know you can simply mark this as spam again or you should delete it like the ones done before, since it your own site, you make use of ur money in building up the site. But do not forget, it will be of no use if you re the only one serving as the alpha nd omega, nd dont know too much to knw something new. We all re still learning. But i think if you definetly have a brighter future for this site, dont sentence somebody before carrying out your investigations.

Thanks
Re: I Am Just Sad About This Nairaland. Nd Its So Unfair by Merkki(f): 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2013
You are welcome... cool
Re: I Am Just Sad About This Nairaland. Nd Its So Unfair by israelboy1(m): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
Merkki: You are welcome... cool

maybe becos u re still new here, u simply dont knw hw i am feeling, u jst registered yesterday. Well spend more time on this forum, nd u will surely knw wat i mean

thanks
Re: I Am Just Sad About This Nairaland. Nd Its So Unfair by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2013
israel boy: I am just been forced to write this as one of my post, cos of my experience starting from this morning on nairaland. Nd its so unfair that you guys can do such a thing, well let me believe its not the work of a moderator to report my post, maybe one of the commentator reported my post, even if it were to be reported, re they nt to consider the things i wrote, maybe they re all against the so called rules been laid down before they take any of their actions. Just because you guys re in the position to control every of our post, so you guys think it will be fair enough to just judge every post that you see without been meticulous about them? thats so unfair, cos i wouldn't want to believe a post like mine can ever be deleted. Thats so bad moderators.
Even thou i am against a law, why can't you guys alert me about it, by mailing me odunmeshileya/yahoo.com so as to make correction before making my post hidden.

Well, the first post was about the annie and two face video, which is on the first page, just for me to be funny enough to make somebody's day, i was thanking everybody. There is no sign of abusive word in my comment, but before i know it has been hidden, i have to write another one again, showing my feelings about there action. Re there not site like forbes, blogs like wordpress just to mention a few in which they re even complementing every of the work been done, no matter worth. Even wiki-how has been doing great, but our own site, which belongs to our own Nigerian re just passing judgement which is not even encouraging one to use it more. There re just too much of abusive words about this forum, due to their actions. Well, am just letting you guys know my minds about you. And i know a moderator is surely reading this. Well i know you can simply mark this as spam again or you should delete it like the ones done before, since it your own site, you make use of ur money in building up the site. But do not forget, it will be of no use if you re the only one serving as the alpha nd omega, nd dont know too much to knw something new. We all re still learning. But i think if you definetly have a brighter future for this site, dont sentence somebody before carrying out your investigations.

Thanks

It could have been the ani-spambot that hid your post. If you're sure what you wrote was non-offensive, then, pm the moderator of the section to express your concern and they'll unhide it for you. Sometimes, the pyguru does rubbish job like that. Talking from experience.
Re: I Am Just Sad About This Nairaland. Nd Its So Unfair by israelboy1(m): 7:52am On Jun 13, 2013
alutacontinua:

It could have been the ani-spambot that hid your post. If you're sure what you wrote was non-offensive, then, pm the moderator of the section to express your concern and they'll unhide it for you. Sometimes, the pyguru does rubbish job like that. Talking from experience.

thanks for your advice, but to the moderators, thats just an act of unproffesionalism. Never let a robot outsmart you.
Re: I Am Just Sad About This Nairaland. Nd Its So Unfair by israelboy1(m): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2013
alutacontinua:

i don't just feel like sending a pm to them anymore, since its already past. I am just hoping such won't happen again, but this is just disgusting. Infact when i saw that my post as been hidden i almost slapped somebody near me, cos i know what i wrote, its just far away from abusive or offensive word, i was almost subbing cos of the GB i bought, cos just commenting will request KB or MB, so that one is now wasted. Well am addicted to commenting, let me cut the long story short, thank you very much for reading my feelings, cos i really felt bad.
Re: I Am Just Sad About This Nairaland. Nd Its So Unfair by Gboliwe: 10:31am On Jun 13, 2013
Hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Just Sad About This Nairaland. Nd Its So Unfair by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 13, 2013
israel boy:

i don't just feel like sending a pm to them anymore, since its already past. I am just hoping such won't happen again, but this is just disgusting. Infact when i saw that my post as been hidden i almost slapped somebody near me, cos i know what i wrote, its just far away from abusive or offensive word, i was almost subbing cos of the GB i bought, cos just commenting will request KB or MB, so that one is now wasted. Well am addicted to commenting, let me cut the long story short, thank you very much for reading my feelings, cos i really felt bad.

U're welcome. I don't think there's anything they can do about the robot thingy. It just does weird things sometimes. From the way you talk about the post, I'm sure it's pyguru that hid it. He/She/It has hid one of my posts before and it was like WTH. Why would this post be hidden? So, I PMed Sexkillz and he told me it was pyguru and unhid it for me. CHEERS!
Re: I Am Just Sad About This Nairaland. Nd Its So Unfair by israelboy1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
alutacontinua:

U're welcome. I don't think there's anything they can do about the robot thingy. It just does weird things sometimes. From the way you talk about the post, I'm sure it's pyguru that hid it. He/She/It has hid one of my posts before and it was like WTH. Why would this post be hidden? So, I PMed Sexkillz and he told me it was pyguru and unhid it for me. CHEERS!

thank you very much for your concern, nd i knw if i write longing to know you more, u might feel embarrased, well thank you so much.

U re simply the best
out of the rest
it makes me zest
cos you re ontop of the world

(1) (Reply)

Trucks Crash On Ikorodu Road, Driver And Assistant Injured / Join Our GROUP "Adsense Naija" & We'll Help Click Ur Ads, Ref Links, Aff Links.. / Amazing And Weird Things Happening In Our Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.