Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Kcee Denying Marital Status Is Just For A Publicity Stunt, See Wedding Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Denying Marital Status Is Just For A Publicity Stunt, See Wedding Pictures (1597 Views)

Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt / Publicity Stunt See As This Fine Girl Exp0sed Her Body To Promote Her Song(photo / Kcee Denying Marital Status Is Just For A Publicity Stunt, See Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kcee Denying Marital Status Is Just For A Publicity Stunt, See Wedding Pictures by nellybigben: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2013
http://www.frankudokwu..com/2013/06/kcee-denying-marital-status-is-just-for_8490.html

Rumors making the rounds Everywhere is that Kingsley Okonkwo the formal and most active member of the porpular musical group Kcee Presh is that Kcee by stage name is single and was never married, but i am meant to understand that the young man is just denying not to be married just for publicity stunt and to make people believe that he's still single and searching, see more pictures after the cut..........

Re: Kcee Denying Marital Status Is Just For A Publicity Stunt, See Wedding Pictures by ramaju: 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2013
What connection have you with Kaycee's marital status? You even went as far as getting pictures. Who asked you Honorable reporter?

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Star, Oge Okoye Throws Birthday Party For Daughter (PHOTOS) / Girl Forced To Marry Dog To Ward Off Evil Spirits (photos) / Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Shuts Down Divorce Rumor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.