Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning (19962 Views)

Photos From A Ghastly Accident Between A Fuel Tanker And Trailer On Ikorodu Road / Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus / Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by Jonwesley(m): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
Bash Me: [size=20pt]C ABJ as e be sef... Mtschew shiooo, Capital of Naija 4 dat matter[/size]

Beg your pardon! The scene of the accident is not in FCT my friend. It is in NASARAWA State please. It proved that you have not been to Abuja. Stop shouting mtschewwwwww shiooooooo here for goodness me.
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
Hmmm.. mehn Fuel go don waste, I need big gallon... cool shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by Donsammi(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2013
abuja drivers drive wit eye close sef cheesy
parki: This one no be accident.... There're mad drivers in Abuja. if you think Lagos is the worst place to drive in Nigeria, forgerit! Lagos driver in terms of madness in driving are learning where abuja drivers are... Abuja Drivers sniff cocaine before they come on the road.
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by batstan(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2013
grin
Jonwesley:

Beg your pardon! The scene of the accident is not in FCT my friend. It is in NASARAWA State please. It proved that you have not been to Abuja. Stop shouting mtschewwwwww shiooooooo here for goodness me.
U when know FCT. Zuba is in Niger state and part of FCT, it shares boundary with Madalla before Suleja.
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by idy15: 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2013
THANK GOD NO LIVE LOST
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by batstan(m): 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2013
grin
Jonwesley:

U when know FCT?. Zuba is in Niger state and part of FCT near Madalla before Suleja. Not Nassarawa state.#ITK#
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2013
The scary thing about that bus is that it has just 1 door!!!! :O angry angry
1 door for d driver and passengers to share!! For a bus that seats over 40 people (excluding the people standing) that is so risky!! I wonder what the person who bought that bus was thinking!! undecided undecided shocked
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by ozodigboo(m): 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
ifyalways: Thank God no life was lost.
@OP,gushing not goshing.
@ ifyalways, plz its ''lost'' not '' lust ''.
Thanks
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by Exponental(m): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
@op, BRT is bus rapid transit, an initiative of Lagos state govt. Brt buses are blue while d red ones are called lagbus. So, why called that commercial bus or other buses BRT when google can do amebo?
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by Pergrace: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2013
payless:

You just cracked my ribs.

Same here as well grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2013
obadiah777: WELL DAYUMMM WHY SO MUCH RUST
wat are ya saying, are you smoking weed again? ARE THERE BRTS IN ABUJA
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
olire: wat are ya saying, are you smoking weed again? ARE THERE BRTS IN ABUJA
I DONT KNOW SIRE. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A BRT IS. IN FACT I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ABUJA IN MY LIFE undecided
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by Ace3: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2013
That kind of bus also fell (don't know how that happened) yesterday along kubwa express way (at dutse) and most of these green "BRT" buses just started running last week :-/ The Op wasn't wrong, it actually has "First Abuja BRT" written on it.

Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by 360command: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2013
Zealoy: Breaking news there's a serious accident that happened dis morning in zuba-abuja express way involving a tanker loaded with fuel and a BRT bus. Fuel was seriously gushing out from the tanker more details soon.
. Your camera pic quality make sense . Na phone you use or na normal camera device
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by showietee: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2013
since they brought these green buses, i haven't been expecting less from them. For the buses are “death traps“, a bus as big as that has just one door for passengers, so bad.
Policy maker for abuja are not just trying at all. Their foresight rate is 0.0001. On monday, the environmental worker caused a ghastly accident that lives were lost “according to reports“.
They're not trying AT ALL.
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by Ariyke: 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2013
yuzedo:
Rub aboniki balm on it. angry
grin
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by mrofficial(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2013
The moderators too wrote "BRT". Anyway, hope no life was lost.
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by free2ryhme: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
Is there a BRT system in Abuja... Misleading headlines
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by Tee13(f): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2013
Anyone familiar with Berger - Kubwa -Zuba Road will no doubt acknowledge the alarming rate of accidents on that route due to reckless driving and high speed. Moreover these last set of buses introduced to FCT is not helping matters at all. Apart from the bad manners of most of the conductors, the drivers seem not to be well trained and they always carry too many passengers more than the capacity of the buses. May God help us.
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by redsun(m): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
is that still part of abuja?That accident scene looks dejected and neglected for a city that is hammering on beautification and development.

Until places like that are bannished in nigeria,nigeria can never call itself development.It is not just patchy and cherry picking development,it has to all over
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
But where's the fuel(petrol) that was 'gushing' ?
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by nosique: 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
ifyalways: Thank God no life was lost.
@OP,gushing not goshing.
more details soon
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by badesco(m): 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2013
Which BRT? i hope it is not our own Lagos BRT if so, Fashola go vex o..
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2013
OP, Zuba is part of FCT, but it is not in Abuja. Thanks
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by Samyokporua(m): 2:55am On Jun 13, 2013
How u take no say abuja drivers sniff cocaine? U be driver?
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by Motolank: 3:26am On Jun 13, 2013
deebrain:

blood of who?..... grin
pls which of the gods is in qestion
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by Motolank: 3:31am On Jun 13, 2013
Around of applause for Fashola, the caftan-boy in abj is stealing from his ideas
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by Uwakuwak(f): 5:26am On Jun 13, 2013
The tanker driver always drive as if they own the road
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by Uwakuwak(f): 5:31am On Jun 13, 2013
[quote author=Uwakuwak] The tanker drivers always drive as if they own the road
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 13, 2013
There was a jet crash at igando and another at oshodi..Check it out.
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by shortERIKINA(m): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
Zealoy: Breaking news there's a serious accident that happened dis morning in zuba-abuja express way involving a tanker loaded with fuel and a BRT bus. Fuel was seriously gushing out from the tanker more details soon.

BRT bawo? Ϟą lagos get BRT and EL RUFAI 4 abj.
Re: A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning by Queenw: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
Thank God no life is lost

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waymo Self-driving Cars Becomes Soft Before Hitting A Pedestrian / Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) / 14 Most Common Problems With Used And Second-hand Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.