Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,977 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Webdesigner’s Basics: 10 Questions You Need To Be Able To Answer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webdesigner’s Basics: 10 Questions You Need To Be Able To Answer (754 Views)

3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche / 10 Questions To Ask When Hiring An SEO Consultant / I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webdesigner’s Basics: 10 Questions You Need To Be Able To Answer by yawatide(f): 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2013
This is an actual quiz so I can't post it here, sorry. At any rate, take the quiz and report back with your score. Very tricky. I got 8 correct:

http://www.noupe.com/knowledge-2/webdesigners-basics-10-questions-you-need-to-be-able-to-answer-77264.html
Re: Webdesigner’s Basics: 10 Questions You Need To Be Able To Answer by GraphicsPlus(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2013
Tricky questions indeed. I got 7. But they are basically theoretical stuff. The knowledge of them will not make one a good web designer.
Re: Webdesigner’s Basics: 10 Questions You Need To Be Able To Answer by sisqology(m): 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2013
Eewo! I got 6 sad
Re: Webdesigner’s Basics: 10 Questions You Need To Be Able To Answer by dunawel(m): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2013
Thanks for sharing this link. I will take this quiz and hopefully will show the result here!
Re: Webdesigner’s Basics: 10 Questions You Need To Be Able To Answer by mitey(m): 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
Dang, I got 60%!

I guess I need to read more undecided
Re: Webdesigner’s Basics: 10 Questions You Need To Be Able To Answer by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
I got 6, I normally read about the internet, W3C, Website Design and The Business, and all general knowledge about website and internet. It is a good thing.
Re: Webdesigner’s Basics: 10 Questions You Need To Be Able To Answer by mitey(m): 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2013
Before W3C issues a specification in recommendation status, there are several other states a specification can get stuck in. Which one actually does NOT exist?

How is a human being supposed to know the answer to this one? Its unfair!

I should have scored better than OP if it was fair tongue
Re: Webdesigner’s Basics: 10 Questions You Need To Be Able To Answer by yawatide(f): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2013
^^^ LMAO. Actually, if I had just 1 out of 10, it would have been this one. The answer is very obvious for that one as it stands out like a sore thumb. Definitely no reading or prior knowledge required for that, he he.
Re: Webdesigner’s Basics: 10 Questions You Need To Be Able To Answer by mitey(m): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2013
^^^^ Then you must read (too much) a lot tongue

I saw those for the first time on the quiz. I usually spend time trying out new codes :-/

Specification States? God help me if a client ever asks me this!
Re: Webdesigner’s Basics: 10 Questions You Need To Be Able To Answer by omni1: 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2013
Thank you for completing this quiz.

You scored 90%!

This means you passed the quiz.

I failed this one:

Q.10 HTML5 is meant to be extendable by design. What part of the standard is supposed to achieve this?
Re: Webdesigner’s Basics: 10 Questions You Need To Be Able To Answer by GraphicsPlus(m): 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2013
ok
Re: Webdesigner’s Basics: 10 Questions You Need To Be Able To Answer by yawatide(f): 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2013
omni, you still dey? tongue

I missed that one and some other one I don't remember at the moment.
Re: Webdesigner’s Basics: 10 Questions You Need To Be Able To Answer by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2013
Thank you for completing this quiz.
You scored 100%!

This means you passed the quiz.
lol grin
Re: Webdesigner’s Basics: 10 Questions You Need To Be Able To Answer by spikesC(m): 11:54pm On Jun 12, 2013
I scored 70% embarassed
Re: Webdesigner’s Basics: 10 Questions You Need To Be Able To Answer by yawatide(f): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2013
I would say that if you get at least 70%, you've done well. That has always been my standard. I mean, we won't use this stuff in every day code and I personally would probably never ask these in an interview. These are what I call "throw off" questions - they get you to pause and think, just when you thought you knew it all cool
Re: Webdesigner’s Basics: 10 Questions You Need To Be Able To Answer by techgeek: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
I scored 70%. I still have a lot to study, i guess..

(1) (Reply)

10 Easy Steps To Start Your Own Blog And Make It Popular / Webmaster In Lagos / Can You Design A Retail Or Shopping Web Like Jumia? I Need You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.