Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Koko Master D'banj Gives Stripper The Koko[see Pix] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koko Master D'banj Gives Stripper The Koko[see Pix] (2484 Views)

Seyi Shay Would Make A Talented Stripper...(photos)...lol / Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master! / Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Koko Master D'banj Gives Stripper The Koko[see Pix] by kanuzee: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
Long thing.....

Re: Koko Master D'banj Gives Stripper The Koko[see Pix] by Mcleo007(m): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
Badt guy, D'banj! grin cheesy
Re: Koko Master D'banj Gives Stripper The Koko[see Pix] by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 13, 2013
Mshewwwwwwwwwww and this is a model to teen boys.if he is a model to 'leaders of tommorow' i dont need to be a forecaster to let you know the future has no leaders.

Nothing respectable can comeout of a sick and debased mind.i can really see he is representing the bank of industry well

gentle men and ladies,please dont do what you wont be proud of or proud of showing your kids.i bet when he is older and wiser,he will be asking himself why he did this. this is not a compulsory advice,you dont even need to take it
*walks out of thread and slams the door*
Re: Koko Master D'banj Gives Stripper The Koko[see Pix] by iamdsam: 7:20am On Jun 13, 2013
Then when you see the real role models, you criticize e.g Prophet TB Joshua
Re: Koko Master D'banj Gives Stripper The Koko[see Pix] by iamdsam: 7:22am On Jun 13, 2013
Hmmm *still searching for words*
Re: Koko Master D'banj Gives Stripper The Koko[see Pix] by iamdsam: 7:24am On Jun 13, 2013
kulyie: Mshewwwwwwwwwww and this is a model to teen boys.if he is a model to 'leaders of tommorow' i dont need to be a forecaster to let you know the future has no leaders.

Nothing respectable can comeout of a sick and debased mind.i can really see he is representing the bank of industry well

gentle men and ladies,please dont do what you wont be proud of or proud of showing your kids.i bet when he is older and wiser,he will be asking himself why he did this. this is not a compulsory advice,you dont even need to take it
*walks out of thread and slams the door*
Then when you see the real role models, you criticize e.g Prophet TB Joshua
Re: Koko Master D'banj Gives Stripper The Koko[see Pix] by Stormborn: 7:34am On Jun 13, 2013
Dbanj is a disgrace.what kind of massage is he passing as a role model and as for the girl she is a p*******te for doing that
Re: Koko Master D'banj Gives Stripper The Koko[see Pix] by yinxfun(m): 8:29am On Jun 13, 2013
;Abeg.....ds one no gud buh no b new tin...
back in d days of Obesere..im do badder Dan dis
All na entertainment
Re: Koko Master D'banj Gives Stripper The Koko[see Pix] by ChuckBoi93(m): 9:03am On Jun 13, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Yung6ix Moves Into His New Crib / Wizkid Vs Davido Comparison Is Pure Nonsense / I Am Chief Olododo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.