Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification (11815 Views)

The New Tecno R5 Phone Specification And Price (NGN) / Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features / How To Download The Official 2go V1.0.6 Android Application - Unlimited Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by OCTAVO: 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
Gionee CTRL V1 is a Dual SIM, Dual
Standby bar phone which was launched
by Gionee and works on the frequencies
of both 2G (GSM 850/900/1800/1900
MHz) and 3G (HSDPA 900/2100 MHz).
It comes with the package of a charger,
an earphone, a battery and a USB cable.
It has a calendar, organiser and a clock
with alarm to always keep you on time.
It also has MP3 player, a lot of games
and a FM radio to entertain you with
your favourite numbers because of
microSD card which can store up to
32GB of data. It has a 4GB ROM and
512 MB RAM with a Cortex A9
processor of 1GHz to create an efficient
and superior working capabilities. It has
a Lithium-ion battery of 1700mAH . It
also has a strong communication base
with the services of SMS, MMS, E-Mail
and IM including T9 dictionary which
serves as the basic need of today's
generation.
It has an Android v4.0 Ice Cream
Sandwich as its operating system. It has
a v4.0 Bluetooth, WAP2.0 and HTML
browser, Class 12 Edge and Class 12
GPRS, GPS and a strong 802.11 Wi-Fi. It
also has a micro USB port and a 3.5mm
jack. Gionee CTRL V1 has a 4-inch
HVGA touchscreen of resolution 320x480
pixels. This phone is fully equipped with
smart sensors such as 3D G-Sensor,
Ambient Light Sensor and a compass. It
has a rear camera of 2.0 MP with
resolution of 1600x1200 pixels including
enhanced features like Digital Zoom and
LED Flash. It also has a front VGA
camera of 0.3 MP with resolution of
640x480 pixels. It can play as well as
record High-definition videos. It has
123mm height, 63.5mm width and
11.2mm thickness. It is available in
black shade in the market.

http://mobiles.maxabout.com/gionee/ctrl-v1

Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by OCTAVO: 3:29am On Jun 13, 2013
I can confidently tell you that the battery of this phone lasts a little beyond 20hrs under heavy browsing. And that's not bad for a device that runs on Android 4.0.4 ics.
Also, the the 2mp camera is far better than 3mp camera of some other phones.
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 17, 2013
how much

1 Like

Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by OCTAVO: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
austino71: how much
Lagos price is N18,500.
elsewhere, it might be between 19k and 20k.
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by Anomnity: 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
Bros are you for real? You just mentioned this phone battery lasts beyond 20 hours on heavy browsing while to my knowledge the very android phones with best battery life worldwide like motorola droid razr maxx can't boast of beyond 10 hours heavy continous browsing(not talktime).Such phones carry more than 3000mah batteries.How then can this Gionee you just introduced with just 1700mah beat all other phones of heavier capacity.Is it possible your browsing test was not thorough?Please kindly retest and get back to us cos I want to buy this very Gionee phone just for the purpose of battery life if your claim is true.
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by OCTAVO: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2013
Anomnity: Bros are you for real? You just mentioned this phone battery lasts beyond 20 hours on heavy browsing while to my knowledge the very android phones with best battery life worldwide like motorola droid razr maxx can't boast of beyond 10 hours heavy continous browsing(not talktime).Such phones carry more than 3000mah batteries.How then can this Gionee you just introduced with just 1700mah beat all other phones of heavier capacity.Is it possible your browsing test was not thorough?Please kindly retest and get back to us cos I want to buy this very Gionee phone just for the purpose of battery life if your claim is true.

Don't get me wrong o, I didn't mean 20hrs at a stretch.
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by Anomnity: 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
Ok thanks you had to reply to save me from that pitfall.Please if it be possible test and post what the battery life is left after like 4 hours browsing at a stretch.No qualms if you don't gat the time to do all that.thanx
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by OCTAVO: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
Anomnity: Ok thanks you had to reply to save me from that pitfall.Please if it be possible test and post what the battery life is left after like 4 hours browsing at a stretch.No qualms if you don't gat the time to do all that.thanx

After 5 hours at a stretch, it's usually within the range of 68%and 70%
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by Anomnity: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2013
OCTAVO:
After 5 hours at a stretch, it's usually within the range of 68%and 70%

Thanks for replying.That is still a good figure but my guess is that you are browsing with 2G and not 3G to achieve up to 70% after 5 hours.3G cannot achieve that in my estimation.But if its 3G then this phone is different in terms of battery and I'll be needing it ASAP.
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by alorauzoms(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2013
does it hv LED notification light blackbey.*(a blinking light wen i hv an
unread msg or misd cal
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by OCTAVO: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2013
Anomnity:

Thanks for replying.That is still a good figure but my guess is that you are browsing with 2G and not 3G to achieve up to 70% after 5 hours.3G cannot achieve that in my estimation.But if its 3G then this phone is different in terms of battery and I'll be needing it ASAP.

Yes 2g browsing..
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by uhuns: 11:39am On Jun 19, 2013
Kan you root this.
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by uhuns: 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
given a 512ram
what % of this is available to users.
not salesman anwser
but a user comments is needed
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by uhuns: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
given a 512ram
not salesman anwser
and what's the difference btw. v1;2and v3
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by OCTAVO: 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
uhuns: Kan you root this.
I can't root it. I'm very fine with this device without root access. smiley
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by OCTAVO: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
uhuns: given a 512ram
not salesman anwser
475ram available for user.
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by OCTAVO: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
alorauzoms: does it hv LED notification light blackbey.*(a blinking light wen i hv an
unread msg or misd cal
No led notification available.
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by OCTAVO: 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
not salesman anwser
There's V1,V2,V3 & V4.
V4 tops all the "V Series" in terms of specs.You can google search their specs.
or refer to their facebook fan page GIONEE MOBILE NIGERIA.
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by OCTAVO: 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
Screenies of ASPHALT 6. Runs smoothly without lag.
I'm not a core gamer though. This is the only HD game I've got on this device. File size is 408mb.

Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by charitynkechi: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
gionee is old model phone in the north y is it been talked abt as a new phone.
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by OCTAVO: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
charitynkechi: gionee is old model phone in the north y is it been talked abt as a new phone.
Yes I agree that Gionee phones are mostly used in the north. But I hope you are not generalizing all their products as "old model"
Check out Gionee Elife E3
I must tell you that they are consistently coming out with new and better products.
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by charitynkechi: 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
wow that gionee elife E3 is nice bt I didn't generlise the whole gionee product sorry
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by OCTAVO: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
charitynkechi: wow that gionee elife E3 is nice bt I didn't generlise the whole gionee product sorry
Ok.
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by adepentane1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
PLEASE, HOW DO I ROOT GIONEE CNTRL V 1.....? I NEED ROOT ACCESS ON MINE. PLEASE HELP...TNKS.
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by OCTAVO: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
adepentane1: PLEASE, HOW DO I ROOT GIONEE CNTRL V 1.....? I NEED ROOT ACCESS ON MINE. PLEASE HELP...TNKS.
TO ROOT CTRL V1, goto www.srsroot.com and download the app to ur PC,
After downloading, put your phone in usb debugging mode and connect to your PC through usb cable
N.B you will need internet connection
Follow the instruction and that's all.
someone sent the procedure above to me weeks ago. But I haven't got time to try it out.
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by adepentane1(m): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
OCTAVO:
TO ROOT CTRL V1, goto www.srsroot.com and download the app to ur PC,
After downloading, put your phone in usb debugging mode and connect to your PC through usb cable
N.B you will need internet connection
Follow the instruction and that's all.
someone sent the procedure above to me weeks ago. But I haven't got time to try it out.
......,...., Thanks, i will try it and give u feedback.
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by adepentane1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
adepentane1: ......,...., Thanks, i will try it and give u feedback.

please, how do i enter usb debbuging mode ??
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by OCTAVO: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
adepentane1: ......,...., Thanks, i will try it and give u feedback.
Ok.
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by OCTAVO: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
adepentane1: .

please, how do i enter usb debbuging mode ??
Go to settings, scroll to Developer option, click it and you'll find USB debugging mode there.
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by adepentane1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
OCTAVO:
Go to settings, scroll to Developer option, click it and you'll find USB debugging mode there.

.., thanks.
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by adepentane1(m): 5:50am On Jul 20, 2013
not salesman anwser

...About 500 Ram is available to user, its really good. My friend using it only recently started complaining on battry, dat it drips easily nd hardly charges to 100%, on 3G sha......
Re: Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification by OCTAVO: 8:07am On Jul 20, 2013
adepentane1:

...About 500 Ram is available to user, its really good. My friend using it only recently started complaining on battry, dat it drips easily nd hardly charges to 100%, on 3G sha......
Does your friend have DX battery saver installed?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Send SMS @ Cheaper rate With Airtel SMS Bundle 2 any Network / Itel To Release It1556 With A Massive 5000mAh Battery - First Pictures / MTN Launches Call Sponsor Service, Lets Reciever Opt To Pay For Call.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.