Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

PHOTO: Meet The Threebreasted Woman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHOTO: Meet The Threebreasted Woman (10387 Views)

Photo: Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby, This Is Unbelievable! / Photo: Meet This Nigerian Actress Who Loves Marathon S*x | Photos {picture Here / Photo: Meet The Boy Born With 34 Fingers And Toes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Meet The Threebreasted Woman by knockturnal(m): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2013
This picture of a girl
abundantly blessed has been
trending on the Internet .
According to American Livewire,
this image was uploaded to
Reddit by user
“bsbobstar” showing a girl posing
on camera… with 3 b**bs?

Re: PHOTO: Meet The Threebreasted Woman by knockturnal(m): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
We published this story earlier
here and so far we have been
able to track down more photos
of this woman blessed with three
breasts. She has a condition
known as having an accessory
chest.
According to Wikipedia:
Accessory breasts , also known
as polymastia, supernumerary
breasts , multiple chest
syndrome , or mammae
erraticae , is the condition of
having additional breasts.
Extra breasts may appear with
or without bosoms or areolae.
It is a condition and a form
of atavism which is most
prevalent in male humans, and
often goes untreated as it is
mostly harmless. In recent
years, many affected women
have had a plastic
surgery operation to remove
the additional breasts, for
purely aesthetic reasons.

Re: PHOTO: Meet The Threebreasted Woman by kelvin1191(m): 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2013
Waooh! I love this. I would like to av my hands on those 3 little deamons. Expecially the middle one cos it seems its bigger than others
Re: PHOTO: Meet The Threebreasted Woman by knockturnal(m): 7:16am On Jun 13, 2013
That wnt be an easy job.....cept u gat 3 hands. I envy her boyfriend die!

(1) (Reply)

Directions To N.s.t.a's Lagos Garage.. / Trailer Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Anambra State? / Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.