Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

i - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / i (1144 Views)

Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange / Dangote Sacked As Nigerian Stock Exchange Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i by alexvatt(m): 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
i

1 Like

Re: i by oriauwa: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2013
I read sometime ago on some Nigerian news site that The Nigerian Stock Exchange is planning to migrate to a new trading platform with better functionality. According to the report, The new platform will support the Financial Information eXchange (FIX) Protocol for Market Data and Order Routing. The adoption of FIX will enable capital market participants, both home and abroad, to route orders to The Nigerian Stock Exchange and receive real-time trading information using a wider variety of software packages than ever before. You could help confirm this if you live in Lagos and give us feedback on NL. It is really nice to see that some of us are showing interest in the activities of the capital market regulators.
Re: i by alexvatt(m): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
Our stock exchange is not a serious type. Nigeria is a country that does not like change. We prefer doing things the way our fore father did it. If u talk of improvement, upgrading, modernisation, our stock exchange is nothing. I wish they are ready for upgrading.
Re: i by stockbull(m): 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
nigeriaaaaa
Re: i by alexvatt(m): 8:25am On Sep 29, 2013
It has finally arrived, Nigerian Stock Exchange full online trading with new trading engine Nasdaq X-gen. Start trading at home as at monday. Buy and sell stocks online. Good news.
Re: i by kennyslim1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
alexvatt: It has finally arrived, Nigerian Stock Exchange full online trading with new trading engine Nasdaq X-gen. Start trading at home as at monday. Buy and sell stocks online. Good news.

link please...

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Loan / Your Empty Land Can Become A Money Making Machine If You Build A ............. / You Have No Reason Under Heaven To Be Broke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.