Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Homosexuals Protest In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Homosexuals Protest In Anambra (41795 Views)

Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador / Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) / What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by capip120(m): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2013
Ferdinandu: Jobless policemen.The law is against same sex marriage and anything other than that they are just wasting our money for just being idle.If it is Armed robbers now or Boko Haram they will run faster than Hussein Bolt.Arresting Gay People for just being Gay is just Discrimination, after-all their lifestyle is not disturbing any other person's Life.Though Homo Sexuality is morally wrong according to our two main religion but Constitutionally we are regarded as a secular state so I don't know the reason why things which should be a religious issue should be such a big issue. For Pete'sake we have too much problem in this country to be worrying about bunch of abnormal human beings who does not want to live their life the way God said they should do it.Somebody whose house is burning can't be pursuing rat .
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by valdubem(m): 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2013
Most of these people here crying "crucify them" are also gay. Smh for those people.

**I nor be Gay oo!**
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Bashirfuntua(m): 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2013
them no fit try that nonsence for north
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by ChiSun27(m): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
all dis protestaz don mad ni!!!!!!!!!

Dem no dey even shame... E dey rmain small mek I vomit wen I c dem with dia feministic attitude.
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Charlestotle(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2013
abagoro:

Is the law against "same sex intimacy" or "same sex marriage"?
Guy is dia any damed difference...sleeping with a fellow gender is out of place......14yrs imprisonement shi ke ne!!!
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
Look at the fool.. He looks like a male version of bimpe
[img]http://2.bp..com/-oIM45CGcboc/UbiWEszhcHI/AAAAAAABxCQ/vXD4GP2LZFc/s400/106131-20111207.jpg[/img]
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by jephiano: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Abeg na which section I go carry this tory go? shocked

Of course its either the 'Aru' section or the 'Ewwww' section.
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by coesheya(m): 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2013
The protesting homosexuals supposed to hv bn mobbed by Anambra youths and the two being tried sentenced to death by hanging. Rubbish
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by blexxyn(m): 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
God help ur souls...... na wa o
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by AGgal(f): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
Mr Aboki:

No o!

They are rehearsing for Nigerias got Talent.. grin

grin[quote author=Mr Aboki]

[b]No o!

They are rehearsing for Nigerias got Talent.. grin

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Jomark(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2013
abagoro:

Is the law against "same sex intimacy" or "same sex marriage"?
chai! u be confirm homo!
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by mitey(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
Zet72:
Hie mister man don't preach that shit here, I can't take it, not for my Anambra ..

You think you are right and I think they are wrong, but is that a reason to treat them like shi.t?

If Jesus Himself can tolerate and eat with the worst sinners of that time, just who the hell are you to discriminate against others? angry angry

Why don't you go get a gun and shoot them all to death?

Bloo.dy Hypocritical Racist Pig angry

6 Likes

Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by IamCedMitchell(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2013
..and this is news.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by denzel2009: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Damlesky(m): 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2013
Kairoseki77:

[img]http://thenationonlineng.net/new/wp-content/themes/goodnews/framework/scripts/timthumb.php?src=http://thenationonlineng.net/new/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/BZM3.jpg&h=449&w=599&zc=1[/img]

I saw this picture on a tread last year... Must you cook up stories. Of all things happening in nigeria now you think nigerians (including the gays) got time for this? angry
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by mitey(m): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by maclatunji: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2013
Abomination!
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Skipuru(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2013
My people this world is coming at end imaging a fitted men went to court beceause of homesexxual?
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2013
denzel2009: [img]http://thenationonlineng.net/new/wp-content/themes/goodnews/framework/scripts/timthumb.php?src=http://thenationonlineng.net/new/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/BZM3.jpg&h=449&w=599&zc=1[/img]

That one is pointing to the nyansh of the lady bag carrier. Bum fun things!

Ahhhhhhhhh iyama.....i didnt even notice that shocked
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Christmasdon(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2013
Odigwa egwu! Mgbe owula mana anu homo homo. Ihe ke akariala. olee otu nwoko na nwoko ga eji na-enwe mmeko. Amaghi m ihe ke.
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Gpius(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2013
Na wao...shebi na homo tinz oya mak dem fyn us cane cox i feel lyk floggn dem...but mak we tink well y hardcore lyk me go folow anoda hardcorei de craz dis pple suppos 2 b xportd 2 unitd kingdom of gays or sentence 2 death by beating squad
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by mike404(m): 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2013
Rest in peace Mr rolling dollar
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by AbuMikey(m): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2013
yuzedo: i hope Abu Mikey, Ebamma, Lesbianboy and Tellwisdom wasnt amongst? undecided very very gay bois, we give up!! angry
Swetus Oyoyo,we Quarrel??

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by abagoro(m): 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
Charlestotle: Guy is dia any damed difference...sleeping with a fellow gender is out of place......14yrs imprisonement shi ke ne!!!

The law does not prohibit same sex intimacy provided none of the parties was forced. The law is against marriage. The whole court proceeding is illegal.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Godson201333(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
end of the world..
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Chosen4ever: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
Romans 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Romans 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Romans 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Romans 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Romans 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Romans 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Romans 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Romans 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer(Satan), son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isaiah 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Satan will end in hell and his followers. Beware
Isaiah 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Isaiah 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isaiah 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
Isaiah 14:17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
Revelation 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Satan is a defeated being..waiting to be thrown into hell with followers

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2013
STREAM AND DOWNLOAD UR FAVOURITE FOOTBALL MATCHES HERE FOR FREE http://primesoccer..com/p/football-highlights.html
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Klinee: 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2013
Afrocatalyst: I just calld awka nau and confirmd d story bt the protester were nt much nau,less dan 15 pple.
it can never happen in awka here.to tell u the truth if it happen here people will be burn alive! Gay is evil let stop forging all this nonsense gay stories.this story must be handwork of gay people-puting themselves as if they have power to do so.
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2013
[size=24pt]hi sweetz, please I will be posting a video on how a human right activist feels about homosexuality in Nigeria shortly...please you all should watch, thanks!!![/size] kiss kiss
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by redsun(m): 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2013
Oh yeah!Seeing is believing.They don't look gay at all.All roughed up,sunned up and rugged up.
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by floggins: 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
are you a learner?the law say its against sam sex marriage or any of its activities,try and know your law before you open your gutter of a mouith
Is the law against "same sex intimacy" or "same sex marriage"?[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos / Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated / Fact Check: Who Started The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Project?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.