Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Shame: Ssce Physics Question Paper On Sale In The Street - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame: Ssce Physics Question Paper On Sale In The Street (2126 Views)

Tribunal Orders Service Of Petition Paper On Wike / Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor / Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame: Ssce Physics Question Paper On Sale In The Street by Truequest(m): 4:39pm On May 06, 2008
The question paper for Physics, in the ongoing May/June Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), scheduled to hold on Thursday, is currently on sale to candidates on the streets of Lagos.

The questions, which have already been solved by ‘mercenaries’, are being sold to the candidates for as little as N200.

The question papers have circulated round virtually all secondary schools in the metropolis.

According to a source who craved anonymity, the Physics questions have been circulating since Monday.

“I have confronted the Public Relations Officer of the West African Examination Council (WAEC) with the questions and he agreed that it is what the examination body had planned to use on Thursday.

“That was the same way I informed them about the English Language question papers that were already in circulation before the exam was held last week. They (WAEC) asked me to produce evidence and I did. That was why they eventually decided to suspend the paper.

“One thing I know is that some WAEC officials are responsible for the leakage of these questions, and this is not good for the education sector. WAEC has lost credibility,” the source lamented.

Also speaking with P.M.News, a candidate who does not want her name in print, disclosed that all the papers that have been written so far had leaked. This has actually helped students who did not prepare properly for the exams.

Apart from the Physics question, other papers that have brought the credibility of the SSCE to question include Mathematics, Chemistry and English (Essay) that have leaked.

P.M.News also gathered that the Geography paper to be taken tomorrow has equally leaked.

http://thepmnews.com/2008/05/05/ssce-physics-question-paper-on-sale
Re: Shame: Ssce Physics Question Paper On Sale In The Street by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 06, 2008
“That was the same way I informed them about the English Language question papers that were already in circulation before the exam was held last week.

Why won't Miss Ikpeama Doris Ifeoma pass her exams lipsrsealed

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-131749.0.html
Re: Shame: Ssce Physics Question Paper On Sale In The Street by Truequest(m): 5:24pm On May 06, 2008
stillwater:

Why won't Miss Ikpeama Doris Ifeoma pass her exams lipsrsealed

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-131749.0.html

Exactly the problem and the circle goes on and on
Re: Shame: Ssce Physics Question Paper On Sale In The Street by bawomolo(m): 6:20pm On May 06, 2008
circulation? that's a phenomena in physics and engineering. at leas the students are applying their skills
Re: Shame: Ssce Physics Question Paper On Sale In The Street by Kobojunkie: 6:49pm On May 06, 2008
lmao!!!! exppooooo!!!!!!
Re: Shame: Ssce Physics Question Paper On Sale In The Street by Ibime(m): 6:55pm On May 06, 2008
Is this news? Even in 1996, I bought all my Junior WAEC papers. Of course I knew it was wrong, but I didn't want my mates to have unfair advantage because they bought it too.
Re: Shame: Ssce Physics Question Paper On Sale In The Street by PAPABOMBOY: 3:57am On May 07, 2008
Student to student talk : Kai---this people again. Boniface, you hear say another Expo don leak? I hope I buy the right one sha.

WAEC official to WAEC official : How much distribution did we make this year? I'm looking at a new car if we hit the mark.

(1) (Reply)

Who would win : MEND or JTF? / Ok / Mubarak Desperately Clings To Power - Clock Ticking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.