Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Kanye West Gets Personal: Talks Love, Fatherhood &regrets With The Newyork Times - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Kanye West Gets Personal: Talks Love, Fatherhood &regrets With The Newyork Times (633 Views)

Two Fans Of Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Imitate The Fashion Icons By Posting I / D’banj’s DKM Album Reviewed On The Newyork Times. / (PHOTOS) Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Baby Photos Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Gets Personal: Talks Love, Fatherhood &regrets With The Newyork Times by Slimfitgen(m): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
Kanye West Gets Personal: Talks Love, Fatherhood & Regrets With The New York Times Catch The Full Interview At The link Below....

http://richsourceentertainment..com/2013/06/kanye-west-gets-personal-talks-love.html?spref=tw

Re: Kanye West Gets Personal: Talks Love, Fatherhood &regrets With The Newyork Times by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2013
This is one black dude I respect so mucH.I hv never bothered myself with kim kardashian stuff but the only and best thing that has ever happened to that gal is hooking up with kanye.her outlook on life and values r changing drastically without her being aware. That is what I call influence and kanye has it.
Wish him d best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

There Are 2 Things That Defines U In Life / Ras Kimono Welcome The 5th Child / Blackface Seals N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.