Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police (25620 Views)

Disaster In University Of Uyo As Fire Guts Girls Hostel [see Photo] / Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) / 2 FUNAAB Students Killed By Lecturer's Jeep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by brownlord: 7:05am On Jun 13, 2013
Ouch_Daddy:
1=SUG!! Why won't SUG work?? They re paid dues to carry out their duties which is acting as intercesors on students plights 2d school adminstration!!
2=₦200 in 2013 is moderate and shouldn't hv warranted the death of 3 students....those dead lads will & can pay ₦200 in 100 folds just to be alive..! You see my friend, we must always apply caution in all we do!! So, how's the parents of the lads goin to take-it dat their wards, got shot during a protest cus the school increased bus fairs to ₦200 Haba!!!!!
3=Private-school! Def I know there's a huge difference between a federal & Private sch! All imeant was, students as in there are people who pay exhorbitant fees & still dnt make noise or protest abt it!! Recently Babcock students pay ithink 2million for an academic year dat's to mention a few of other private schools here in nigeria!! Abti, convenant, madonna, redeemers, bowen, veritas & co!! Private school or Public school, ₦200 is too too small to claim the lives of 3students..! Do u know how much most of this students spend on clubs & all?? The protest wasn't worth it biko...! Av even typed much sef #nuff_said #drops-mic

What is this one saying, why comparing govt. own school with private uni. so you think most of the student in govt. uni if they have the resources they wont like to attend private uni? havent you seen situation where student are not able to pay for accommodation or buy textbook all thru their school year and resort to staying with friends and borrowing books from course mate, back then in school, interrogated a student, and the young boy confirmed to me hes giving just 2k two thousand naira, as both feeding and pocket money, my friend people are suffering or never head of the saying ALL GINGERS ARE NOT EQUAL.

Your argument is baseless, why using the few that go to club as an example, what about the thousands that can afford a meal in a restaurant or fast food, or some that have never tasted alcohol or cant even afford it?

1 Like

Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by OuchDaddy(m): 7:06am On Jun 13, 2013
lomprico:

Shut d 4kup! They have d right to complain!they are been asked to pay for a bus that is suppose to convey them free of charge. And don't even compare them with d private uni cos its d wards of criminals dat have looted and extorted money from poor nigerian dat go there e.g is d vc that is already extorting 200 naira from d students to send his own kids to a private school. Am sure u are a ward of one of such people. Dik head!
Lmao! Me? Ouch? Dickhead?? Oh! Such a child....!! Shey u see d mentality on why u're worst dan boko-haram itself!! How can uthink the VC collects the ₦200 to send her own kids to Private universities?? So in other words, I'm hearing 5students hv been confirmed dead!! In ur own divergent views, u support the death of this 5 just cus of ₦200 for transport fares!! Lol,brother u amuse me!! Meanwhile...please stop being insultive, be matured enuff to prove ur articulated facts dat ₦200 is worth the Lives of those 5students dead cus of this outburst of protests!!
Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by OuchDaddy(m): 7:09am On Jun 13, 2013
lomprico:

Shut d 4kup! They have d right to complain!they are been asked to pay for a bus that is suppose to convey them free of charge. And don't even compare them with d private uni cos its d wards of criminals dat have looted and extorted money from poor nigerian dat go there e.g is d vc that is already extorting 200 naira from d students to send his own kids to a private school. Am sure u are a ward of one of such people. Dik head!
Lmao! Me? Ouch? Dickhead?? Oh! Such a child....!! Shey u see d mentality on why u're worst dan boko-haram itself!! How can uthink the VC collects the ₦200 to send her own kids to Private universities?? So in other words, I'm hearing 5students hv been confirmed dead!! In ur own divergent views, u support the death of this 5 just cus of ₦200 for transport fares!! Lol,brother u amuse me!! Meanwhile...please stop being insultive, be matured enuff to prove ur articulated facts dat ₦200 is worth the Lives of those 5students dead cus of this outburst of protests!!
Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by brownlord: 7:10am On Jun 13, 2013
sakaguchi: Its only on Nairaland people come up and write rubbish, what is "too small" in N200.
That's too much jaare, N200 everyday X 25 days in a month =N5,000 X 4 months in a semester =N20,000 almost the price for school fees, that is extortion, trust me, this money looks small outside but on campus ( campus algebra), it is much, do you even know how money flies when one is in school?
Comparing it with private university is iniquitous, private university students are by the very status of being admitted well to do. Are you telling that village boy who's mom that sells moi moi in the village square to spend N5000 on transport by shuttle, N2000 on bike, N3000 for school material before you factor in pocket money, feeding money, babes package and so on.
I'm not in Akwa Ibom not to talk of Uniuyo but I understand with this students. ASUU has made it possible for professors witj scanty managerial skills to mount that lofty seat of VC that is why all of them are systematically killing off SUG's.
SUG's these days don't represent Nigerian student instead serve as lackeys to school Management.
The Nigerian police has forever lost my respect. FOREVER!!! I have seen where protesting students in Uniabuja were attacked by Fulani thugs and the police watched indifferently, when the students started overpowering the thugs, the police pummeled them with tear gas. Police shot a student in Uniben, now this. And the have a historic litany of gunning down innocent Nigerian students. I would have joined voices in calling for the resignation of the IG but why waste my time, he won't resign, he doesn't even know if something wrong has been committed.
PROTEST is the highest form of patriotism and this students in that ivory tower have done so, unfortunately, the, the police have proven themselves to be enemies of the Nigerian student and the Nigerian state as more students have died by the bullets of Nigerian police than by MEND and Boko Haram combined. ADEUS to those fallen comrade in Uniuyo.
Emmanuel Oche.

+1800 likes my man

2 Likes

Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by brownlord: 7:14am On Jun 13, 2013
abujalapdog:

Girbeshhhh!!! does this justify ur comrade killing themselves over #200? Does this justify why they should burn down the VC's office? Rubbish.

Read the article before you comment lazy lad

Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by brownlord: 7:15am On Jun 13, 2013
abujalapdog:

Godbless your bro,when people are struggling to drive 320m bughati an they are fighting for #200 with thier lives!!!

You are a slowpoke
Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by sakaguchi(m): 7:16am On Jun 13, 2013
"N200 is too small to take the life of 3 students?"
Who are you saying this to? Is it at the peaceful protesters?
Did they plan for the death of their comrades?
Some people can be unbelievable in their thinking pattern.
Because you have enough money at your disposal doesn't mean you talk down on people. Those students died from the bullets of those whose primary aim are to protect them. The question N200 is too small for peoples life should be directed back to the Nigerian police. They have being inclined to shoot at innocent road users because of N20. So when next someone does not pay the N20 bribe to the police and the person is shot, all these silly questioners will say "N20 is too small for one's life". You people need surgery to correct your thinking pattern.
3 souls have been lost at their prime, asking any other question other than the resignation of the IG of Murder (sorry Police) is too bad. NLC have been going on strike over N20 increase in Fuel Na Today? So the whole country that joined them in observing such stikes are fools abi?. You all silly questioners should bury your head in the sand.

6 Likes

Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by psucc(m): 7:19am On Jun 13, 2013
For God's sake who ever tell them to use police especially the nigerian type to quel students' protest. When our officers and men have gone diabolical and are looking for avenues to spill blood to appease their gods and offer their sacrifice. This is why in everytime, they must make sure, one is down.
Away from that, the economic situation in akwa ibom state is such that the gulf between the rich(politicians) and the poor is widening by the day. To worsen matters, most policies are adopted not considering its implication on the poor or as if all is in the same economic stratum.
Uniuyo of late has made things difficult for the poor. Upon resumption, you pay within two weeks followed by extra charge for late payment. Yet this is a school that is heavily funded by the FG, AKS and multi-nationals coys. One wonders why the surcharge on late payment and where this money goes to. Only God will save us.
Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by goddyzee: 7:20am On Jun 13, 2013
the transport fare is inclusive in the school fee.just dat the vc lacked the idea of creating a plattform of communicating the change to d affected students.in my own estimation,we all knw who the nigerian police are i wud blame the draconain vc,sug keh!the guy wey dem gv toyota corrolla latest model tear rubber frm vc weytin him wan do.if u watch the vc closely she brings out policies without meeting with stakeholders.how did she escape the office.well i pty the students kos na dem go build weytin dem destroy.bt dem try
Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by born2fuckpussy: 7:20am On Jun 13, 2013
Ouch_Daddy:
You must be very silly for saying what you do not know, do you have bomb in your head, if # 200 is to convey student to school, go-come will be # 400 and average semester is 90 days which is 3 month, precise nigeria could even spend 6 months....400 X 90 days =18,000 per semester and and 2 semester equal to 1 session which is 36000 per session and a student spend 4 session which will be make them cough out 144,000 for entire duration at school..........

Did you know 50 kobo in shares is what lead to millions naira today, stop talking non sense
Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by monalicious(f): 7:24am On Jun 13, 2013
sakaguchi: Its only on Nairaland people come up and write rubbish, what is "too small" in N200.
That's too much jaare, N200 everyday X 25 days in a month =N5,000 X 4 months in a semester =N20,000 almost the price for school fees, that is extortion, trust me, this money looks small outside but on campus ( campus algebra), it is much, do you even know how money flies when one is in school?
Comparing it with private university is iniquitous, private university students are by the very status of being admitted well to do. Are you telling that village boy who's mom that sells moi moi in the village square to spend N5000 on transport by shuttle, N2000 on bike, N3000 for school material before you factor in pocket money, feeding money, babes package and so on.
I'm not in Akwa Ibom not to talk of Uniuyo but I understand with this students. ASUU has made it possible for professors witj scanty managerial skills to mount that lofty seat of VC that is why all of them are systematically killing off SUG's.
SUG's these days don't represent Nigerian student instead serve as lackeys to school Management.
The Nigerian police has forever lost my respect. FOREVER!!! I have seen where protesting students in Uniabuja were attacked by Fulani thugs and the police watched indifferently, when the students started overpowering the thugs, the police pummeled them with tear gas. Police shot a student in Uniben, now this. And the have a historic litany of gunning down innocent Nigerian students. I would have joined voices in calling for the resignation of the IG but why waste my time, he won't resign, he doesn't even know if something wrong has been committed.
PROTEST is the highest form of patriotism and this students in that ivory tower have done so, unfortunately, the, the police have proven themselves to be enemies of the Nigerian student and the Nigerian state as more students have died by the bullets of Nigerian police than by MEND and Boko Haram combined. ADEUS to those fallen comrade in Uniuyo.
Emmanuel Oche.
God bless you bro for this view.its almost like people dont know the SUG is not interested in the affairs of students, I dont blame them though, the school authorities have put so much fear in them.imagine a one time SUG president in aau, who stood up for the students on fee increment hasnt been
allowed to go to law school.those policemen would never know peace cos the chances of them being brought to book is very low
Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by OuchDaddy(m): 7:33am On Jun 13, 2013
born2fuckpussy:
You must be very silly for saying what you do not know, do you have bomb in your head, if # 200 is to convey student to school, go-come will be # 400 and average semester is 90 days which is 3 month, precise nigeria could even spend 6 months....400 X 90 days =18,000 per semester and and 2 semester equal to 1 session which is 36000 per session and a student spend 4 session which will be make them cough out 144,000 for entire duration at school..........

Did you know 50 kobo in shares is what lead to millions naira today, stop talking non sense

I don't think u understand d post! u're just quick to quote & type insults! Be calm & realistic for once!! OK..why didn't u go & get shot for ur darlyn school & colleagues at uniuyo cus fare was increased!! ₦200 is the total fare to & fro expected to convey the students in a day!! So trekking is not an option Stop being insultive, make me understand d reason's why 5 students are dead already cus of ₦200!! It's very simple!! Enlighten me!!
Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by brownlord: 7:35am On Jun 13, 2013
mooregan:

We have de de worst n most stupid SUG president ever. He gets his share from de Management and keeps quite. Last semester, Students Protested about non availability of water and Food in the Hostel, last week students Protested on 2000naira increment on fees just 2weeks after resumption, ystday students Protested that de bus scheme that has always been free from inception shouldn't be charge, and our Mumu management brought well Armed Policemen. The threw tear gas into de school compound and Hostels(W4 in annex campus), they shot live ammunitions not in the air but straight at students. Even de civil defense that de just licensed to use gun joined in shooting. Asthma patients were suffering as a result of de tear gas, stampede everywhere. If care is not taken, our VC will ask students to start paying bills for light.. Due to de death of students, Angry students started burning down school properties like de VC's, Registrar, DVC's offices and even de main gate. Its rather too unfortunate that what started as a peaceful protest ended up sour due to Poor management, non functioning SUG and Trigger happy Police men. RIP KINGSLEY,200LZOOLOGY, RIP to de others I don't know. I'll never 4get my 400L, 2nd semester in the UNIVERSITY OF UYO.

my friend, this not the best time to write poem for your friend, if you love him then swing into action, where are all the cult boys in the school, stupid, they would live school now and start shouting they are strong men, that theyve seen war, this is the time to show your ruggedness, being strong is not by intimidating innocent student, or show off in present of babes, where are they that say they fighting against oppression, swing into action, all the great men, strong men, sea lord, air lord, in UniOYO prove yourself now, where are all the guns and bullet youve been hiding, the best time to test it is now, some have never shut a gun since they joined the group, what are you waiting for, shame on you people if you allow this innocent souls to be murdered and authorities go scot free, torment the VC, DVC and all principal officers of that school, go guyz, comout of your hiding place, you can invite externals, its time for you all to team up and fight as one, chai why e no be my school Ambrose Alli uni. Ekpoma for don cast by now. Chai, this students are weak ooooo

Between, is this not the same state that the govt. bought prado jeep and sponsor officials to attend a wedding in dubai? or miss road
Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by brownlord: 7:38am On Jun 13, 2013
dankol: GIf u dnt knw d beginning of an issue dnt say rubbish. Uniuyo students ar very calm students. Infact, they ar so scared dat, d ar afraid of d word 'protest'. Bt no mata hw calm u ar. Wen u're pushed 2 d wall, wat would u do?

no wonder they got killed like rat, my friend comout of your hiding place and go do the needful
Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by brownlord: 7:43am On Jun 13, 2013
goddyzee: the transport fare is inclusive in the school fee.just dat the vc lacked the idea of creating a plattform of communicating the change to d affected students.in my own estimation,we all knw who the nigerian police are i wud blame the draconain vc,sug keh!the guy wey dem gv toyota corrolla latest model tear rubber frm vc weytin him wan do.if u watch the vc closely she brings out policies without meeting with stakeholders.how did she escape the office.well i pty the students kos na dem go build weytin dem destroy.bt dem try

shame on the student
Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by rman: 7:50am On Jun 13, 2013
Students in higher institutions of learning, especially universities, should know that, losing your life or eligibility because of issues like this is not worth it.

History has shown that, the students are always at the losing end. They should find a better way to meet the school authority on issues like this.

Yes, it is okay to make grievances known, especially, in cases of unexpected hike in fees and charges. Letting it degenerate into full blown riots where lives are lost and properties burnt is not wise.

The smart students will probably leave the premises immediately and it is those that get to benefit in the long run from making temporary little sacrifices in life.
Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by monalicious(f): 7:52am On Jun 13, 2013
Ouch_Daddy:
I don't think u understand d post! u're just quick to quote & type insults! Be calm & realistic for once!! OK..why didn't u go & get shot for ur darlyn school & colleagues at uniuyo cus fare was increased!! ₦200 is the total fare to & fro expected to convey the students in a day!! So trekking is not an option Stop being insultive, make me understand d reason's why 5 students are dead already cus of ₦200!! It's very simple!! Enlighten me!!
they r not dead because of 2H, they r dead because the school purposely called in the nigerian police, known for shooting at will, to come and manage a protest carried out by harmless students.2H is alot of money to spend on just transportation alone, per day.they had no oher way of airing their minds than a peaceful protest. no one bargained it would become bloody. n trekking isnt an option, I can only imagine d distance.

1 Like

Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 13, 2013
kreami diva: The other day,i saw an old school mate of mine who went mad due to abuse of Indian hemp.my dear ppl of nairaland,d guy was wearing police uniform! If he's called in to calm students down n his koloness starts,what do u think wil happen

We know that many policemen are mentally unstable. They were going to calm a scene of protests and instead of using tear gas, they used guns. Stewpeed people...

The only thing they know how to do is to enforce tinted glass permit and extort between N500 and N5000 from road users..
Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 13, 2013
Only in naija u see only 2pple wit right mentality in a family of 9. Fed uni (Uniuyo) is occupied by poor pple who manage 2b ther in sch. In this case, N200 is a big sum and most students cant afford it combined wit other expenses in sch. evryday. A drop of keke/taxi in uyo main town is N50 wch could cover a distance of mor than 6-7km,how then were poor students expectd 2 pay N100. Do they think every one steals from govt pocket?This is what we were talking abt. That clueless governor who calls himself akpabio is busy dashing away state fund like it's his own when these are d matters he shld be handled. If d money spent on 2face because he married akwa ibom girl was applied in a case like this,wuld this have happened? And yet som1 'll tell us akpabio is working wit the huge sum receives monthly, pple are stil living on abject poverty. If na unical, i trust my pple, the vc for run and slip off his shoes behind. Ask Epoke and he'll tell u how he took to the bush leaving his slippers behind. NANSENSE

1 Like

Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by dabrake(m): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2013
Ouch_Daddy:
*bows*!! Lol! That's all I'm saying..... ₦200 is too too small to take the lives of 3young & able students due to protests....! If the protest was cus fees was 100%increased, dat is double what de wher paying b4,den it's Quite understandable wen de Protest!! If the fare is ₦200, why dnt those with grievances TREK?? It doesn't warrant the lives of those 3 youthful peeps!! That's all I'm saying! Lool! Thanks fam!!
some people just want to comment. did you know the distance between both campus

1 Like

Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by Lordsocrates: 8:09am On Jun 13, 2013
200 is 2 smal, dats wat dat led nigeria 2 diz point we fail 2 strike down a problem wen it sprouts until it turns 2 hundred headed hydra,we had 2 pay 4 gst afta payin 4 it in our fees, clas admit card 4 sel, had it been nigerians protested against curuption wen it started we wudnt hav been neck dip in diz curuption mess..i had hope in nigeria, does dat shared such hopes dat we dnt hv to stomach al diz forced down our throat lay slain...i wil cary d flag n c 2 it dat wat d stood 4 dnt die wit dem
Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by classiquemama: 8:09am On Jun 13, 2013
I can't believe am typing with tears ....they killed KIngsley ...

The VC is the worst thing that has happened in the history of Uniuyo ...

i felt tear gas for the first time in my life ..no film trick ... cry

1 Like

Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by Dagoma: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2013
Can they remain permanently on the temporary site? The students are in trouble for taking laws into their hands, they must pay all the university properties they damaged before resumption and they may loss a whole academic year for this action. Besides, what is wrong in paying 100 naira for that distance of about 7-10km? Is there any government service that is rendered free?
Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by mkoabiola: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2013
No source?
Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by tpapi: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2013
It baffles me dat at dis time n age students stil av d mindset of confrontin a nigerian policeman carrying fully loaded life ammunitions
Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by Dagoma: 8:23am On Jun 13, 2013
RedBenson: Only in naija u see only 2pple wit right mentality in a family of 9. Fed uni (Uniuyo) is occupied by poor pple who manage 2b ther in sch. In this case, N200 is a big sum and most students cant afford it combined wit other expenses in sch. evryday. A drop of keke/taxi in uyo main town is N50 wch could cover a distance of mor than 6-7km,how then were poor students expectd 2 pay N100. Do they think every one steals from govt pocket?This is what we were talking abt. That clueless governor who calls himself akpabio is busy dashing away state fund like it's his own when these are d matters he shld be handled. If d money spent on 2face because he married akwa ibom girl was applied in a case like this,wuld this have happened? And yet som1 'll tell us akpabio is working wit the huge sum receives monthly, pple are stil living on abject poverty. If na unical, i trust my pple, the vc for run and slip off his shoes behind. Ask Epoke and he'll tell u how he took to the bush leaving his slippers behind. NANSENSE

Why dragging Akpabio into this matter? Is it a state university? Why can't you reason well?
Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by Godsmma: 8:24am On Jun 13, 2013
Ryda:

where d source abeq
na dat go make us know if they are takin responsibility of the foolish act or not.
fool. Do u hv to quoto everything
Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by senrino(m): 8:28am On Jun 13, 2013
angryIt annoys me when people with little or no idea about the whole incident can come to sit down and be judges over the issue...people who witnessed and know more about d situation are not judging the issues..but oversabi's in NL who feel they know all are talking trash!

1 Like

Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by Dogzimalon: 8:31am On Jun 13, 2013
please my fellow nigerians rioting have claimed lives in the past and will not stop.this is not America or Europe where police is held responsible for a dirth of a protester.please guys dont even follow in protests its better to remain a coward and live to finish school and be someone in life .A word is enough for the wise
Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by Lordsocrates: 8:31am On Jun 13, 2013
U wont knw wot 200 a day mean unless u hv xperience bein a poor university studnt payin ur fees durin exams tryin 2 kip up wit 0 1 0, aday, goin 2 church programs mainly 2 eat, tryin 2 go to skol wit no text of urs livin 24/7 in d library, trekin miles a day unda d mercilez tropical sun, tryin 2 maintain d litle u hv n nawt be distrated by ur mate wu ride flashy cars, n liv so fly. U wont knw wot 200 aday can do to sum1 incapable of payin 4 acomodation n squatin, sleepin ind clazrum evri day. U dnt knw wot 200 a day can do 2 sum1 wu durin lecturz wud be 1darin wen nxt he would be able 2 eat...u dnt knw wot 200 would do 2 sum1 wu z d last hope of d family,Whom d destiny of a familY dt barely eat twice aday bt snd dia last kobo 2 him 2 at least kip d family hope burnin, 200 aday would leave im frustrated, 200 aday would make im drop out of skol... Doz whr doz wu protested d odas wu saw nufin wrong wit d 200 whr at home watchin it 4rm dia tv,bb's,facebuks etc...moni is d root of ol evil, n being broke is d tree..

2 Likes

Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 13, 2013
The student now took laws into their hands by burning down the VC's office...

[/quote]
[/color]This what u get when you take people for granted. Tusker Spirit is returning...
The Uniuyo Administration must have really pushed this guys the wall. Uniuyo has been a very calm school, where the SUG govt. was crippled and no 1 could really speak for the students, crazy policies were implemented without any opposition or resistance...
To the departed, I say RIP, and the police? lipsrsealed na turn by turn lipsrsealed[color=#990000]

1 Like

Re: 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police by Raypawer(m): 8:36am On Jun 13, 2013
rhema4u:

I heard Uyo High School and Technical College rioted earlier in the day...any confirmation please?

yea, just on my way out of Amity Hotel at Ewet Estate yesterday, heading towards ObioImo str, i saw lot of uyo high school students along Oron Road, i did'nt know what was going on, not until i reached my destination @ obio imo and a college of mine said that it was a fight btw Uyo high and Tech. collage students.... i was just like asking my self, what is it that is going wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OAU Lecturer Slaps Student / Decay In Public Schools In Akwa Ibom (Photos, Video) / JAMB Should Revert To Paper-pencil Test - House Of Reps Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.