Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k (2899 Views)

Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? / Business Ideas To Start With 50k / What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 150.000 To 200.000k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by Tatian(f): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
I have looked into a lot biz in this forum, but I don't seem to to convinced. I need a reliable hand.

1 Like

Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by Anyi3(m): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2013
Visit 1960bet.com then click on how to play or FAQ
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by chiste1: 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2013
Tatian: I have looked into a lot biz in this forum, but I don't seem to to convinced. I need a reliable hand.

Do you want online or offline business?
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by Skynet247(m): 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2013
Why not go for just two business i will advice you... Forex and importation... Check my signature
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by leverage12(m): 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
Tatian: I have looked into a lot biz in this forum, but I don't seem to to convinced. I need a reliable hand.
try out information marketing, quit reliable than any other online biz. You can start with as low as 100k and earn over 50k monthly with the right mentor and knowledge. Call me on 08138436585 if you reside in Lagos and have interest. Cheers
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by Tatian(f): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2013
chi-ste:

Do you want online or offline business?

Offline.
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by erubasa(f): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
what i would advise for now is that you have N50,000 for a start up capital of business don't venture into online business for now it might be at risk. why not go into recharge card business not printing yet, but buy from people who sells in bulk and resell to retailers or you can also deal in kerosine business, pure water business or plastic bottled soft drink business. Well all the same think before u leap but do not venture into online business.

2 Likes

Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by samclet(m): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2013

If you are interested in Network Marketing, I can connect you to a reliable Network marketing company that will make your dream come through within 6 months. lesser. you can contact us on
08025532526 for more info.
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by Ayus34(m): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
go into agro business call me on 07032054765
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by daddy: 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
I can introduce you to one if you are interested. Send mail to chinweorji2@yahoo.com
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by Tatian(f): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
Ayus34: go into agro business call me on 07032054765

What is Argo biz?
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by Tatian(f): 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
daddy: I can introduce you to one if you are interested. Send mail to chinweorji2@yahoo.com

Sure I am , that's why I opened this topic. Why don't you tell me the biz 1st then I will kn if interested.
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by Tatian(f): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
erubasa: what i would advise for now is that you have N50,000 for a start up capital of business don't venture into online business for now it might be at risk. why not go into recharge card business not printing yet, but buy from people who sells in bulk and resell to retailers or you can also deal in kerosine business, pure water business or plastic bottled soft drink business. Well all the same think before u leap but do not venture into online business.

Pls can u mention more?
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by Osama10(m): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
daddy: I can introduce you to one if you are interested. Send mail to chinweorji2@yahoo.com

Why should the OP send you a mail?

If you have something reasonable, why not say it here.

OP beware.

1 Like

Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by Prince4God(m): 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
My challenge with your question is you are looking for reasonable business, while the question should be legal and profitable business.

My dear friends, this is introducing the Quick Smart Programme designed to help you make at least N1 Million in six months with good team work. The most interesting part is we already have a team that is hitting the target. It takes hard work no doubt but the rewards are just too good.

Meanwhile, I am offering a bonus book valued at N7,500 for the first 30 people that will join me between Monday 17th - Friday, 21st June, 2013. Just include in your text or email "N7,500 valued bonus book" and you have it.

ACT NOW!!!
ACT FAST!!!
Please, Follow the link to see the details.
http://completelyhere..com/2013/06/make-n1-million-in-less-than-less.html

Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by knowledge4(m): 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
Look for a need that requires a solution
Business is about providing solutions to problems.
Start thinking about possible problems begging for solutions.
There are many of such problems being discussed on this forum
You are in the right place but open your eyes wider.
Do not be misled by hawks!
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by foxgiovani(m): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
knowledge4: Look for a need that requires a solution
Business is about providing solutions to problems.
Start thinking about possible problems begging for solutions.
There are many of such problems being discussed on this forum
You are in the right place but open your eyes wider.
Do not be misled by hawks!
Good talk bro. op, please shine your eyes. some people are here to rip you of your 50k. shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by ahmmyreal(m): 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2013
you can start poultry business. you can get layers point of lay btw 850 to 950 naira. and start picking eggs daily after two to 3 weeks. or you can buy day old broilers and rear them against xmas and new year.

or you could go in selling foods and drinks.
thats the two i can think of now.
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by Lawmann: 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
Is it not risky to buy point of lay?
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by prizeless4(f): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2013
Y not go into snail farming
Its a good business and less capital
And u can manage it urself, it wouldn't affect ur normal job
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by chiste1: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2013
Tatian:

Offline.

1. You can start by trading on consumer items such as phones,phone accessories,r/card supplies,food stuffs,e.t.c.
2. Enroll for public speaking and create a niche and become a sought-after public speaker.
3. Join a network marketing business and grow with it. Links are not allowed to be posted here,I would have given you a link to study and join because the business is both online and mostly offline.
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by premiumfuelbiz: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2013
Tatian:

Offline.
So checkut www.premiumfuelbusiness.mysyntek.com
If you are interested in selling the product send a mail
To premiumfuelbusiness@gmail.com or call

Ovie
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by thegame(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
!!!
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by holyram: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
If you have agressive marketing methods, you can venture into production of house hold chemical products, such as laundry liquid soap,disinfectants both white and black types for toilet and general cleaning,insectcide, body deodorants, air fresher e.t.c
We are producing and training interested people on chemical products formulation,if you have any chemical product in mind that is not mentioned here just send us an email: bamcrown@gmail.com we will produce sample product for you to test run before we discuss on how you will go about it
We need distributor for LAUNDRY LIQUID SOAP and some of our other chemicals products,please only serious minded people need to contact us, laundrers and dry cleaners can also contact us for product sample. email: bamcrown@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by deeobserver209(m): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2013

There's a business that you can start with just N1,500 only and make thousands weekly for the rest of your life!
Send an email with this subject 'Cash Making Opportunity' to jaymaxbee@gmail.com
The report will be sent to your Inbox free!
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by keemson: 4:28am On Jul 11, 2013
Hi,

i think YOU could venture into TRADING on Betonmarket
cos the one i TRADE there is RANDOM INDEX 50, and YOU
could make 94% of your money daily, so... if YOU could
grab my strategy and make just 30% of the MONEY daily...

i think its a very Good Business.

http://www.betonmarketsecret..com/

Thanks.
Akeem

Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by Itoroetti(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2013
Prince4God: My challenge with your question is you are looking for reasonable business, while the question should be legal and profitable business.

My dear friends, this is introducing the Quick Smart Programme designed to help you make at least N1 Million in six months with good team work. The most interesting part is we already have a team that is hitting the target. It takes hard work no doubt but the rewards are just too good.

Meanwhile, I am offering a bonus book valued at N7,500 for the first 30 people that will join me between Monday 17th - Friday, 21st June, 2013. Just include in your text or email "N7,500 valued bonus book" and you have it.

ACT NOW!!!
ACT FAST!!!
Please, Follow the link to see the details.
http://completelyhere..com/2013/06/make-n1-million-in-less-than-less.html

By now u shud be billionaire.stop decieving de prone.

1 Like

Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
I weep when I see someone come here for help, especially when the person states the amount of money he/she has, all vultures, dogs, hawks,snake, and sharks will start dropping their phone number or email for someone to contact them.

It only speaks volume about them... They too need money or are in some financial constrains.

OP, there is an importation thread here on nairaland. You can start with that. I was chatting with a friend and he told me he imported a laptop from ebay.com for N18,000 up to his house in Kano and someone wants to buy it from him for 25k. That is 7k profit for him.

e-bay does not accept Nigerians due to the fraud we are known for. So what my friend did was to use the service of another nairalander(a 3rd party), you can find him at the technology section, whose handle is mikkyangel. www.nairaland.com/mikkyangel will take you to his profile and the guy has done hundreds of transactions for people on nairaland.

At e-bay, things are very cheap and if not for the ban on Nigerians, sellers there would have made a lot of cash.

I will advice you start now because December is around the corner and laptops are often very cheap around that time and sellers will be looking for money to spend and often sell off their goods. I once saw an almost new laptop in December with CD, charger, Bag, Bluetooth, webcam for $250-300 range and you know how much I could have sold that for?

Unfortunately, money I was expecting didn't come.

On ebay, there are nice shoes there for $25-30 that you can buy and sell and if you know how to use the search feature on ebay.com, you would be able streammline your searches. Mind you, ebay has china version so when searching, make sure searches only originate from US and no other place.

There is also the aliexpress.com where you can get goods from china. Just go to the importation thread and get more info or drop them here if I can help, i will answer.

In this business, your creativity will determine your success.

Do you know you can get mini-washing machine? Do you know how many batchelors or newly married couples that would appreciate such a product? But you might need 1 million naira to order this from alibaba.com.

One good thing is to often ask people if they will like a product you are about to order. That is always make sure you have your buyers ready before you import goods.

We are in rainy season now, do you know how much umbrellas are sold on aliexpress.com? Find out! That's your assignment!

How about memory cards that people use on their phone? Memory cards are less than $2/one or $1 on there and how much do they sell here in nigeria? Just go to the any phone shop and price.

Imagine if you could sell memory cards for less than they buy from their sellers? You have a NEW market to explore.

The possiblities is endless with good thinking outside the box.

And guess what, you can place orders at aliexpress with our naira master cards/visa card, dependong on your bank...

Give me some likes if you find this helpful and drop your questions if you have any.

Good luck! cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dealdey.com Nigeria Biggest Fraud E-commerce Website (read My Story) / How Long Did U Wait To Get Ur Account Number When U Opened Ur Bank Account? / How To Make $100 Daily. What You Can Offer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.