Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. (9176 Views)

I Am Tired Looking For A Job, Please Help! / Access Bank Aptitude Test On 5th July 2013 At Ikeja / UNICEF Written Test Of 3rd,4th,5th July, Information Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by bencobenz(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2008
@ dsa
Read wilz last post, all you need to do is to send your cv and passport to the specified
address. The meeting next week is to sort out cv's. After this, those interested will be
contacted and then we will fix a meeting, probably weekend to accomodate those
working.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by favcom(m): 5:17pm On May 13, 2008
I found it almost unbelievable that someone would think of this idea! I hope and believe it's going to work out, watch out for a change Nigerian graduates!!!
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by cooldude62(m): 5:25pm On May 13, 2008
good ones here, great ideas here, you and i will succeed!
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by DrDre1(m): 9:23pm On May 13, 2008
@ Wilz
Thanks for throwing more light on that aspect smiley
I'm sure it will help others too smiley
Will send my C.V ASAP.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by gorociano: 12:20pm On May 14, 2008
guyz i'mm so interested, i finished service in february and have not written any test cause of the xperience ihad during my service year with one of these companies, hopefully will be incoporating my own company by august when i hope to have my starting capital, of 50,000, but i dont mind as long as no one treat me like do-shit

naturally i'm interested in this and i hope it come to fruitful manifestation
Yours
Goro 08039274698
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by gongoaso1: 5:05pm On May 14, 2008
@justopec

hit me on gongogoso@gmail.com

cheers cool
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by plsss(m): 10:53pm On May 14, 2008
i can teach you guys how to make liquid soap, i made a decision too like you guys, call me on 01 8938782.
we will all make it.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by wilz: 1:22pm On May 15, 2008
Great Nigerian grads,
When God dropped this idea in heart, i initially said to myself, what about money. It's a huge issue in Nigeria and expecially with young entrepreneurs but rigth now, i know beyond all doubts that money is attracted to great ideas. Some1 posted here that ideas rules the world. With ideas, we will rule the world.
I was at CTO 2008 at Muson centre yesterday, it was great forum, it continues 2day and 2morow. Zennith bank is sponsoring 2days forum and Jim Ovia will be speaking to young entrepreneurs. Yesterday was sponsored by Fidelity bank. If you can make it, pls do.
Young entrepreneurs are rising all over the world why not here in Nigeria, the most populous black country in the whole wide world.
Join the train and lets make this happen. If you have ideas, start detailing them, we will need them when we get to the idealization stage.
Stay in God's presence.

Wilz
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by lana1878(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2008
It gives me great joy when i see post like this. let me use myself as a typical example
i graduated from Microbiology Dept University of Ibadan in 2004 did my youth service in Warri Delta State and since then I'd looked for job did series if test and Interviews but for where.
i now took the bull by the horn, with the little cash i was able to gather from kabukabu which i turned my lovel car to i headed for cooperate Affairs to register a buizz Name.
As a microbiologist and that who grew up in a water treatment environment i took up the challenge and started a water consultancy Service.
3yrs to date we are now a work force of 15 who's least salary is about 70k with a standard NAFDAC certified Environmental Laboratory.

so my friends Sack your boss and become your own boss
though the beginning might be rough but it pays in the long run.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by plsss(m): 11:31pm On May 15, 2008
Learn how to make Liquid soap.
Hi, If you have been looking for job for sometime and you feel  like doing something on your own, this is the opportunity you need. learn how to make liquid soap and never beg for money again.
after learning, its your choice to decide if you want to go big time like me or you want to do it for neighbours and collect your money.
whichever you choose, the aim is that you are never "broke" again.
No knowledge is lost even if you wont use it now, just learn.
there's room for only first 50 people, the seminar will come up early in June or as soon as the register hits 50.
you will be suprised to know you can start making your soap with just N5,000!
send a mail to gentledove2008@gmail.com indicating your interest.
Its not going to be free but very affordable.
No scam intended, we will all make it in Jesus name.This might be what you have been waiting for to hit it in life!
see you at the top people.
Thanks.

Gentledove Mgt.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by Akinns5: 12:39pm On May 16, 2008
Please if you are in Abj drop a line in akinns5@gmail.com. We looking at meeting sometime next week.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by wilz: 12:41pm On May 16, 2008
plsss ,
dont use this tread again to advertise your soup training seminar. Its not meant for things like that ok, this is a warning plsss.
lana1878,
You are welcome onboard, i love your spirit and would like to have people like you with us, hope you have sent your CV? Pls do, if not yet.
Keep the spirit alive. All who have not sent their CV's and passport, pls do b4 the deadline.
Love you all.
Wilz
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by bencobenz(m): 4:18am On May 17, 2008
@ Akins5 i think you should consult the initiator of this thread before calling people for meeting in Abuja, cos by the time people start loosing their money they wont blame him. Or better still, start another thread and whatever happens after then you will be held responsible.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by bencobenz(m): 4:21am On May 17, 2008
@ Akins5 i think you should consult the initiator of this thread before calling people for meeting in Abuja, cos by the time people start loosing their money they wont blame him. Or better still, start another thread and whatever happens after then you will be held responsible.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by bencobenz(m): 4:22am On May 17, 2008
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by bencobenz(m): 4:22am On May 17, 2008
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by bencobenz(m): 4:23am On May 17, 2008
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by bencobenz(m): 4:24am On May 17, 2008
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by Nobody: 11:58am On May 17, 2008
Hope this is not a Scam. Please members beware of Identity Theft!11
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by lakeman(m): 3:39pm On May 17, 2008
@Akins5, Please in the name of God, I believe we all have good intentions but if we do not execute it in the right way it might end up in chaos. I understand your enthusiasm about the idea but i believe due process should be followed. Since the initiator has already met some people(I was personally present) and the process have been established and made public, why don't you just exercise some patience by waiting for the outcome. It was discussed that each zone shall produce its coordinator, who knows you might end up being the one at the end. But before then my dear brother/sister,I beg you to take caution and lets proceed step by step. Thank you for your undertsanding and cooperation.
Leke 4frm Ogba.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by therese83(f): 9:11pm On May 18, 2008
Wilz,, I am so very happy for this inspirational trend u started and the inspirational replies it has yielded. God bless! I am currently not working now because i was fired for not 'meeting target'. And silly me, despite telling my self that i will never look for work again, instead i keep buying tuesday guardian, visiting nairaland and those silly some silly  people paste, gate crashing, praying, pretending to be busy, biking to vi to drop cv at ofcs, calling some 'uncles and aunties', attending silly interviews, regretting when i reject some offers, busy wasting my limited resources, infact I have done so many silly thns like I have serious faith in Nigeria system. Jobseekers really go through humiliating stuff. I spend more now that I am jobless than when I was working.
I am so angry with my self because i know i got the determination and the brains to succeed. Every now and then an idea comes to my head that i develop and work on. But fellow landers, it dosen't go beyond my papers and comp. Reading u today has inspired me. I will stop looking at the obstacles and see the aim.
I m going to join your club.
All the big coys 2day are rooted in someones idea.

Fellow Landers, Keep looking forward!!!
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by therese83(f): 9:30pm On May 18, 2008
@Dr.Dre and Lana1878

Thanks u guys (pardon me if u ladies) just inspired me to stop renovating my CV and start creating my letter head and coy logo. Dr.Dre, i understand the humiliation u felt. I feel that each time i am going 4 an apt test or sitting before some bunch of interviewers.
please guys, is it very xpensive, difficult and does it like take 4ever to get registered at the CAC?
and Oh! lest i forget, @ gogo aso (ope m right!) i am highly intrested in the forex trade. u sure u going to teach us for free? but any how, m rly intrested i kind of like trust u. m going to email u.

peace y'all
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by gongoaso1: 10:29pm On May 18, 2008
@therese-83

welcome on board, maam.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by DrDre1(m): 11:07pm On May 18, 2008
@ Therese-83
Good to hear you've stopped the 'renovation' and planning something better now.
I tell any fresh graduate that cares to listen that if you add up all the money you'll spend on writing tests up and down, you can do something reasonable with it wink
As for the company registration, it's not something expensive and doesn't take forever if you go through the right channel. wink
It also has to do in a way with the type you want to register.
In all, I wish you all the very best and GOD's guidance
Lest I forget, I'm truly a Male as indicated beside my username so you can have your apologies back wink grin cheesy
Regards.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by wilz: 3:25pm On May 19, 2008
therese-83 , u r welcome. U r on the rigth path. Life is full of challenging moments, but what defines you are what you do with these circumstances. We are here to make to best of all we ave been tru, both the good and bad. Join hands with all the passionate young nigerian grads and make this vision a reality.
Peace!
Wilz
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by DrDre1(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2008
@ Wilz
Please, I need you to help confirm if you've received my mail.
It was sent this morning.
I've been having some problems with my mailbox/connection so I want to be sure that the mail has been sent.
Wouldn't like to miss out as today is the deadline. smiley wink
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by chidozman(m): 7:19pm On May 20, 2008
greetings to fellow landers.succour is really on our way.am just too hapy 2 b part of this great family.am stil in service but will be passing out in two months time.i have always been filling in applications in recent past even as a serving corp member but inwardly i have not been hapy with mysef.i had always ask myself why seeking for employment when i can be an employer.but the gospel truth is that finance had always been a threat to my my whole dreams but i always tell the inner me that these dreams can only be delayed.with the birth of this revolution i sincerely do believe that if we can be united in this strugle our landmarks wud know no limit.am a graduate of UNIBEN and i studied MATHEMATICS & ECONOMICS.Am from Delta state but presently serving in Taraba state.pls which of the zones do i identify with since i will be rounding-off service soon.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by ikhideman(m): 9:09pm On May 20, 2008
This is the kind of tread we need on nairaland. My Question is: Can those who are already employed join?
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by mcwinnie: 11:51pm On May 20, 2008
House,please i think that we have to combine effort and start trading forex. this is b/c its not capital intensive.i have some series of forex indicators which had helped me alot.one of them gives me the market entry and exit point. i'm willing to share these indicators.

Since forex trading requires internet connection,i guess some one in this house will tell us the most stable internet connectivity, glo,mtn,etc
For those who wants to start up something else,i think Forex is a sure way to source for fund.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by wilz: 11:21am On May 21, 2008
Finally, we are up and running. Lots of interest has been pouring in. Want to thank you all.
We have finally decided to shift the meeting to saturday, this weekend, by 11am at Tantalizers, 21 road, festac town, Lagos. Please take note of 21 road, ok.
All who are working and still would love to be part of this can also come.
For those who are just seeing this and would still like to submit their CVs can still do so before saturday.
All wants to make this a really should please come for the meeting on saturday. See you there.
Love you all. God bless!
Wilz
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by DrDre1(m): 11:35am On May 21, 2008
@ Wilz
Thanks for the update but please can you help me confirm my earlier request
Also, you may need to modify the time. I guess you meant 11:00 a.m on Saturday, right?

@ Mcwinnie
Hi, I've sent you a mail.
Check it out and get back wink
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by dontopsy: 12:35pm On May 21, 2008
dr dre l share your dream , am in ondo state akure presicely, l want to be a farmer as well that just my dream, how did you start yours and how is it going? l wil like to read from you via dontopsy@yahoo.com or better still, holla me on 08035796055. am also interested in the trend but how do we get to meet cos it is obvious we are scattered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sahara-group Aptitude Test / Corona I-teach Corona 5 [Graduate Teacher Trainee Scheme] / Any Jobs Vacancy In Sango Ota Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.